Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (47460 Views)

Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / 'Tall & Beautiful Lady Begin Search For A Boyfriend On Twitter, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by onyedika946(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I think I love you
My guy, 30 billion dy D acct?? #wink
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by onyedika946(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
solasoulmusic:
When you embrace love and I’m careful not to say find - then everything else comes cause it’s that love that keeps you going long after the money fades and we turn to dust
poetic but not always true.

1 Like

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
onyedika946:
My guy, 30 billion dy D acct?? #wink
her love don't cost a thing cheesy
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Eberex:

How does one know it is love and not just some passing feelings?

When your able to adapt to unseen without losing the attitude of love
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by mechanics(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
lolz.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Stycon(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Ajicold:
Health o # happy birthday to me

Happy birthday Dear. Have fun wink
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Duru009(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
crisisexpert321:
James Hardley chase- You can never know with women.

I have seen a Rich career woman mess around and she's married with a Rich husband.

Evenif u hav all the money in this world, you don't bang ur partner very well. U are wasting ur time.
She will cheat on u coldly whether u like it or not...
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by gregyboy(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
bitches dont know what they want so they decide to own the world .since they really don't know what they want. eg eve in d bible ,queen victoria of england who conquered d world and so many

note: never allow woman decide they always makes the wrong decision that can affect your world thats God made adam to to make decisions for Eve but instead adam let Eve decide thats when everything got wrong

serpent: i can make u be like God and leave for ever and i can also make you equal as yor husband
eve: seriuosly
serp: yea so with that you can rule ur husband so what do you want ?
eve: i dont know
serp: think
eve: everying .i want everything
serp: woh u don't mean it
eve:since i cnt decide myself y not choose everything
serp: wow God has created problem to man
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Eberex(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
solasoulmusic:

When your able to adapt to unseen without losing the attitude of love

Can you say it without mentioning the word love?
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by xamuelotu(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
THERE IS A WITCH IN EVERY WOMAN!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>∆∆∆<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is a very interesting story and a lesson for men.

(To men) Please take time to ponder. �

(To women) Just enjoy the story. �

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighbouring kingdom.

The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question was:
*What do women really want?*

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man. And to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men, and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer. But the price would be high as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but first he would have to agree to her price.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table, and Arthur's closest friend. Young Arthur was horrified.

She was hunch-backed and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc.

He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden.

But Lancelot, having learnt of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life. And the reservation of the Round Table. Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered.

Arthur's question thus:
"What a woman really wants?"

She said, "A woman wants to be in charge of her own life."

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth, and that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it was. The neighbouring monarch granted Arthur his freedom. And Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and, Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him.

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was sitting by the bed.

The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened. The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth become her horrible and deformed self only half the time, and be the beautiful maiden the other half.

"Which would you prefer?" She asked him. "BEAUTIFUL during the DAY... OR at NIGHT?"

Lancelot pondered the predicament.

During the day, he could have a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch!

OR,

would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day? But by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous moments with?

(If you are a man reading this) What would YOUR choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this) What would YOUR MAN'S choice be?

And Lancelot's choice is given below...

BUT, please make YOUR choice first before you scroll down below!

OKAY?

Knowing the answer the witch gave to Arthur for his question, Sir Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time, because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now, what is the moral to this

The moral is...

1. There is a 'witch' in every woman, no matter how beautiful she is. It's how a man manages it

2. If you let a woman decide on her own she gives u the best.

Culled from Whatsapp.
nice write up but the true is that men we're created to make decisions and women to follow

1 Like

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by joshrare(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Rick9:
By the way

Some Neighbours are very irresponsible, no home training at all,
I don't understand why a neighbour would refused to renew his Wi-Fi Subscription.

maybe he didn't know that he's not the only one using it,..
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Ajicold(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Stycon:

Happy birthday Dear. Have fun wink
thank u
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Jagermeister(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Thanks for sharing that lengthy piece. 'Twas very enlightening.

Pleasure is all mine fam.

1 Like

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Jagermeister(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
hanassholesolo:

This is by far the most ret#arded post I've ever seen. And they also used a fairy tail as their example?

Nice. What you don't know is that a Woman wrote that fiction.

U're probably right.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Hardfacts234(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
THERE IS A WITCH IN EVERY WOMAN!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>∆∆∆<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is a very interesting story and a lesson for men.

(To men) Please take time to ponder. �

(To women) Just enjoy the story. �

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighbouring kingdom.

The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question was:
*What do women really want?*

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man. And to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men, and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer. But the price would be high as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but first he would have to agree to her price.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table, and Arthur's closest friend. Young Arthur was horrified.

She was hunch-backed and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc.

He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden.

But Lancelot, having learnt of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life. And the reservation of the Round Table. Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered.

Arthur's question thus:
"What a woman really wants?"

She said, "A woman wants to be in charge of her own life."

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth, and that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it was. The neighbouring monarch granted Arthur his freedom. And Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and, Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him.

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was sitting by the bed.

The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened. The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth become her horrible and deformed self only half the time, and be the beautiful maiden the other half.

"Which would you prefer?" She asked him. "BEAUTIFUL during the DAY... OR at NIGHT?"

Lancelot pondered the predicament.

During the day, he could have a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch!

OR,

would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day? But by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous moments with?

(If you are a man reading this) What would YOUR choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this) What would YOUR MAN'S choice be?

And Lancelot's choice is given below...

BUT, please make YOUR choice first before you scroll down below!

OKAY?

Knowing the answer the witch gave to Arthur for his question, Sir Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time, because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now, what is the moral to this

The moral is...

1. There is a 'witch' in every woman, no matter how beautiful she is. It's how a man manages it

2. If you let a woman decide on her own she gives u the best.

Culled from Whatsapp.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

In summary,this writeup is advocating for guys to play 'the nice guy' and allow her to be in charge of her life. If u believe that this is the answer to the question, u are in for a big surprise.

So u don't know that nice guys are the most heartbroken? So u haven't heard or read about some women who prefers their man to beat them occasionally?

Truth is playing the nice guy will make u look weak and boring and your woman will eventually abandon u for the bold and interesting dude.

Lastly the question is faulty. it should be 'what do my woman want?' NOT 'What do women want?' What women want varies on individual basis. There is no general or universal uniformity to what they want. So go find out what your woman want: money, sex,intelligence, confidence, six packs etc

4 Likes

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Jagermeister(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
pussyAvenger:
GUY U ARE ON YOUR OWN OO

DONT TRY THIS @ HOME

Lmao
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Jagermeister(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I cannot believe 333 people liked this post? shocked

Truly there is more than meets the eye sad

They did because it was a good read, good story.

Not necessarily because they believed keenly in its message.

There's a disclaimer at the end of it.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by mark0020(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Denko2721987:

and what do we men like!! looking or preaching abi grin... It takes a demand to require a supply..
Na all supply una dey do
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by encryptjay(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I thought i was the only one who found that post terribly off. Are you kidding me? What stupidity!
It's appalling that over 400 people liked that post. Some people just believe in fairytale.
Didn't make sense, be in charge?
Majority don't really know what they want.
Pink lips, beards, blue eyes grin
Insatiable beings
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by encryptjay(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hardfacts234:

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

In summary,this writeup is advocating for guys to play 'the nice guy' and allow her to be in charge of her life. If u believe that this is the answer to the question, u are in for a big surprise.

So u don't know that nice guys are the most heartbroken? So u haven't heard or read about some women who prefers their man to beat them occasionally?

Truth is playing the nice guy will make u look weak and boring and your woman will eventually abandon u for the bold and interesting dude.

Lastly the question is faulty. What women want varies on individual basis. This is no general or universal rule. So go find out what your woman want: money, sex,intelligence, confidence, six packs etc
They'll say you're nice and all that but don't want you as a boyfriend or husband.
Nice guys will suffer if you give them that freedom to be in charge

1 Like

Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eberex:

Can you say it without mentioning the word love?

Being able to adapt to the unseen without losing your attitude and gratitude
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Ajicold HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
encryptjay:

It's appalling that over 400 people liked that post. Some people just believe in fairytale.
Didn't make sense, be in charge?
Majority don't really know what they want.
Pink lips, beards, blue eyes grin
Insatiable beings

Leave them, we go jam dem for front, then they will know what matters and what doesn't.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by encryptjay(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Leave them, we go jam dem for front, then they will know what matters and what doesn't.
I tell you.
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by tylesh(f): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Money makes the world go round.With money you can do anything grin
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by joanana(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
sisisioge:

Jo baby... sounds like you are reminding yourself up here. Don't worry, he loves you despite all his wahala abi na your wahala grin grin

You no serious shocked grin grin grin
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Eberex(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Being able to adapt to the unseen without losing your attitude and gratitude

I notice you didn't mention anything about feeling, why is that? Isn't that also a sign of being in love?
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Eberex:

I notice you didn't mention anything about feeling, why is that? Isn't that also a sign of being in love?

Because feelings change feelings can be altered negatively by others about the people we love with time but when you love for real it’s all about adapting to what life throws at you and doing it with a smile too yes there will be but don’t rely on it
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Eberex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Because feelings change feelings can be altered negatively by others about the people we love with time but when you love for real it’s all about adapting to what life throws at you and doing it with a smile too yes there will be but don’t rely on it

I prefer if i am told to look out for the following: understanding, tolerating and trusting the person
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Eberex:

I prefer if i am told to look out for the following: understanding, tolerating and trusting the person
You for answer not ask ...nobody can tell you what you already know nobody can describe love to you
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Eberex(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:

You for answer not ask ...nobody can tell you what you already know nobody can describe love to you

lolz.....question goes to the females. I aint one cheesy grin
Re: Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Eberex:

lolz.....question goes to the females. I aint one cheesy grin

Lol you swarve me add comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.