Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,731 members, 7,837,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (48980 Views)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Money2000: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ashley86400:
Karma's a biitch. . undecided grin

What has karma got to do with this na?
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Horlufemi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Who cares
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by RegalD(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
DISCLAIMER: The story told by the guy is nothing but mere fiction as it has no modicum of truth, it is just a publicity stunt so that he can advertise his book or whatever so that he won't have to pay.
Judging by the numbers viewing this thread, well he is succeeding.
The battered face is just make-up, no need to convince you guys the little wonders make-up artist can do
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Make I laugh first, Because this post, is very funny, check out my new signature Via http://www..com
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by 8stargeneral: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hv notting to say...but datz wht u got for ur friction story
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I lashed out to all them.

My earlier comment

*This is what happens when open your legs for an eediot

Yeye girls, foolish guy*

It was pretty obvious the guy was making up stories. I didn't wanna start arguing it, before you all remind me I am a feminist grin

It was obvious, the urge to bash females no gree una.

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy would make a good comedian.

Dont know what to make of his case really.

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by room089: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Play play don turn to hit and run!
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't even believe all the story ray katins was my bed mate and my platoon mate (5)@ Nysc ummudi camp Imo State, the guy is a good with different characters
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Sirheny007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
kay29000:

Sirhenny, i salute. I am not working today...hope you didn't miss me too much. grin

grin grin grin
Kay Kay!!!
Bros I hail oo...
On the contrary, you missed my cane wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by karashita: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....
So objectifying and disrespecting innocent ladies is now the new fiction.... Before doing anything Mr. Writer, how about thinking?
You claim you're trying to make your characters realistic... Well realistically, what will you expect the fiance of said boy to do when her intended reveals his adolescent stupidity.... What wohld you have done if your woman talks about a 'supposed lover' she enjoyed sex with knowing that your parents have access to her page and will read the perverseness of her mind... What will you do if I photoshopped pictures of your momma and call her my expert cuntlicker? Seems you've not learnt your lesson well.... The ladies didn't beat you enough... Else you will run far away from social media publicity in general... You woulda deleted all you accounts and go and settle down with a village girl that has never heard of the word 'Internet'....
Dan iska.... Abeg joor... Go and look for who will buy your book and stop disturbing us.... Mr. Graduate with no common sense whatsoever..

Are you minding ?Serves him right abeg.They have little of no respect for womanhood.Imagine fah!He even has a fiancee.Man's world my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by jossykondo: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
last week I saw that dis guy rock 2ladies till day break,but now the pictures I dey see now come be like say the guy fight iron mike Tyson back in his days,chai swollen eyes,God go u heal o.
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by BornAgainMay: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
I know cartins is a broke ass then looking for cheap popularity to promote his talent.

But bloggers no dey get sense
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by kay29000(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

grin grin grin
Kay Kay!!!
Bros I hail oo...
On the contrary, you missed my cane wink cheesy

lol!

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
pocohantas:

It was pretty obvious the guy was making up stories. I didn't wanna start arguing it, before you all remind me I am a feminist grin

It was obvious, the urge to bash females no gree una.
It's very obvious the dude is only trying to redeem his irredeemable image.

As for the ladies, na wetin their eyes find dem see.. Gluttons cheesy
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by 9jaBloke: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kudos to those 4 girls! Me I have beaten u up so many times in my mind. Fiction in deed! Maybe the beating too is fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Liar, thats not even his picture.. undecided
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by talk2percy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....
So objectifying and disrespecting innocent ladies is now the new fiction.... Before doing anything Mr. Writer, how about thinking?
You claim you're trying to make your characters realistic... Well realistically, what will you expect the fiance of said boy to do when her intended reveals his adolescent stupidity.... What wohld you have done if your woman talks about a 'supposed lover' she enjoyed sex with knowing that your parents have access to her page and will read the perverseness of her mind... What will you do if I photoshopped pictures of your momma and call her my expert cuntlicker? Seems you've not learnt your lesson well.... The ladies didn't beat you enough... Else you will run far away from social media publicity in general... You woulda deleted all you accounts and go and settle down with a village girl that has never heard of the word 'Internet'....
Dan iska.... Abeg joor... Go and look for who will buy your book and stop disturbing us.... Mr. Graduate with no common sense whatsoever..

nawa o..didn't u read about what the guy said? Remember he never mentioned any girl's name? Please don't call him names..
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by 400billionman: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
The Nigeria Association of Olosho have treated his case.

Next!!!
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by wondaboi2010(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheArticleNG:
Facebook Big Boy who shared his 3-some encounter with 2 ladies on Facebook, gets beaten by 4 ladies, Fiancee dumps him

Facebook Big Boy, Ray KatiNns who was said to have posted pictures of the 2 girls he had three some with has narrated his encounter with unknown girls who attacked him yesterday night.

Ray also narrated how he was dumped by his Fiancée, in a note made available to YabaLeftOnline.com, all because of the trending three-some news. Read below.

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/viral-post/facebook-big-boy-shared-3-encounter-2-ladies-facebook-gets-beaten-4-ladies-fiancee-dumps/

EVERYTHING IS FICTION , EVEN THE BEATING YOU RECEIVED AFTER IS STILL FICTION! ITS PART OF THE STORY
MUMU BOY TRYING TO COVER UP HIS STUP1D ACTIONS...GOODLUCK TO YOUR FICTITIOUS OR FICTION STORY
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by LuvU2: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
fake story undecided u can do better
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
You got knock the fvck out

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Adiwana: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
mehn,this guy loves controversy and attention and i swear y'all are giving it to him..Look his face and tell me this looks like a face that was beaten?i mean the face is extremely fresh and why did the whole ''beating" just happen only at one side of his face?abeg make una wisen up
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by GOFRONT(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hand don touch this Guy

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by cimag: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
If your earlier post of sleeping with 2 ladies was a fiction or publicity stunt for the so-called upcoming book,why didn't you tell your fiancee before hand so that she would be aware you are playing pranks?You said you were beaten by one of the ladies,how come you are still within her locality or location where she could see everyday or even once a week and you had the audacity to disgrace in the social media?What if she killed you and was ready to face the consequence?You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by omoolurla(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
bros the first na 3some, second 5some, the next one na 7some and we are still going 20some because awon omo mi ni Malay still they come apoda
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by lozanni(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheArticleNG:
Facebook Big Boy who shared his 3-some encounter with 2 ladies on Facebook, gets beaten by 4 ladies, Fiancee dumps him

Facebook Big Boy, Ray KatiNns who was said to have posted pictures of the 2 girls he had three some with has narrated his encounter with unknown girls who attacked him yesterday night.

Ray also narrated how he was dumped by his Fiancée, in a note made available to YabaLeftOnline.com, all because of the trending three-some news. Read below.

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/viral-post/facebook-big-boy-shared-3-encounter-2-ladies-facebook-gets-beaten-4-ladies-fiancee-dumps/

grin That is a real shiner you got there. Those girls are mean ohh.
If your article on Facebook was mere fiction, you should have said so long ago and spare yourself this public backlash.
However, Nigerians are usually too quickly caught up in a frenzy and are so quick to pass judgement, even when they are not so conversant with the particular case..
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by hokafor(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol. You mean gangs of slay queens bounced on you for disrespecting their trade,but you could have at least bite one of them.how can you allow old retired prostitutes to rough handle you like this. Not impressed.
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by smartpyzee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dat on na small next time na like this Dem go Beat you..

Fufu brain fiction kor freaktion ni

Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by olayinkajnr(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
This dude is a chronic liar
Re: Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him by Amberon11: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.