Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) (4720 Views)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2019
A Nigerian man by the Moniker of @John has taken to Twitter to ask Nigerians for support with his forth coming wedding citing issues with his earnings and desire to feed everyone.

But this request hasn't gone down well with Nigerians as many mentioned how disrespectful this was to the bride and her family. Other even attempted to send him money but were shocked to see a different account name.

What is your take on the matter.

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by reubenobi(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Money you spent on photoshoot could have help payed some of those expenses.... It's not a must you do flamboyant wedding... Cut your cloth to your own size

9 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2019
how will he take care of his wife after the wedding

8 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by decatalyst(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't even know whether I am cool or angry at this.

But why not cut your clothes according to your material?

Maybe he would also come back to beg for pampers and feeding money.

When you are not ok enough to take some decision, pend it till you can in order to avoid disappointment and embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by yomi007k(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
how will he take care of his wife after the wedding

He will beg on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Them force you marry?
Must you go bankrupt to please people who don't care what happens to you after the wedding?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by CosmicPhoenix: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
it's disgusting how people see no shame in begging especially online,a person who begs is an inferior person and lacks self esteem.just look at how he disgraced his family and that of his wife to be.

5 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nbote(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dis guy isn't jus foolish but shameless... Begging online to fund ur wedding? Jus to impress ppl who would b attending d wedding and would b no where near ur marriage... I'm sure he's trying to impress d gal and her demands but has he asked himself what happens afta d wedding? D mere fact dat he's publicly asking a general public of random and unknown ppl for wedding assistance is embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by SageMK: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Any wise person will know the wedding is obviously a facade to propagate online scamming by Yahoo boys.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Rosay15(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
This one weak me oh, nothing wey musa no go see for gate... orisirisi something

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
And his bride to be is fine oo undecided
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Luizkid(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'll just believe a scammer is behind this using the couple's IV... But if this isn't the case, then I don't know what to say to the man.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by chiommy123(f): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
If the father inlaw sees this na to take his daughter back
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
What kind of embarrassment is this?

See the fine chic sef.

The babe better reassess getting married to this guy! angry
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Liliyann(f): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
If na me be the lady, I no do again o!
Shame no even catch the guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by APOPTOSIS: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
SORRY STATE
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
this one smells like yahoo yahoo scam.dem don create another format.

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Big fool

1 Like

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cut ur coat according to ur cloth.

The scammer for reason the name ish first naw. . Him format ain't tight proof at all.

Lazy niggas be churning out formats to steal from the resourceful ones.... Pathetic.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
What kind of embarrassment is this?

See the fine chic sef.

The babe better reassess getting married to this guy! angry
Lalasticlala come see new scamming format
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lalasticlala come see new scamming format

And what in my post shows scamming?
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

And what in my post shows scamming?
Lol.. Simply calling d mod. No vex
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by TheMainMan: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
It is funny people are already judging without even reasoning in another angle... This is pure scamming... No man in his right senses will come online to beg and lose his dignity like this when it is certain his in-laws, people he knows and fiance will see this...

The funniest thing it might be the wedding invitation of innocent people...

d scammer might have assessed der picture online... the level this scammers go through to perpetrate der evil act is alarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by partnerbizz5(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Borrow do wedding.

After wedding what next?

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by godwinony(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Borrowing money to cook for strangers and transport your whole community in the name of wedding...smh.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Kendumazy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
It's a scammer that's behind it. Maybe this will make people to stop online pre wedding pics and wedding announcements.

The account holder name doesn't correlate with that of the IV. So, it's a useless scammer.

Mod should put this on Frontpage to enable people see the harm in displaying private things online.

I foresee this become a scamming trend very soon.

The embarrassing things is that ignorant and hypocrite people who can't carry out investigation will easily believe its the couple that's behind it hence a source of mockery to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Gosj01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oga o

Selling cheap and super neat laptops is what I do.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
He may be a scammer using someone else pics and prewedding materials to attract sympathy. Why didn't he put his name and cropped out his name on the pics ? If he is not ashamed to put his pics, he should not be ashamed to put his full name and full contacts.
What did i just say? grin grin grin
See the wedding name, see the banking name
Thank God for technology. I believe the scammer is an apprentice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by BlackfireX: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tell your wife to come to my house alone to collect 2 million naira....
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by strangest(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
If this is an Igbo boy, his people will be ashamed of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.