Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) (5130 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
So, after I was banned, I went on a date with this cute little man. He's a nairalander and most of you know him.
His name is pumpumking

photo one: pumpumking coming to meet me with a rose, how cute is that? embarassed

kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Godada(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Get you a man like pumpumking, he was a perfect gentleman throughout the date.

Check out my outfit wink cool

picture two: me feeling myself

Those heels were super kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Although pumpumking was great, he couldn't take me to a posh restaurant for our date, I mean, who takes a girl to a bukka on a date

Everyone knows I'm a gold digger, I can't settle for less cheesy

I love you pumpumking but you don't have moiney grin sowee

photo three: pumpumking crying after I turned down his advances undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Iamtoyosii: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol.......you shooting ya shot indirectly at that nigga ....nice one babe

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Candidlady: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
RotFLMHFAO

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Polynek(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Smartb0y: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Always knew you both were meant for each other

5 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
Always knew you both were meant for each other

Nah.....he's broke angry
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iamtoyosii:
Lol.......you shooting ya shot indirectly at that nigga ....nice one babe

Nope. We already went on a date and it sucked undecided
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Pumpumking: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:
Although pumpumking was great, he couldn't take me to a posh restaurant for our date, I mean, who takes a girl to a bukka on a date

Everyone knows I'm a gold digger, I can't settle for less cheesy

I love you pumpumking but you don't have moiney grin sowee

photo three: pumpumking crying after I turned down his advances undecided

angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Smartb0y: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:

Nah.....he's broke angry
be that get girl that stuck with him when he was broke

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

Make moiney and try again grin

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
be that get girl that stuck with him when he was a stockbroker

Do I look like gum Or adhesive
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Smartb0y: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:

at some point you're bound to be
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Owolabi97(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=siofra post=106937405]

Olosho
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Pumpumking: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:

Make moiney and try again grin

You very rude angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Smartb0y: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

You very rude angry
pumpum,how come your ass is broke. what happen to the money you cashed out last week.

2 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy i don't know what to say sad if the guy is broke you don't have to post it here Did you tell us when you guys are toastin each other embarassed eferiwerey grin

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by princefrank76: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
What's the essence of this post now? Craving 4 attention i guess

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Brarrie: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:

Nah.....he's broke angry
is your father rich

3 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Una no go kill person for this platform grin

3 Likes

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Smartb0y: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
princefrank76:
What's the essence of this post now? Craving 4 attention i guess
what happened to having a good laugh.everything isn't about attention lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by princefrank76: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
what happened to having a good laugh.everything isn't about attention lol
ok o! I never knew was just kiding. I thought she actually hang out with the said guy and she's here to make mockery of him

1 Like

Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by siofra(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

You very rude angry

When you were mentioning my name all over nairaland and saying false things about me, you didn't know that was rude shebi
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Zico777(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
siofra:

No u are not.
U so fineee!
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
OP, shouldn't this be in the joke or comedy section?
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
LMAO ROTFL

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by Teripaul(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sick lads
Re: I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) by care4you: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
no be this forum again? cruise masters every where!

Nairalandforever!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For These Young Lovers (photos) / Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? / Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.