Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) (1772 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2019
I just realized all my ex’s have all came back for more sex and they still coming for me. I’m here wondering how it happens. Even when they are in another relationship. Are ladies that easy to manipulate to come back for more sex or are they using my dlck to satisfy themselves??

Right now I don’t trust ladies anymore.

I done dey use one eye look my babe coz she has a lot of ex’s. angry angry

Make I lock up first. Till I catch her.

P.S.

Does nairaland front page look different recently or should I change my weed supplier

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by SchoolNaScam001: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2019
That's stupidity
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by cenaman(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Who knows.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
That's stupidity
pls i need doogee mix screen and touch anyone pls?
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by falcon01: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
I just realized all my ex’s have all came back for more sex and they still coming for me. I’m here wondering how it happens. Even when they are in another relationship. Are ladies that easy to manipulate to come back for more sex or are they using my dlck to satisfy themselves??

P.S.

Does nairaland front page look different recently or should I change my weed supplier
has the Naira sign been there or it was recently changed?
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2019
falcon01:
i don’t even know anymore.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by kingreign(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2019
falcon01:

Seun be toying with nairaland upandan. For the past two weeks, he's been fingering and manipulating the Nairaland codes.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by UniversalDove: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2019
falcon01:

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by figoperch: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

P.S.

I get 1 supplier for Makoko
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by Russianspy(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

P.S.

True. Most girls these days are just something else.

You can detect your babe with these step...

Get a new number, get a new WhatsApp, put another guys pics and look flamboyant, chat her up and keep disturbing her for 2 weeks.

Her chat with you will determine if she's faithful.

Thank me later with a bottle of Trophy.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) by skywalker240(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
This Stupidity guy is something else..

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.