Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code (4387 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Isn't she hot? / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gofwane:
you need advice? How is their problem your concern? No, what you need is mind your business angry
Bless you bro.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

grin yeah that plate of hot pepper soup, but I still remember him in his glory days, and it seems quite a lot has changed.

or this could be his best days apart from the other days being days of vanity.

but no one has talked about the wife's act of shame towards the husband.

Bro husband and wife matter e hard to put mouth. We no know whether the woman don buy, na the man no wear.
If he looks happy, let them be.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Kobicove(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2017
The level of your relationship with the wife should determine where you should advise her or just mind your own business undecided
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Kobicove:
The level of your relationship with the wife should determine where you should advise her or just mind your own business undecided

that's true
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
gist4real:

Bro husband and wife matter e hard to put mouth. We no know whether the woman don buy, na the man no wear.
If he looks happy, let them be.

she no buy anything
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
seriously
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by khiaa(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Most wives are like that!? They only notice during courtship or earlier in d marriage!?

Most wives aren't like that because they want their husbands to continue to look good for them.

You can't blame the wife. The problem is that the husband got comfortable in the marriage and let himself go.
If it were me I would buy him clothing everytime I shopped for the kids and I.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

Most wives aren't like that because they want their husbands to continue to look good for them.

You can't blame the wife. The problem is that the husband got comfortable in the marriage and let himself go.
If it were me I would buy him clothing everytime I shopped for the kids and I.

If it were u n hopefully, pepper rest!?

By most, I mean not all, but likely 85%+!
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by khiaa(f): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
ashjay001:

If it were u n hopefully, pepper rest!?

By most, I mean not all, but likely 85%+!

Ok grin but I don't understand your pepper rest comment, explain it to me.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe the guy dey wear the rags cos na wetin im wife wantcheesy.u know wen a man don marry and he still dey dress good and look good im wife go start vex cos she no go want other ladies to dey look at her husbandcheesy.so in other to appease and make im wife dey at ease he needs to wear ragscheesy.marriage life can be funny sometimes shacheesy.
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by ashjay001(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

The op says d hubby wasnt financially bouyant. Pepper=kudi=owo=egotongue
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
nosiebaba:
There must be a problem if a man's wife cannot even notice that he is looking haggard o
some wives prefer it dat waycheesy
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by 912(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tatafo!!!!!!! Mind your business
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Romerocollins: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
I knew this man back when I was in secondary School. he was the talk of the street, had so many girlfriends he is well educated too.

everything was working for him as a single guy back then.

fast forward to now, this guy got married with kids and has a not too reasonable job, but can still keep food on the table but the problem I have is that he isn't properly dressed, he has even paid for his wife's higher education too.

with all the money this man has been making, you see nothing in him, but his kids are looking good and wife too.

my problem is that, is it a hard thing for the wife to remove a little money out of her allowance and buy some shirts and good shoes for this man, I know this man can be worked up and forget about doing most of those things due to the family constantly on his mind.

but why is the woman not even caring about the husband, I've noticed something of recent, they don't go to occasions together, makes me think that she's kind of ashamed of the husband.

should i Even talk to her, as in give her advice, I don't like what she's doing.

The last time I ask my grandma the secret of her logivity, she told me that she learnt to mind her business, I suggest you do the same!
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

pepper rest= if u had enough financial peppercheesy. We nickname money as pepper in Nigeria. Its a popular slangcheesy.u get pepper?(money)
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
some wives prefer it dat waycheesy

guy you are not serious cheesy
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

guy you are not serious cheesy
i am serious oo cheesy
dont u know if d husband starts looking clean and well dressed the slayqueens will start eyeing him cheesy
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
pepper rest= if u had enough financial peppercheesy. We nickname money as pepper in Nigeria. Its a popular slangcheesy.u get pepper?(money)

Okay thanks. smiley How are you doing?
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by khiaa(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

The op says d hubby wasnt financially bouyant. Pepper=kudi=owo=egotongue

Okay Thanks. smiley
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2017
khiaa:

Okay thanks. smiley How are you doing?
oh i am fine..and u? wink
Re: why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code by MyNewJackeT: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2017
seriously speaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met These LADIES In A Pool, Bought Them Chips & Soda, Fvckèd The First, And... / Never Marry A Woman With Ex. / Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.