Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl (1627 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Aabheaven(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Basically we all have been reading about broke guys. I think we should discuss about broke girls since they clamour for equality. You know something about broke girls, they are all preys.

Here are 5 signs you are dating a broke girl

1. She has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex: one major sign u are dating a broke girl is that she can sex you from morning to night so far money is made available. She is never there for you emotionally, financially or otherwise.

2. They are serial cheats: broke girls don't care if you cheat as her bf because she does. If money is always made available. She is happy with everything about you. They are serial cheats because money makes them cheat.

3. Broke girls can fall for anything: they really do have fish brains. If they are hungry and u can satisfy their hunger, they can bleep u in return as payback. Sense fall on them.

4. They raise monetary issues during sex: whenever you want to get intimate with them, they begin to bargain. They can be classified as second class oloshos. Be careful they carry more disease than a pit hole.

5. They don't love, they prey in other to survive: the basic principle of a broke girl is survival and they don't care who they hurt in return. Sorry to soft minded guys that loves such ladies. They move faster than light during heart breaks. They play the card friends with benefits in a relationship

Feel free to add urs
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by MrMystrO(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good to know..
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Lalas247(f): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Number 3 though smh grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by greatjoshy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fact.....
The lady above me is sooooooo guilty of No. 3
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Peachess(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
More like 5 signs you're dating a slut.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Lalas247(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
greatjoshy:
Fact.....
The lady above me is sooooooo guilty of No. 3
Oninaru grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by TI1919(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by greatjoshy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Oninaru grin
Meaning?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Lalas247(f): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
greatjoshy:

Meaning?? undecided lipsrsealed
Not sure think it mean yeye person sad
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by motun2017(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
not to lie the list is lik 99% right haha
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
♤ They're good in bed
♤ ..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by kizbad: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
they can any mans cucmber stand at ease!...even if ur pastor....
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
100% true!!

this is so true about west girl so so true
like what in this niger now, man don't fall in love, they fuckkk and dump girl, like slang girl knows now is "i don't put my egg in one basket"
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by QueenSekxy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
mtchew ..lemme coman be going
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by SuperSuave(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Using your analogy, 95% or more of 9ja girls are broke?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Heloct(f): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2017
grin

Moral: Work hard. No one deserves brokenness.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Op, most ladies are broke.. And many of them would surely have nothing to offer in a relationship/marriage cuz they are women and believe it's all up to the men. Even few of them that are okay financial wise still can't take care of themselves, they still want a man that would love them and still take care of them. It's just their mentality that renders them broke in all aspect except for the few of them which are miss independence and i love them die.. Only those can claim equal right to me.. They need no one to love them, they sure know how to love themselves, they know how to take care of themselves and others. I can die on top there matter. Those are the only people i know as women, they don't need anyone to lean on, they are strong and bold, they are the definition of what every woman should be. Not all this 'you are not giving me attention and loving me like a woman that i am' ladies who lierally depend and wait on a man for evrything wether they are rich or not.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by Adaumunocha(f): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2017
This should be like the 50th time I'm seeing this kinda thread.
Why not date d rich girls and leave the broke ones?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Broke Girl by greatjoshy(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Not sure think it mean yeye person sad
Hmmmm keep it up!
I'm not a Yeye person and you know that too well

(1) (Reply)

Exclusively Bae Words!!! / 10 Things We Bet You Didn’t Know About Delta State / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Rocks Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.