Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Will You Leave Or Stay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Leave Or Stay? (2263 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / If Your Man Hits You, Please Leave Or End Up Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by Martin0(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Cheating alone is enough reason wink

But remember there is a popular celebrity who has above 5kids from above 6different women and yet got married to the first love of his life who he disvirgine at an early age..

With that I think what matter's is love
Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
I know very well honesty counts in a relationshiphip.

But am asking now to all ladies who have voice out their opinion.

If as a man who I am can forgive my partner year's ago base on cheationg how about you ladies..?
A cheating partner is not the solution or way to a true relationship.
A good relationship has to be decided by both partner's and cuddle into heart.

The only place where a female partner can decide to go out of a relationship is if both have come into matrimony which I believ inn.

An adult has right to life and what she decides to do.

Now if you ladies are all saying about going out of the relationship,what if the guy come's in and sincerely/honestly say out to you that he has just cheated not minding you finding out yourself.
What will u do to him?

Remember one of the most important thing to hold more to is Honesty.
Being truthful and honest is major when it
comes to relationships. A relationship built
on false hope and white lies will only
crumble in the end, no matter how much
you love the other person. Being honest
leads to good communication, which can
strengthen many aspects of a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
To be sincere, I won't stay
Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by RuggedArab: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
In relationships, the deal-breaker for me is cheating. No matter the excuse a guy comes up with; I'd walk away 'cause if he did it once, he's likely to repeat the act.

Do as I talk not do as I do!

If you get married now and have two kids and you found out your husband just cheated, would you leave the marriage?

Be honest!
Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by Augustap(f): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
He cheated is my issue now, so he should take good care of the baby while i jejely leave the toxic relationship in peace
Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by mozele(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
He cheated is my issue now, so he should take good care of the baby while i jejely leave the toxic relationship in peace

life can be crazy some times you know.... what if you also discovered you are also carrying his baby? I'm sure
the thought of jejely leaving the relationship would have vaporized.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Or Stay? by Augustap(f): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
mozele:

life can be crazy some times you know.... what if you also discovered you are also carrying his baby? I'm sure
the thought of jejely leaving the relationship would have vaporized.
shocked it's not fair o, is it ur leaving grin
Truth is if dt child was conceived b4 we started, I'll accept the baby. But me carrying his child will make me double minded. Still i no gree, I'm leaving. If he needs d child, make he come carry am.
Your plan no work tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick / What A Fact; Active Sex Life Can Make You Look Seven Years Younger —physician / Video Of Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Dancing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.