Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (27597 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by uzoormah(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
LuvU2:
bitch grin
So ur brain is still shaking till now??
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Another woman who works hard for her money should just dash you 500k just like that, smh.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by jordyspices: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
nigerians can beg for africa see as d woman fat she still dey find food to chop aunty cecelia come nd see ur friend
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by BanevsJoker(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!! she is not begging to feed these kids for this week, she wants money to feed them for the whole YEAR!!!!
when proper HUNGER will strike her fat stomach, she will reconsider.
Give us THESE DAYS, our daily bread.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by maxysmith(f): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
The woman tho grin, she should better go and find work because this cooperate beggar she dey do no go pay her tongue
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by afolayangs(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
this Bican no go kill me
biacan:
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by ruggedtimi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc
u dey when dem f*ck linda?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by cuntento(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
The widow fit get money pass Queen cef lol
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by pweetiedee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc

How do you know these women sleep with senators? And it is Yvonne, not irvone. Savage, not salvage.

You should spend more time reading English text books, instead of monitoring female celebrities.

They are not aware of your existence.

5 Likes

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
The begging woman tho............

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by triplec93(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word
Nigerians with begi begi, tah una fo carry una matter dey worry anoda person as if na their responsibility
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:

You are toying with a libel case sir. Watch your online posts and refrain from defamation

2 Likes

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by chineduemmao: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Very silly and insensitive response
wetin! abeg park well. It's even pathetic enough that people go beging on social media- thats insensitive.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:

Her response was actually okay. Nothing silly and insensitive about that response. 500k!
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by DanielsParker(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
she wants her fellow woman to give her 500k. people are just funny.
does she think Queen has 500k to spare?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

How do you know these women sleep with senators? And it is Yvonne, not irvone. Savage, not salvage.

You should spend more time reading English text books, instead of monitoring female celebrities.

They are not aware of your existence.
And you should spend more time applying more makeups to your face, you look scary and your face looks like the ass of buhari.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by DanielsParker(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
maasoap:

Her response was actually okay. Nothing silly and insensitive about that response. 500k!

as in eh
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by asawanathegreat(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
She is right abegi
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by chineduemmao: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
binsanni:
this one too hash now
not harsh atall, its humour laden. Queen is a comedian i can relate with her response...lol
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Austinoiz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Some of these Insta and Twitter users sef. U can hardly tell when they're joking, serious or simply mad
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by maisauki: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Estellar:
Is Queen Nwokoye divorced?
she's perhaps mono-vorced or tri-vorced, not di-vorced
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by mekybabe1: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Some people don't know how to approach someone for assistance. She is not even supposed to tell the actress how much she needs except Nwokoye asked her. She should have just politely asked that she supports her financially no matter how small. Queen is still hurstling and is not like other actresses who keep flaunting G-wagon, new houses,frequent trips abroad etc. Queen is married and has her own family needs too. 500k no be beans. The widow eye too big joor. Ehen! For this recession. Na wah o!
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by defemidefemi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
kingthreat:
I see 5k
i saw 5k too and 5k to me is 5,000

1 Like

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Ecuador1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi

alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc

Minister of information
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by chineduemmao: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
afolayangs:
this Biacan no go kill me
na u be ier boyfriend wey de dash her 1milli every month?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Ecuador1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
castrol180:
All these celebrities without money...no be dem body too na im dem dey chop?

What are you saying
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by lelvin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na cow the woman dey chop per meal?

1 Like

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
And how you are sure the Actresses you have mentioned Above can Afford to give away 500k? you think they do not have their own financial problems? some times the people we perceive to be wealthy may turn out to be poor. Rich folks have more problems believe it or not.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by kobijacobs(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:

how is it silly and insensitive? U wake up one morning to ask for 500k from someone, and u expect a bear hug for it abi?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by binsanni(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
jesus you don't mean it shocked shocked
chineduemmao:
not harsh atall, its humour laden. Queen is a comedian i can relate with her response...lol

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by MikeBetty(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Then Help Her Now. The Woman Is Greedy. Why Not Ask From 5k- 20k! Even State Govrs Doesnt Throw 500k Around.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by biacan(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
tongue grin grin grin angry
chineduemmao:
na u be ier boyfriend wey de dash her 1milli every month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) / David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.