Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy (11947 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
beejaei:

Wtf is an "inter-continental ballistic missile?" Thats what the commnetator in the Enyimba match used to describe one yeye free-kick.

lol i taya wink
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by chamotex(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2010
Did any one see that career threatning tackle in the first link? Enyimba vs Dolphin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2010
yea saw that. tackle was horrible
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by DisGuy: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2010
That dude is lucky!!!! good thing he got a red card

I think some of the ballistic missiles are as a result of teh bumpy pitch but still some of those misses were dreadful!!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by Akolawole(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks Author.

Its nice seeing my sutin stars grin
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
yea. its nice to see shooting stars back with the big boys.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dis Guy:

I think some of the [b]ballistic [/b]missiles are as a result of teh bumpy pitch but still some of those misses were dreadful!!

That word is so expensive, you can only buy it in naira grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by 2drama: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
20 March 2010: Highlights of the NPL match between 3SC and Sunshine Stars from Liberty Stadium

http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9402
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks bruv
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by 2drama: 4:25am On Mar 23, 2010
no probs cool
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
thanks man
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by aswani(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
This looks suspiciously like Adamasingba stadium, not Liberty stadium.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by 2drama: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2010
21 March 2010: Highlights of the Nigeria Premier League match between Kwara United and Wikki Tourists

http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9391
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by lonelydude: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
Mehnnnn, that Kano Pillars vs Enyimba highlight is da bomb.

3SC vs Zamfara not bad as well except for the field but the Zamfara keeper is really a mallam sha. grin
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by lordbayor(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2010
The Nigeria league still have a lot of work to do , it just too amature though it good but we can't compare ourselves now with any african league at all , the strikers are all wasteful the game is just too un entertaining and the pitch is dem bad even with the help of the super sport camera u can still see that the pitch is bad and the spectators are just not there, just only few teams have real spetators teams such as Kano Pillars, Eyimba and Julius Berger though JB are in lower division but Rangers and National (Hartland) there supporters are not that effective as these clubs, and the players are not professional enough, look at the match bw wikki and kwara, a wiki player was been red carded and he was acting as if he is gonna fight the ref ,
The NFF or what so ever need to improve on the league ,

But still Thanks to the man that is uploading this highlight
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
28 March 2010: Highlights of the NPL match between Kaduna United FC and 3SC

http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9495
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by agabaI23(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hmmm some good shots from KD united.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
nice cool
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by BlackRevo: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
Nice videos.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by ow11(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
Thanks to these highlights, I have seen a potential Super Eagle; AHMED MUSA!!! That guy should be at least in the initial 45-man list. Heard he scored for pillars again last weekend.

Kai, the boy get bags of pace. . .
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2010
yes, that guy's really good, he should be nurtured.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by 2drama: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2010
Ahmed Musa is on fire with 15 goals
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by Amhatu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
2drama, thanks for Posting.

If possible post some highlights of the upcomming WAFU Nations Cup.

Goodday
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by BlackRevo: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
cool
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by AnthonyAk(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
thats nice, i really want to come bk home and revolutionize the whole soccer experience, real franchising. It would be nice if the spectators were actually wearing the colors, or the team uniforms. I never thought it was this entertaining.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
AnthonyAk:

thats nice, i really want to come bk home and revolutionize the whole football experience, real franchising. It would be nice if the spectators were actually wearing the colors, or the team uniforms. I never thought it was this entertaining.

you actually mean the whole of Nigerian local league football?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by AnthonyAk(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
honeric01:

you actually mean the whole of Nigerian local league football?

yes that what i mean, with the right investments and marketing it could be really big. its all about merchandising
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
AnthonyAk:

yes that what i mean, with the right investments and marketing it could be really big. its all about merchandising

so, are you saying you want to come and do it or you are just suggesting?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by AnthonyAk(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
honeric01:

so, are you saying you want to come and do it or you are just suggesting?
pretty much, atleast i would want to have a hand in it , i would start with a local team and work my way from there
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2010
ok so which club are you looking to franchise and do you have any experience in this kinda ventures?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by AnthonyAk(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2010
honeric01:

ok so which club are you looking to franchise and do you have any experience in this kinda ventures?

not really but its give and go. It all depends on what they say about my offer. Am thinking of starting wit Julius Berger ill goto one of their games and see what happens from there. i really like the turn out and kano pillars, i have a couple of connections so i'll want to do the business model like the way its done wit yankee sports. alot of people will be involved though not just me
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2010
Julius Berger is in the pro division (div 1), why not concentrate on the main league clubs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIBA AFROBASKETBALL 2017: Nigeria Qualifies For The Semifinals- Beats Cameroon / With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More / Manchester United Scrap Middle East Training Camp Amid Security Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.