Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code (4459 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Isn't she hot? / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
I knew this man back when I was in secondary School. he was the talk of the street, had so many girlfriends he is well educated too.

everything was working for him as a single guy back then.

fast forward to now, this guy got married with kids and has a not too reasonable job, but can still keep food on the table but the problem I have is that he isn't properly dressed, he has even paid for his wife's higher education too.

with all the money this man has been making, you see nothing in him, but his kids are looking good and wife too.

my problem is that, is it a hard thing for the wife to remove a little money out of her allowance and buy some shirts and good shoes for this man, I know this man can be worked up and forget about doing most of those things due to the family constantly on his mind.

but why is the woman not even caring about the husband, I've noticed something of recent, they don't go to occasions together, makes me think that she's kind of ashamed of the husband.

should i Even talk to her, as in give her advice, I don't like what she's doing.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
I need advice
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
How is it d woman's fault! If he cant take care of himself, yet earning d dole, how is his wife to blame?

4 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
ashjay001:
How is it d woman's fault! If he cant take care of himself, yet earning d dole, how is his wife to blame?

forget that thing, ive seen
ladies buy stuff for their man because they care and even if it's not from their cash, they could collect money from the man and buy it.

is she not in the University, that the same husband paid for, I'm believing she'll live one day or so but I doubt due to the kids

9 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

forget that thing, ive seen
ladies buy stuff for their man because they care and even if it's not from their cash, they could collect money from the man and buy it.

is she not in the University, that the same husband paid for, I'm believing she'll live one day or so but I doubt due to the kids

So, u tink d guy is normal, waiting for an ungrateful? lady to use his hard earned cash to buy stuffs for him?!

How do u get to reason that way?! Every month, unless I dont need anything, I stop by n get my self a gift!? If I get runs cash, too, I buy myself something!? If I dont, who will!

As I've told some of my friends, who find themselves in d same predicament, treat urself!? U earned it! U already spend d greater part on them!

Talk to ur friend, not d wife!

The cheapest I get for myself is a couple of beers n cowtail n get them takeawaytongue!? I cant come n kill myself joor.

1 Like

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Gofwane(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
I need advice
you need advice? How is their problem your concern? No, what you need is mind your business angry

1 Like

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by nosiebaba(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
There must be a problem if a man's wife cannot even notice that he is looking haggard o

2 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
nosiebaba:
There must be a problem if a man's wife cannot even notice that he is looking haggard o

Most wives are like that!? They only notice during courtship or earlier in d marriage!?

1 Like

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Truth is, someone people are naturally not caring, they have this I-don't-care attitude, his wife is like that.

1 Like

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
ashjay001:
To be sincere, its partially her fault, most men don't care about their look, its left for her to make him dress sharp and look neat and presentable. Its all about being caring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
To be sincere, its partially her fault, most men don't care about their look, its left for her to make him dress sharp and look neat and presentable. Its all about being caring.

U probably are single? When a hubby doesnt earn mega bucks n d family have to make do with d little he earns, buying for d kids, d home n herself, whats left to buy for oga? Esp, when there is suspicions of a sidechicktongue

The nigga needs to take care of himself!
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:

thank you
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
ashjay001:

U probably are single? When a hubby doesnt earn mega bucks n d family have to make do with d little he earns, buying for d kids, d home n herself, whats left to buy for oga? Esp, when there is suspicions of a sidechicktongue

The nigga needs to take care of himself!

if the guy can feed and pay School fees of kids and fees of the wife too then there's no way that wife won't afford to buy his man some shirts at least

3 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by monopolistic: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

if the guy can feed and pay School fees of kids and fees of the wife too then there's no way that wife won't afford to buy his man some shirts at least

Honestly speaking , What ur noticing apply to most married men..They hardly have time for personal self. But once dey seperate or divorce u will see the difference .
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by IAMSASHY(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided Op, u and ur colleagues shud stop saying Wat u dnt no, besides, u dnt live wt dem. I hv a dad Dats like dat, Al D clothes we bought 4 hm ar al parked in 2 big bags,he wud rather wear old ones dan d new ones, he only touch d new ones wen dose old ones becomes weak, d last time I visited, I threatened hm dat I wl take dose clothes 2 d market and sell den, he laughed and sed, he wl even help me carry dem 2 d market. Pple may see hm and begin to judge d family nt knowing dat its neva d family's fault, it mayb same wt d man in question.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Alphanancy: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
A family man is judged or appraised by the appearance of his wife and kids. You already said they are looking Behind and well fed. That is a responsible and selfless husband and father. You also mentioned that he does not have a very good job, yet he gives the family the best of what he gets.
What else does the Op want? the man should be commended for putting his wife and children's needs above his own.

4 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Let the wife don't teach him how to dress
Cos when he starts dressing well with swags all these slay queens around with their piercing will start looking for how to devour the man

5 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Augustap(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's every wife's duty to ensure that her man dresses like a prince every blessed day. If a man is not well dressed, his wife should help him. But op, wetin concern you? You better don't talk to his wife if you don't want trouble

2 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
There's a difference between not dressing well and not wearing the latest.

Also there is a difference between how a married and a single man budget/spends money.

For most married men they tend to spend more on their wife and kids in as much as they are looking good that's we feel fulfilled.
The rest goes to cars maintenance, projects like building a new house, saving towards the next house rent, school fees etc. Most times all you actually spend on yourself is that 2 bottles of Big Legend and a plate of hot pepper soup at Mama Gees place. (Even at that you still get take away for Madam)

He might not be wearing the latest and best of designers this ... and .. that. but if he is not looking tattered. He is happy!
My advice for you, let them be!

6 Likes

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:

I've been following ur posts for some time now and I'll say this is the most sensible of them all

Don't call me monitoring spirit o
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
gist4real:
There's a difference between not dressing well and not wearing the latest.

Also there is a difference between how a married and a single man budget/spends money.

For most married men they tend to spend more on their wife and kids in as much as they are looking good that's we feel fulfilled.
The rest goes to cars maintenance, projects like building a new house, saving towards the next house rent, school fees etc. Most times all you actually spend on yourself is that 2 bottles of Big Legend and a plate of hot pepper soup at Mama Gees place. (Even at that you still get take away for Madam)

He might not be wearing the latest and best of designers this ... and .. that. but if he is not looking tattered. He is happy!
My advice for you, let them be!

grin yeah that plate of hot pepper soup, but I still remember him in his glory days, and it seems quite a lot has changed.

or this could be his best days apart from the other days being days of vanity.

but no one has talked about the wife's act of shame towards the husband.

1 Like

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Go n marry, 2yrs later, lets have ds convo again!? U think say na by semantics!

He was well dressed b4 marriage, why did he stop? Same way we complain abt wives that tie wrapper after one or two kids. U need to look good, maybe not great shatongue

Just talk to ur guy.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
ashjay001:

Go n marry, 2yrs later, lets have ds convo again!? U think say na semantics!

guy Wetin you dey talk, so your wife no fit go market see small Okrika shirt or polo buy for you at least make you dey get changes.

which kind wife be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

guy Wetin you dey talk, so your wife no fit go market see small Okrika shirt or polo buy for you at least make you dey get changes.

which kind wife be that.

As I said; go n marry!? Just try to be exceedingly loaded!?grin
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Madam try and buy your husband good clothings if he's unwilling to look good
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
The anambra people said that the way their wife dress is the way they(the husband)will be address.so if the woman and children dress good then the man is good too.secondly wives are the ones that takes care of their husband's dressing too.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
What's wrong with you discussing with the man in question?
What's your business with his wife?
Are you also eyeing her?
If you're really so concerned, you can even buy him some clothes or offer to take him to where he can get nice clothes to wear
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Heloct(f): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
What's your own sef?
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
pu7pl3:

I've been following ur posts for some time now and I'll say this is the most sensible of them all

Don't call me monitoring spirit o
I hope am entertaining you, this one you don turn monitoring spirit grin.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by pu7pl3(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I hope am entertaining you, this one you don turn monitoring spirit grin.

Thought I told you not to call me a monitoring spirit
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
pu7pl3:

Thought I told you not to call me a monitoring spirit
You obviously are, to think that you are not even following me on nairaland. Its because of monitoring spirits I deactivate my account every time. I don't like being monitored.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by pu7pl3(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
You obviously are, to think that you are not even following me on nairaland. Its because of monitoring spirits I deactivate my account every time. I don't like being monitored.

Oya it av do..seems like the little praise went to your head and uve reverted back to senseless posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y / Chai!!! – Meet This Veteran Blue Film Actress With Huge Melons (pics) / Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.