Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value (939 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Sexual Market Value (SMV) / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value by YouAreNotAlonE: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2021
This topic is so underrated, infact it's always avoided by all, I'm not here to body shame anyone. I just want to proffer solutions

ladies do not let anyone deceive you. Your sexual market value is of utmost importance as a woman.

I see a lot of people saying you are beautiful just the way you are. Yes I'm not doubting that fact, but don't let anyone con you with that. Because having certain features as a lady is important, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to body shame anyone.

some ladies have been extremely favoured by mother nature. While some nature wasn't fair to them

I'm not encouraging you do surgical operations to augment for what you weren't given by nature, as it might cost your life at times, or even get you damaged physically

But there are other ways to augment for what you weren't given by nature as a woman.

Don't feel bad about yourself because you don't possess those features. The good news is you can get those features naturally without surgeries

A female friend of mine wrote a journal of getting those features naturally. I'll be sharing the link latter Lemme come back first

Re: Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:
This topic is so underrated intact it always avoided by all, I'm not here to body shame. I just want to proffer solutions

ladies do not let anyone deceive you. Your sexual market value is of utmost importance as woman.

I see a lot of people saying you are beautiful just the way you are. Yes I'm not doubting that fact, but don't let anyone con you with that. Because having certain features as a lady is important, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to body shame anyone.

some ladies have been extremely favoured by mother nature. While some on the other nature wasn't fair to them

I'm not encouraging you do surgical operations to augment for what you weren't given by nature, as it might cost your life at times, or even get you damaged physically

But there other ways to augment for what you weren't given by nature as a woman.

Don't feel bad about yourself because you don't possess those features. The good news is you can get those features naturally without surgeries

A female friend of mine wrote a journal of getting those features naturally. I'll sharing the link latter Lemme come back first[/b]

1 Like

Re: Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value by bepositive11: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2021
You're the type of men women should stay the hell away from. Very toxic
Re: Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm, okay........
You're making sense, please come and continue.
Let me sit down and read the thread again.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value by YouAreNotAlonE: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
bepositive11:
You're the type of men women should stay the hell away from. Very toxic

Look I won't fight you or try to buy, neither would i change your perspective. But this topic is a very underrated topic, it is always avoided as plague. Any small talk about a woman shape or figure is termed body shaming on social media or it always brings hates and unprecedented insults from random individuals on social media. So I'm not suprised

(1) (Reply)

Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? / Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. / 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.