Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing (2040 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by motun2017(f): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
bignoisemaker:
25) boyfriend snatchers - here we have rokia.2 and motun.2017. The former has a behind that makes guys humble while the later works on her face

26) vintage members - here we have viz.kiz and toks.2008. Their contributions remain invaluable to the group.

27) gentlemen - here we have maxi.112 and Lord.cat. They always handle issues with maturity.
this is not faiiirr
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:
embarassed bro bignoisemaker You make it look like I am jobless cry
Hehehehe
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehehehe
my sister, you know see the unfair appraisal of my nairaland life embarassed cry
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:
my sister, you know see the unfair appraisal of my nairaland life embarassed cry
Big bro.. Don't mind him.. It's funny sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Big bro.. Don't mind him.. It's funny sha
Big bro cry
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:
Big bro cry
Shhhh.... Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by festwiz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just passing...
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Suspect33(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
bignoisemaker:
21) wannabes - here you have iam.sashy and officia.ldad. By taking a similar name of popular monikers, they hope to attain their status

22) fake prophets - here we have dlast.sammurai and suspect33. They like to raise hopes with prophecies but all na wash

23) misogynist - here we have slay.queenslayer and spy.lord48. They are quick to condemn women on any issue. I'm sure you also remember gotze.1 - ''i will treat anyone that dates me because of money like a dog''

24) boy boy - these ones have refused to create an identity for themselves. Kenny.Idi7 in lefu shadow and wrist.bangle in tosyne's
Me?? Fake prophecies? Bro what did you smoke??
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by shinarlaura(f): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
The womanwrappers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Suspect33:
lol.. There was one thread you were predicting how people born in different months will behave
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
this is not faiiirr
sorry dear. I actually meant 'girls who guys can't get their eyes off'
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
sunshineG:
embarassed bro bignoisemaker
You make it look like I am jobless cry
no oo cheesy it means you're an active member wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:
9) the wild cats - here we have kashybaby I wonder what this section will be like without their dudu-erecting posts

10) the love counsellors - will fall here. They always have an advice for every situation

11) the stalkers - will fall here. one disturbs au.gusta and the other safia

12) the canal children - are here. Their threads are always naughty

grin

How come i missed this one sha?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Ok. Noted!
i had to edit you guys name to avoid backlash wink
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bignoisemaker you Call Me Woman Wrapper... How Many Yards undecided

2 Likes

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
shinarlaura:
The womanwrappers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by shinarlaura(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=61857043][/quote]

That's a good title grin grin

Weldone oooo
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
lol.warrior korgrin
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:
21)

24) boy boy - these ones have refused to create an identity for themselves. Kenny.Idi7 in lefu shadow and wrist.bangle in tosyne's
Hahahaha cheesy Mad man cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
nor mind me. I b noisemaker cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's a good title grin grin

Weldone oooo
him De Call Me Woman Wrapper. Him No De See The Way Wey I De bash Lawlahdey/Mariinee undecided
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by PenisCaP: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seriously of all the names u posted there.
I only love lalas247.
That girl can make pr1ck stand like kilode.

And wen u see her figure it will hit u like where bokoharam hit army baracks.

Lalas247 jare will u marry me?
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by festwiz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenisCaP:
Seriously of all the names u posted there.
I only love lalas247.
That girl can make pr1ck stand like kilode.

And wen u see her figure it will hit u like where bokoharam hit army baracks.

Lalas247 jare will u marry me?
I feel you bro cry. That bae causes instant reaction embarassed
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol.warrior korgrin
me i can't lie oo tongue

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by PenisCaP: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
festwiz:
I feel you bro cry. That bae causes instant reaction embarassed

grin. Seriosly bro, i think say na only me dey feel that thing.

1 Like

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by MichaelBlake40: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Suspect33:
The kin weed wey hin smoke dey still dey invent am cheesy
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin. Seriosly bro, i think say na only me dey feel that thing.
lol.. You can see but you can't touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
haha.. Two full hollandis wrapper wink
Re: 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maxi112:
baba.. Your name make the cut oo. Check again and appraise my judgement smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? / She Lied About Her Virginity. / Ladies You Really Need To Change In This Aspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.