Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (9912 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by joyndidi: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2018
apholaryn:
chai.........60secs silence for brother Philip the chairman of Nigeria branch of Friend zone association..
lol....I'm so sure he was not thinking otherwise when he rendered the assistance to me.
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by kayboid: 1:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Was having my final exams, had two 3unit courses the next day, no food, no money, no kerosene, head started banging, called my gf and told her my situation, even though she had exams d next day and didn't plan on cooking that night, she cooked brought it to me in a big cooler so i can have something to eat that day and the next day, even though her hostel was far away. She's a darling
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by apholaryn: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
joyndidi:
lol....I'm so sure he was not thinking otherwise when he rendered the assistance to me.
my sister ..forget that thing.
bro Philip had motives for wanting to get into your panties, unless He is gay or a member of your family.
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by joyndidi: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2018
apholaryn:
my sister ..forget that thing.
bro Philip had motives for wanting to get into your panties, unless He is gay or a member of your family.
lol......I give up
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Hybridz: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Well,i don't have any with the exception of the countless favour my mum has done for me.....May Allah bless her for me,ameen!
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by summerflame(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
She slapped my face
Re: What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? by Kingbones(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
He helped me solve and also write a ten pages econometrics assignment that I don't know how to do, when he has not done his own. I almost cried.

To think that we are just friends ..
Chai..another hypnotized fool on the run...and later you'll be expecting him not to ask for the punnany...

Konji is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo) / . / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.