Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (9925 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Neimar: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg carry yourself comot for this thread jawe cheesy

bro...na joke I dy o..I nr fit rememba wetin dem do for mi
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by ElCule: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
He helped me solve and also write a ten pages econometrics assignment that I don't know how to do, when he has not done his own. I almost cried.

To think that we are just friends ..
upon all the services wey the poor nigga render, na for friend zone wey you keep am?

hhmmm there is Gog ooooo.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
ElCule:
upon all the services wey the poor nigga render, na for friend zone wey you keep am?

hhmmm there is Gog ooooo.
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by vicben27(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
some years back (2011 to be presize)while I was working and preparing to go back for my HND! our client then came around. and he gave me 100k he was like an angel sent from heaven because I'd saved up money but needed more to settle a few other stuff! I will never forget that kind gesture because he contributed to my progress God bless him( a man) all this girls know how to do is collect then drain the energy out of a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by EmmySparky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
she entered the rain to buy mama put food for me...cos i told her that i was hungry...and she no want chop until i insisted...that was when she took a bite...i was shocked that day...she was drenched in rain water plus her make up...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by joyndidi: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
when I was in 100level I fell sick and he took me to the health centre he cooked for me clean up the mess in my room cause I was throwing up.He assisted me to revise my next paper cause I was writing exams.I had a B in that course all thanks to him. when I got home I told my parents and they gave him a call.........hmmmm Philip is a nice guy God bless him for me

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Heloct(f): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've had any sweetest thing from the opposite sex before.
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by uminem02(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Xprezz02 coman talk o
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by prestigiouslady: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Final year in school, I had respiratory issues and missed classes that I thought I was going to have extra year(s), a guy in my class, we weren't close, wrote my project, typed, in fact he did everything for me, I only came to make the final submission... this was someone who I didn't even know his surname then... he is someone I can never forget in life...

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
Was ill in school and needed urgent medical attention cos I just couldn't breathe normally and was gasping for air. .. my inhaler wasn't with me (forgot it) ... this dude carried me as fast as he could from three storey building in his arms I dunno what happened next cos I passed out . when I woke up in the med centre I was told a young man brought me in barefoot .. till this day I remain most grateful

I dunno who you are but on that day. . you were my Angel thank you cheesy

WOW so touching.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
When I lost my mother I can't forget this particular guy tho he is a nairalander sha.this guy carried everything as if is his mother that died.My God will continue to bless him for me.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Eyimofe2017: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
A friend drove fast and furious to the hospital with me in the back seat almost dead, the policemen on the road were just saying "sorry o".... when I was discharged, I saw the distance he half walked, half ran with me in his arms....
I called him that I was sliping away and I needed his attention, he could have ignored or come back later, but he came almost immediately and saw me passed out inside my room..God used him as my saviour that night.

Thank you " D"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
My girl stood by me when I was struggling. Sustained me when i had nothing, nursed me when I was sick. Encouraged me to believe that I will make it smiley she gave me 500k to make up the money I used to buy a 5 bedroom apartment in my hometown. Today we are proud owners of a house in the village and one in town. We are also successful in our respective businesses. Though, we are not married yet.

But, the thunder that will fire me, if I refuse to marry her after every sacrifice she made for me, is still learning from the current recession facing Nigeria undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by emerged01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
I had a very bad case in one of the ex governors' house. I was accused. These two women were PAs and they were asked to cordinate a panel to investigate the case thoroughly. The police were trying to nail me,they even asked those women to allow them torture me that I will confess but these women stood by their words and said no,that they won't allow them to torture because they were very sure that I was innocent. I was freed.
After some years I saw one of the women,I thanked her but she couldn't remember me. I had to remind her how she and her colleague saved me. She said,"oh it was you! I said yes. She said,"no mind them jare !

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Chukazu: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
The best thing the opposite sex has ever done to me was when I rushed to school for a test forgetting my food was on fire cheesy

She broke my door, switched off my gas cooker and put my room in order. If not for her, na so all my credentials for burn to ashes ooo

Please get her a job @ the FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE... thank me laterundecided

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chukazu:

Please get her a job @ the FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE... thank me laterundecided
She really tried bro.. Can't forget that incident till date
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by spreado(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
I can't begin to type what girls and women has done for me, all i can say is. im a very lucky guy
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
she bought me weed on DAT cold evening wen i least expected it #Joy surprised me DAT daygrin
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:
I don't think I've had any sweetest thing from the opposite sex before.
lukat dis 1,as if he hasn't made u Cum b4 undecided
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Giantslayer:
My girl stood by me when I was struggling. Sustained me when i had nothing, nursed me when I was sick. Encouraged me to believe that I will make it smiley she gave me 500k to make up the money I used to buy a 5 bedroom apartment in my hometown. Today we are proud owners of a house in the village and one in town. We are also successful in our respective businesses. Though, we are not married yet.

But, the thunder that will fire me, if I refuse to marry her after every sacrifice she made for me, is still learning from the current recession facing Nigeria undecided
I love your determination to be faithful..... God bless your relationship and union

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
daveP:
lol. There was no need for the last line na.

The fact that you even highlighted it prove my point even further.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
emerged01:
I had a very bad case in one of the ex governors' house. I was accused. These two women were PAs and they were asked to cordinate a panel to investigate the case thoroughly. The police were trying to nail me,they even asked those women to allow them torture me that I will confess but these women stood by their words and said no,that they won't allow them to torture because they were very sure that I was innocent. I was freed.
After some years I saw one of the women,I thanked her but she couldn't remember me. I had to remind her how she and her colleague saved me. She said,"oh it was you! I said yes. She said,"no mind them jare !
Woooow! This is astonishing shocked
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Well instead of receiving favors from ladies I am most times on the giving side but since we are talking opposite sex here I want to believe my momma is qualified

In 2013 when my system reacted badly to a drug my mom ran around throughout the day to make sure I lived... She even carried me on bike to the General hospital when all the motorists refused to....I'm talking about lapping ooo... And to think I weighed as much as she did if not more... She didn't eat throughout that day... She was strong even when I was having mad seizures... She continued to hold me tight and as a result here sustained some injuries while on the bike.

I rremember that day every day and since then I have never been able to refuse her anything

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by daveP(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:

The fact that you even highlighted it prove my point even further.
Lol. that's cos you put it there too.
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by boiz2men(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
Was ill in school and needed urgent medical attention cos I just couldn't breathe normally and was gasping for air. .. my inhaler wasn't with me (forgot it) ... this dude carried me as fast as he could from three storey building in his arms I dunno what happened next cos I passed out . when I woke up in the med centre I was told a young man brought me in barefoot .. till this day I remain most grateful

I dunno who you are but on that day. . you were my Angel thank you cheesy

You r asthmatic.

Chai
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by daveP(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
She sign attendance that warranted 20mrks without us being close. i missed the class and that lecturer was devil's brother. she later told me when i kept asking who did it years after. How she take memorize my siggy and mat. no though...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by berryice(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
He said I should pull off my jacket...I said Girls not hot grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Dasherz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
boiz2men:

You r asthmatic.

Chai

you making it sound like a death sentence

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by boiz2men(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Well instead of receiving favors from ladies I am most times on the giving side but since we are talking opposite sex here I want to believe my momma is qualified

In 2013 when my system reacted badly to a drug my mom ran around throughout the day to make sure I lived... She even carried me on bike to the General hospital when all the motorists refused to....I'm talking about lapping ooo... And to think I weighed as much as she did if not more... She didn't eat throughout that day... She was strong even when I was having mad seizures... She continued to hold me tight and as a result here sustained some injuries while on the bike.

I rremember that day every day and since then I have never been able to refuse her anything

Silently in my heart I make a simple prayer. To do what praiz said in rich and famous
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by boiz2men(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

you making it sound like a death sentence

I'm sorry. I remembered someone that's y
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Dasherz(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
boiz2men:

it's ok
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Dasherz(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
boiz2men:

it's ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.