Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (27598 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
if you don't ask! you don't get!, seek! and you may find, ask and you may be given, grin i believe that's what most nigerian christians preach.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by castrol180(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ecuador1:

What are you saying
Copy/paste am for Google Reader oga and you will understand

1 Like

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by OgundijoJustus(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Very silly and insensitive response
that's a very sensible and decent response
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by rims4emmy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
wht kind of stupid begging is dat. 500k?? for wht. even SOME graduates with university degree do not make dat amount in a YEAR. CANT SHE GO AND WORK. she did not even ask of 20k 0r 50k, asking for half a million naira. she must be stupid
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by OliveCynosure(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
She even said.... I mean 500k.
Smh
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Vado(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
She looks like she can finished 500 bags of rice at a go. Nonsense angry
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word

See palava oooo....aunty who ask u grin grin
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by rims4emmy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Queen watin nah help the woman if you one help her and stop dragging buhari's name here...... ordinary 500k wey be small change compare to waiting my hustling boyfriend dey give me in a month....... but the woman though can't she beg properly....... abeg make I hear word
who dash u 500k per month. which boyfrnd?? ur boyfrnd dey work for CBN OR SHELL?? see ur lie lie mouth. ur boyfrnd no even give u 50k. u come here come dey form mrs rich. why u no give d woman.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by chineduemmao: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
tongue grin grin grin angry.
ok... lemme call Evans
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by victorioushands: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Widow my foot! She demands 500k as if her hand was in her husband's death. Such impunity of greed!
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by pweetiedee(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
And you should spend more time applying more makeups to your face, you look scary and your face looks like the ass of buhari.

lmao. You try.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
No, she is invorce.
grin
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by EazyMoh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
corporate beggars have no shame. You have a smartphone (costs at least 10k) You buy data at least 1k and you are here complaining your kids are starving for days while you are busy flexing instagram.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by paddyofboss(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc
Stupidity is when you make a comment like this

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by guccikhay(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
500k to chop and not to set up a business. Na real wa ooooo
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by sirkaebs: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Are u sure it's not a G-boy that is hiding under the moniker of a widow?
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Deo1986(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers... examples of them are ENI EDO, Linda ikeji, Mercy johnson, Omotola, Tiwa salvage, yemi alade, rita dominic, irvone okoro. etc
Why are you calling names? For abroad you for pay tire for defamation.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
oya you Send 10k to My Bank Account.. You Ready? Make I Give You Account Number
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by iammaKING(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
How was she suppose to respond...huh?! #500,000 for wetin na...How much is she receiving from her acting?! Guy respect your self ooo...

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by MansaHenry(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Queen, shut up if you don't wanna help

Why referring her to the chief founder of boko haram
wetin d woman de do for social media?make she go sell her fone joor...by d way half a million naira to feed her kids?shuuu na orphanage home she de run...even Jesus did not share 500k fishes oh!!!
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by fuckumods(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
She asked for 5k not 500k
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by TinaAnita(f): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:

You shut up! That widow is so greedy to request for such outrageous sum of money, she deserves queen's reaction
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by fuckumods(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
She asked for 5k not 500k
MansaHenry:
wetin d woman de do for social media?make she go sell her fone joor...by d way half a million naira to feed her kids?shuuu na orphanage home she de run...even Jesus did not share 500k fishes oh!!!

She only asked for 5k

EDIT- SEEN IT... SHE MUST BE MAD
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by TinaAnita(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
What a greedy fat widow. She screwed up big time
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:

If BUHARI is the founder of boko haram may God pay him back with evil' but if he is not' may u not live to see August 2018
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha some people though,,,,, she should have atleast know the kind of female celeb, that can give her 500k for free... Queen Nwokoye does not have a sugar daddy like the rest, she do not live in lagos or abuja, she lives a moderate life and works hard for her money... The woman should go and beg female celebs that gives doggy style to our senators, politicians and footballers...
Walahi nobody fit dash person 500k. Even if na blood money dem dey do
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by buske(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
500k for what... To feed the whole nation?

I think the woman is mentally unstable .
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Should have given whatever amount she had na.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
very silly and insensitive demand
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by emerazz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

How do you know these women sleep with senators? And it is Yvonne, not irvone. Savage, not salvage.

You should spend more time reading English text books, instead of monitoring female celebrities.

They are not aware of your existence.

lolzzz fatality!!! guy u badgringrin
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by pweetiedee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
emerazz:

lolzzz fatality!!! guy u badgringrin
Iwo ni guy
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Leonbonapart(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
FreeTraining:

If BUHARI is the founder of boko haram may God pay him back with evil' but if he is not' may u not live to see August 2018
don't kill yourself before your time

Not everyone is your mate

Last warning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin / Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.