Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (27599 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
I've always loved and respected you Queen. if you get,give the woman,if you no get,bone. don't insult her,there is too much hunger in the land. anybody that can help should help
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Leonbonapart(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
TinaAnita:

You shut up! That widow is so greedy to request for such outrageous sum of money, she deserves queen's reaction
pray not to be in her position
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
I've always loved and respected you Queen. if you get,give the woman,if you no get,bone. don't insult her,there is too much hunger in the land. anybody that can help should help. the money maybe for feeding and feeding she means is payment of school fees,basic needs,food,etc. stop mocking or insulting the lady.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by emerazz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

Iwo ni guy

are na bae o.. hia my two hands dey up for u ocheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
don't kill yourself before your time

Not everyone is your mate

Last warning
Warn your great grand mom
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by iamrammy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
make una help this woman before she go swallow her children cuz of hunger, that's if she never swallow one already.
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Very silly and insensitive response
There's NOTHING silly nor insensitive about her reply,the woman got her just deserts..all these stvpid shameless internet beggars..
she should have asked for 5 million Naira while she's at it..
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Alwaystruth: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
The country of blasters and reactors ..hahaha.. and no body cared to read the message.
what the woman asked for was just 5k as written and reported above...But majority of blasters and reactors
that full Nigeria will only condemn the woman without reading the original piece....I give up on country!!!!
Re: 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids by Estellar: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
No, she is invorce.
whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.