Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 (798 Views)

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Rapmoney(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Guys: Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30

The age of 30 is very significant in the life of a young man in our society. There's a certain consciousness than young men tend to experience when they get close to this age. There's also a silent ritual of deep reflections that's attached to it. Trying to pick a soulmate and make a headway in life begin to come to play clearly like never before. At this stage, there are certain things that ladies want in you. Please, this post is not for guys who are still striving hard to get pink lips to impress little slay queens.

1) A GROWING OR STRONG FINANCIAL BASE: I'm not against ladies going for young men with a stable financial background. Every responsible and hardworking lady deserves a man with a growing or strong financial base. She probably has a blueprint of how she wants her family to be. Don't blame her. I only frown at lazy and visionless young ladies who hunt for the already-made. At 30, a woman wants to see you doing something worthwhile that brings income. If your case is the opposite, sorry, you will need to do more! As a man, it's a shame to depend on a woman for finance. It clearly makes you a kid!

2) FREEDOM FROM MATERNAL STRINGS: Now, take this as a practical test from me. At one time, take out 15 minutes to talk to a lady who admires you about your mum. Tell her how your mum influences your life. On another occassion, do same about your dad. See which one makes her slightly uncomfortable. I bet you, the first would do. Women know how their emotions work. They know their extent of influence in a man's life. The female specie of humans mostly make decisions based on emotions rather than rationality. It's a common trait. As it is in your girl, so it is in your mum; they are women! At 30, women want to know whether you are still a puppet to your mother. She wouldn't want your mum's decisions to be binding in her matrimonial home! Among all your family members (extended members inclusive), your mother will be the greatest concern to that woman that considers you her partner.

3) PERSONAL SPACE/A KNOWN ADDRESS: This is another thing women look out for when a guy approaches 30. They want to date a man that lives somewhere, not a cloud!!! You can't just be hovering around. You can't be at Okezie's place today, Teguolo's place tomorrow and Ademola's place the day after tomorrow. Ogbeni, where your house dey? Which street? Which area? Abi you be spirit? Don't even think of hotel, except you are dealing with a runs girl and looking up to a one-night-stand!

4) MATURE DRESS SENSE AND GENERAL APPEARANCE: This is one very important thing women look out for when you begin to approach 30. This shouldn't be a time to be chasing pink lips or adorning yourself with clothes that are suited for teenage guys! Nice clothes fitting for your stage in life should be appropriate. Shirts should look neat and ironed. You only deserve a presentable woman when you, yourself is presentable too.

5) RELIGIOUS INCLINATIONS: This is one of the most hypocritical notions I've come to discover in recent times but we should save that for another day. When you approach 30, women (especially, Nigerian women) want to know your religious inclinations. That's because we tend to be too religious in this part of the world. When a girl starts probing into your religious backround, she probably wants to be serious with you. At 30, you should be open and sincere in revealing your religious beliefs, be you a Christian, Muslim, Bhuddist, Nihilist, Atheist, native doctor or magician! Whoever wants to stay or go will. It all depends on the woman's beliefs and outlook on life.

Good morning folks!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Legolast: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by kunlesufyan(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
No 2 and 3 legit die...
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by ArchangeLucifer: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Rapmoney:
Guys: Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30

be you a Christian, Muslim, Bhuddist, Nihilist, Atheist, native doctor or magician!

Good morning folks!

You left out Satanists.

That's an affront.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2017
I wanted to call lamairforce1 out but I just remember that he is not up to 30
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Lalas247(f): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2017
30 n over can check if Op is right undecided seems like bs
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Samsimple(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
30 kehh i want marry before i reach 25
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I don't care about religious inclination. There are people who do, that's because they are compatible with them, I am not.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Well written OP
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by internationalman(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
30 years is overrated.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Op, you're right on the aforementioned, but these are the superficial. If you scratch a little deeper; psychological maturity is what I look out for in these set of guys...how he behaves, his reaction in certain situations, and general mindset. Can't deal with an overgrown kid.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Rapmoney(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

You left out Satanists.

That's an affront.
You are one?
Re: 5 Things Ladies Look Out For In You When You Turn 30 by Rapmoney(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're right on the aforementioned, but these are the superficial. If you scratch a little deeper; psychological maturity is what I look out for in these set of guys...how he behaves, his reaction in certain situations, and general mindset. Can't deal with an overgrown kid.
Yeah, but the list is inexhaustible.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Man Laments How His Girl Friend Married Another Man While They Are / Ladies And Their Funny Fight Won't Cease To Amaze Us / Importance Of A Relationship!!! Exclusively Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.