Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' (2702 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by bentlywills(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Morning Teaser
'Help: My wife calls her ex-boyfriend's name during sex'

Isaac Dachen | 2017-10-24 11:10:44.0 | 2017-10-24 11:10:44.0
Osaze is very much in love with his wife, Rita and has been doing everything possible for them to have a good home but she has not forgotten her sex.

"Dear Pulse,
My name is Osaze, a 36-year-old married man. I got married to Rita two years ago after dating for more than a year but in the past few months, a lot of things have been happening that is making me feel threatened in my marriage.
When I met Rita, she told me she had just broken up with a man she loved so much after he dumped her for a sugar mummy. The guy, Bayo, according to her, was the first man to have sex with her and she found it difficult to forget about him despite what he had done to her.

I did a great deal of job to get Rita to forget the man who had disappointed her and when she knew I was very serious with her, she fell in love with me. But I must confess that there were times she would go into mood swings and tell me she still missed Bayo.

ALSO READ: "Morning Teaser: 'My wife calls her ex-boyfriend's name during sex'"

I confided in a marriage counselor who said the best I could do was to hasten and get married to Rita o she would forget about Bayo. So we had to get married earlier than we had planned.

I was of the belief that marriage would get her mind off the guy but once a while, she would tell me things about him, what he used to do, the kind of sex they used to have, how good he was in bed.

In fact, she stopped short of comparing me to the guy. When I could no longer take it again, I told her it was enough and there would be no mention of that name in our home as long as we remain married.

But I was surprised three weeks ago while making love to my wife and in the heat of the passion, she screamed Bayo's name, saying he was the love of her life, the only man for her, and so on.

I had frozen with the first scream and mention of the name but I was sure Rita did not know as she kept singing Bayo's name. I got off her and sat by the side of the bed and looked at her as she came down from her cloud nine.

ALSO READ: "Morning Teaser: ‘My fiancée dumped me for her ex-lover’"

I demanded an explanation and all she could do was to cry and beg for forgiveness, saying she has not been able to forget the guy no matter what he did.

I asked her if they had taken a blood vow but she said there was nothing like that. I decided to forget the incident but it has happened again on two other occasions and that has kept me thinking if she is not seeing the Bayo guy secretly.

I am really confused and don't know if I am sharing my wife with her ex-boyfriend.

Osaze."

Dear readers, Osaze is in a quagmire and his marriage is at stake at this moment and surely needs advice. So on Morning Teaser today, we would like you to tell him what to do.
POLL
What do you think Osaze should do in this situation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by RoyalBlak007: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2017
♤ Her Ex left

♤ a signature grin

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by achivs(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2017
hmm critical
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by izaray(f): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
She may not really have something to do with her ex, but just a reflection of her feelings and things they shared together then.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by bentlywills(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2017
No woman should try dz on me grin grin
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by skywalker240(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2017
This One Strong,

But i still blame that councellor who advised him to marry her in haste, and the said dude for taking such advice, Who Says Quick Marraige Makes Everybody Forget ?

SILLY ADVICE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by Chigorkizz(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2017
If There's Nothing She Cn Do About It Then There's Nothing Osaze Cn Do Than To Divorce Her.Its Gonna Be Hard For Him But He Has To.

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by Chigorkizz(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
She may not really have something to do with her ex, but just a reflection of her feelings and things they shared together then.
This Is Marriage We're Talking Abt Here.Those Reflections Should Die Immediately U're Married.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by izaray(f): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Chigorkizz:
This Is Marriage We're Talking Abt Here.Those Reflections Should Die Immediately U're Married.
I concur. Only her husband can her help put a stop to dat.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by MaryBenn(f): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Ex Dick so good, she can't get over it grin grin
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by Chigorkizz(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
I concur. Only her husband can her help put a stop to dat.
Yea.Marriage Is A New Leaf.

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
skywalker240:
This One Strong,

But i still blame that councellor who advised him to marry her in haste, and the said dude for taking such advice, Who Says Quick Marraige Makes Everybody Forget ?

SILLY ADVICE

One bottle of wine for you
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by skywalker240(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Sexy20:

One bottle of wine for you
Am waiting oo, i can manage baron romero grin

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by westlius(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
skywalker240:

Am waiting oo, i can manage baron romero grin
u funny oo I tot u will say ogogoro
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by skywalker240(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
westlius:
u funny oo I tot u will say ogogoro
Bros make i take skain 4 dis hot aftanun?.. chai grin

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by Augustap(f): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
The day i mistakenly hear ...., we're done.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by IAMSASHY(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided he shud simply go bak 2 d so called councellor and Tel hm dat d solution he gave didn't work so he cn provide anoda one, Mtchewww, sumtin u suppose to handle ursef(at d beginning, if she keeps comparing and talking abt Bayo, u simply push her out 2 Bayo and move on) u went 2 involve a councellor, now u ar complaining, carry ur cross abeg

1 Like

Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by ajibolaoke2019(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Chigorkizz:
If There's Nothing She Cn Do About It Then There's Nothing Osaze Cn Do Than To Divorce Her.Its Gonna Be Hard For Him But He Has To.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
That's why one has to be very careful on the person he or she marries, because his or her past relationships may not be known that easily.
Re: 'help: My Wife Calls Her Ex-boyfriend's Name During Sex' by burantashii: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Slap her.....

(1) (Reply)

Is This Meme Correct About Yoruba Men? / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Confused About This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.