Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? (5035 Views)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
1. We men do not think about sex every single second.

2. Sometimes, we don't have anything to talk to you about. lipsrsealed

3. Guys don't mind if girls make the first move, they actually like it. cheesy

4. We're totally cool if you put on a few pounds.

5. Just because we don't answer your text right away doesn't mean we don't love you.

6. We always appreciate a text from you.

7. Lingerie isn't necessary for us to get turned on.

8. If you're not going to try to change things, then stop complaining to us about the same stuff.

9.We love when you kiss our heads and rub our backs.

10. We like it better when you put your head on our shoulders. wink

Happy Reading!!

~martinmiller

Your sincere reviews are very encouraging and motivate me to write even more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
You can add yours, by keeping the fun � going ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Speak for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pansophist(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
11. We are dead insecure about our deek size, and sexual performance. Hence, most sexual enhancing drugs are geared towards men, to last longer, while for women, its toys to maximise her enjoyment. Sex for men is a duty, and for women, a pleasure. The desire to please you supercede pleasure for us.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pansophist(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
12. Just as many of us are not your spec, many of you are also not our speck, but the uncontrollable desire for sex is so strong that we overlook your flaws and broke status.

Need proof? Most men will never marry you but will lash you.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pansophist(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
13. The shape of your ass determines the calibre of men you will attract. Biological forces will always erode moral forces. As you try to be a good woman (being moral), also work on having a good ass (ques of healthy genes). Ever heard of squatting? Shout all you like, a good ass equals quality men.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pansophist(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. cool

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pansophist(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2022
15. Deep in the psyche of men, we feel that we have to do something to be valued. And most men, till their dying days, never actually feel psychologically valued by default unless they achieve something big, something women usually feel by default due to their beauty. To accept a man regardless of this makes him feel free.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

13. The shape of your ass determines the calibre of men you will attract. Biological forces will always erode moral forces. As you try to be a good woman (being moral), also work on having a good ass (ques of healthy genes). Ever heard of squatting? Shout all you like, a good ass equals quality men.

Rather, you should say, a good ass attracts hôrny men from all walks of life. If you like squat from now till next year, if yansh no dey, e no dey.

12 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. Peace of mind is one of the most important treasures you can give a man.

Sounds quite easy. Just feed him, fórk him and shut up like a puppet. grin

Sounds very cheap.

If you men do the right things, silence will prevail. Women don't nag for nothing. You guys should be introspective for once and use your senses.

7 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

SMH. Rather, you should say, a good ass attracts hôrny men from all walks of life. If you like squat from now till next year, if yansh no dey, e no dey.

Naturally women are designed to have fat ass, if not atall, some are of basket full, while some are medium sized, some are hand full it just depends � yet it is a plus if a lady with a basket full ass can squat at making it more rounded and enticing. However, not all men like it that big ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sounds quite easy. Just feed him, fórk him and shut up like a puppet. grin

Sounds very cheap.

If you men do the right things, silence will prevail. Women don't nag for nothing. You guys should be introspective for once and use your senses.

When you understand your man very well it will be difficult having issues with him, food, sex, and peace of mind is their craving trust me, I'm not she should stoop dumb in her relationship that can happen when needed.

3 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2022
martinmiller:
1. We men do not think about sex every single second.

2. Sometimes, we don't have anything to talk to you about. lipsrsealed

3. Guys don't mind if girls make the first move, they actually like it. cheesy

4. We're totally cool if you put on a few pounds.

5. Just because we don't answer your text right away doesn't mean we don't love you.

6. We always appreciate a text from you.

7. Lingerie isn't necessary for us to get turned on.

8. If you're not going to try to change things, then stop complaining to us about the same stuff.

9.We love when you kiss our heads and rub our backs.

10. We like it better when you put your head on our shoulders. wink

Happy Reading!!

~martinmiller

Your sincere reviews are very encouraging and motivate me to write even more.

We like it when you can think outside the box �

2 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Baddestbiitch(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
And we biitches don't fu.'ck with anyhow men except the bad boys kiss

I love nice guys because its so easy to gain from them, free meals and gift everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Speak for yourself

This one sound pained ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Baddestbiitch(f): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

14. Men are not difficult to please and you know that. Men basics need three things which are food, sex, and silence. In other words, feed him, fork him, and shut the fork up. Peace of mind is one of the most important treasures you can give a man.

that's why i love eating their money, the billing is so sweet. kiss
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

I love nice guys because its so easy to gain from them, free meals and gift everywhere.

Haha, keep rocking your world � I guess both nice and bad guys rocks your world lol ..

Your in between..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
that's why i love eating their money, the billing is so sweet. kiss

You are only on a mission and that is the point ..
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Baddestbiitch(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Haha, keep rocking your world � I guess both nice and bad guys rocks your world lol ..

Your in between..

I stay where i can benefit. If i don't, im so sorry i'll leave. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Baddestbiitch(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

You are only on a mission and that is the point ..

The amount of gift i receive from nice guys is so alarming, some even promised to sell their daddys house just to get laid kiss
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

I stay where i can benefit. If i don't, im so sorry i'll leave. kiss

That is your choice, yet you have options but you preferred where you can benefit, I bet, you are not the only lady in that pool, many will want it benefit all day.

1 Like

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

The amount of gift i receive from nice guys is so alarming, some even promised to sell their daddys house just to get laid kiss

Stop whining yourself okay, what was on your table for them lol
Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by martinmiller: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

We like it when you can think outside the box �

Haha, average percentage of Nigeria ladies this days cannot think outside the box brother, they like comfort and lavish lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Iamolukorede:

This one sound pained ..
Pele oh
Pain detector
Balogun of pain island
Asipa of pain kingdom
Agbabiaka of pain city

Damn... nasty... I’m out here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
martinmiller:

Haha, average percentage of Nigeria ladies this days cannot think outside the box brother, they like comfort and lavish lifestyle.

I seconded you chief..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Pele oh
Pain detector
Balogun of pain island
Asipa of pain kingdom
Agbabiaka of pain city

Damn... nasty... I’m out here

Haa wey rey ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by headbasher96(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

u sound broke dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by tnerro1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Girls should also make the first move for sex, not all the time I will be chasing you and you will now say I too like sex grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by pointblank247(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Number 16. We the men value the women that take us out once in a while.

Number 17 , men don't really forgive infidelity, he may only tolerate you after infidelity for some reasons.

Number 18. Most of us are not comfortable with knowing your exes, it's not insecurity atall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
pointblank247:
Number 16. We the men value the women that take us out once in a while.

Number 17 , men don't really forgive infidelity, he may only tolerate you after infidelity for some reasons.

Number 18. Most of us are not comfortable with knowing your exes, it's not insecurity atall.

Gbamsolutely, many of this ladies won't like this lol

1 Like

Re: What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? by Iamolukorede(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
headbasher96:
u sound broke dear

The fool is hiding behind that moniker, dude is gas AF ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.