Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) (1958 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by lawman88(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Both Fai'za and Izzu are members of Nairaland and faiza is a regular commenter on several topics. They tied the knot on Saturday 21/10/2017. Congratulations to them. Both are Kano base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by lawman88(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2017
See their pre-weddings photos here

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by miano: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2017
waoo..i wish to marry after seeing this
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations beautiful couple.

We @ Manna Barbecue and Grills wishes you all the very best for the future !
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by ayourbamie: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful wedding, I wish u a beautiful marriage.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Fantisha(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Happy married life to them
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:00am On Oct 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 2:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Haba, bros u never tire for this your game. naso u carry post senator shetima pikin own here. we ve seen this pictures here before na, will try dig up the link later.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2017
You guys will live Happily ever after!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by lawman88(m): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Haba, bros u never tire for this your game. naso u carry post senator shetima pikin own here. we ve seen this pictures here before na, will try dig up the link later.

Is either you are deaf, bind or schizophrenic. What you saw before was their pre-wedding . My boss attended the wedding on Saturday. Did I say pre-wedding pictures on the topic? Did you know who posted the pre-wedding pictures on nairaland about a week ago? You have eyes yet you don't read, only went through the photos and talking rubbish. Get a life for yourself. I know faiza and her father is a popular man here. I'm not the reason why you are still single, if you cannot wish them well, just moved to another thread. Senator yerima's son is a Nairalander and that I know. I knew that through their family photographer. If you don't know anything about something, keep quiet. I believe you are not a notherner..........

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:

Is either you are deaf, bind or schizophrenic. What you saw before was their pre-wedding . My boss attended the wedding on Saturday. Did I say pre-wedding pictures on the topic? Did you know who posted the pre-wedding pictures on nairaland about a week ago? You have eyes yet you don't read, only went through the photos and talking rubbish. Get a life for yourself. I know faiza and her father is a popular man here. I'm not the reason why you are still single, if you cannot wish them well, just moved to another thread. Senator yerima's son is a Nairalander and that I know. I knew that through their family photographer. If you don't know anything about something, keep quiet. I believe you are not a notherner....focus on your side.....
there u go wrong again what does segregation has to do with u correcting the ops? aldo i wish them a blissful marid life
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Neimar: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2017
nice backside cheesy
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Both young and looking so fresh.

Congrats young couple .
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:

Is either you are deaf, bind or schizophrenic. What you saw before was their pre-wedding . My boss attended the wedding on Saturday. Did I say pre-wedding pictures on the topic? Did you know who posted the pre-wedding pictures on nairaland about a week ago? You have eyes yet you don't read, only went through the photos and talking rubbish. Get a life for yourself. I know faiza and her father is a popular man here. I'm not the reason why you are still single, if you cannot wish them well, just moved to another thread. Senator yerima's son is a Nairalander and that I know. I knew that through their family photographer. If you don't know anything about something, keep quiet. I believe you are not a notherner..........
northerners and anger.. that's why they kill on slight provocation...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:

Is either you are deaf, bind or schizophrenic. What you saw before was their pre-wedding . My boss attended the wedding on Saturday.You have eyes yet you don't read,ust moved to another thread. Senator yerima's son is a Nairalander and that I know. I knew that through their family photographer. If you don't know anything about something, keep quiet. I believe you are not a notherner..........
yeah u can keep the insult comin in, i wouldnt throw a damn back. nd back to the topic, i dnt knw if lyin is part of ur hobby buh ur sure good at that, i do leave u with that. so knwin fully well that senator yerima's son wedding pics had aready been posted here nd you still went ahead to do that again. talking about wishin them well, dnt be bothered man, already done that in the previous post. my point is, stop recycling old post. twil do u no good, i nd a few others we 've seen this pictures here before. i wonder what u aim at benefitin frm that.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Why Do I Have The Feelin That My Wife is On nairaland... Sinaj why
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by lawman88(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah u can keep the insult comin in, i wouldnt throw a damn back. nd back to the topic, i dnt knw if lyin is part of ur hobby buh ur sure good at that, i do leave u with that. so knwin fully well that senator yerima's son wedding pics had aready been posted here nd you still went ahead to do that again. talking about wishin them well, dnt be bothered man, already done that in the previous post. my point is, stop recycling old post. twil do u no good, i nd a few others we 've seen this pictures here before. i wonder what u aim at benefitin frm that.

I posted the pre-wedding pictures a week ago in another handle. Please can you show me their wedding pictures on any thread on Nairaland?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please where is airtimex oooh time no dey
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Airtimex(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Please where is airtimex oooh time no dey

shocked

Don't worry my dear, is all good...

Smally time wink
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airtimex:

shocked

Don't worry my dear, is all good...

Smally time wink

Ok baby.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Konquest: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2017
lawman88:
Both Fai'za and Izzu are members of Nairaland and faiza is a regular commenter on several topics. They tied the knot on Saturday 21/10/2017. Congratulations to them. Both are Kano base
^^^^^^^
Lovely couple!

Congratulations.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Msemakweli(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice, congratulation much to them
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations!

And Cute couple
smiley smiley

Meanwhile @this poster;

Ladyjumong:

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Do I Have The Feelin That My Wife is On nairaland... Sinaj why
lol

Consult the oracle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs You're Dating/Dealing With A Narccisst / A Nairalander's Prewedding Photos With His Soon To Be Wife / What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.