Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Should I Leave This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave This Relationship? (3748 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello Guys, I have a friend who is so fed up of her relationship.

She met this guy at shoprite. He paid for her movie ticket and got lot of gifts for her including an iPhone some days after they met.

He kept asking her out of which took her 3weeks before she was finally sure of his feelings for her.

Now, they're dating and the relationship is 8 months already. He hasn't proposed and my friend is getting tired and scared he may leave her one day.
This guy is rich and comes from a wealthy home, so we see no excuse why he is not ready for a wedding yet.

He claims he loves her but still yet to propose... My friend has this new guy disturbing and begging her to marry him. Well, she's not getting younger.
Do you think she should quit this current unserious guy

We need your advice, thanks!

My friend said I should attach her pic o...
Attached!

I really hope the unserious guy sees this post on NL with her pic.

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by HungerBAD: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Tell your (self) friend that

THE GUY IS MARRIED.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
If she quits, I'll personally ruin her life.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
If she quits, I'll personally ruin her life.
And who are you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by kflex0: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
First of all i see your friend clings to him bcus of his cash and as for the guy he wants to see if it is really bcus of his money the babe accept her for the first place.....meanwhile speaking of money check this out..
Struggle to make money no more .you are guatanteed 10$ to 20$ on daily basis with this get started now.

http://creamywet..com.ng/2017/10/easy-way-to-make-money.html?m=1
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

And who are you?

I am The Light of this World

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Tell your ‘friend’ to propose to her boyfriend.
If the guy wants to settle down with her, he'll accept.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by eezeribe(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Desperation...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by designer01(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Desperation...
Abi nah
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Desperation...
Its not
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by sehin79(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
nah wah oo after 8 months you dey ask for proposal,
haha be patient now.
time as a way of revealing things and more so becus the gye as money does not make a marriage work.
and also the gye get money does not mean is ready for the challenges marriage brings,
tell your friend to relax maybe a couple of years.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by internationalman(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
why don't ur friend propose to him..

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Sleekydee(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
jeeeez tell ur friend to calm d fcuuuk down. its just 8months

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by xtenxive(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

She met this guy at shoprite. He paid for her movie ticket and got lot of gifts for her including an iPhone.
Well, after dropping her off at home, he kept asking her out of which took her 3weeks before she was finally sure of his feelings for her.
Now, they're dating and the relationship is 8 months already. He hasn't proposed and my friend is getting tired and scared he may leave her one day.
This guy is rich and comes from a wealthy home, so we see no excuse why he is not ready for a wedding yet.

He claims he loves her but still yet to propose... My friend has this new guy disturbing and begging her to marry him. Well, she's not getting younger.

Attached!
I get really shocked at Ladies asking this kind of question, the answer is there staring at you:
You met a guy in shoprite and he started buying gifts for you (you accepted them all)
He then asked you out and in 3 weeks, you agreed
Then 8 months after you think the next move should be marriage?
If you think you're old and there's no time, what were you thinking all the while you were younger.
Even if he proposes, that Marriage cannot work, its clear you do not understand what Marriage is about.
Go get busy making progress in your life and not wait for a rich guy to suddenly come and turn your life around.
Except if you made mistakes in the timelines for the sequence of events stated, the only thing you can say about a guy you want to "marry" is that he is rich & from a rich home, then he bought you gifts..........................................very PATHETIC
And she's showing her picture, for advert or what......................your friend needs critical examination of her thought pattern & she wants to get married cry kiss
*CANDID ADVISE*

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by ArchangeLucifer: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
I only needed a picture.

I'm off to work.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tell your friend to relax, 8months it's still young. Not everyone propose so quickly, he's still studying her. She may feel he's the best thing that could ever happen to her, while he could feel he's still watching her character to know the kind of wife, she will become if marries her. It's not about because I have money, I must marry.. Nope that's not it.
He may not be psychologically ready for marriage. Mind you, marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend. It goes way beyond that.

And I feel he's the kind of guy who won't be eager to divorce on little provocation, so he's taking his time to understand what he's really getting into by dating her. So be patient with him but strike convo on how the future will be between u both, ask of number of kids he would love to have, and u would love to have as well. Talk about how do both of you, see yourselves in 3years time from now.
So that's about him.
Talk about your future together.

Then this new guy clamouring for marriage so fast.
You will be surprised he's saying I want to marry you, for u guys to start having sexx or he's deep intention is to make u his baby mama. You may never know what goes on in his mind

From experience, a guy will not just marry you immediately he approaches and say babe for me, I want u as my wife. I wonder what your bf is still waiting for, stringing u along.

He's only using that line to get u on his bed. That new guy, if u accept him and breakup with your bf. He will date you for some months or even years. And you will be like? But u said u want to marry me, it's 6months already what's happening? He will hug u, kiss your forehead, look straight in your eyes and say my heartbeat, biz is not balanced for now. I made some losses recently in my biz, and am not finding it funny.
Don't worry, my princess shebi I promise u marriage?

Of course i will marry you but you need to be patient.

Can u see the twist already? grin

I will Marry you but be patient. cheesy that's the catchy sentence, most women love to hear.

And sorry your female friend will start thinking again.. Ohhhh if I had known, I would have been patient with my former bf. What have I gotten myself into nw? angry

Shey u can see the two situations?

So tell your friend to talk more with her bf. Honey where are we going wit this relationship. Do u see me in your future as your wife, your one and only?
When do u hope to settle down?
Do u see both of us as couple?

It's your right to ask him these questions. Ask him and hear his reply. His reply will either make u stick with him or breakup with him.

Don't date and follow your man blindly .orelse he will take you for a ride.

But be patient and ponder on his answers to you.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
I only needed a picture.

I'm off to work.
This person should be banned from Nairaland. Satan worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
I only needed a picture.

I'm off to work.
And moreover, nothing must happen to my friend.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by ArchangeLucifer: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

This person should be banned from Nairaland. Satan worshipper.

How can I worship myself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by ArchangeLucifer: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

And moreover, nothing must happen to my friend.

As long as an entity is alive, something MUST be happening to it?

Did you just wish your friend death?

Granted!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Adaumunocha(f): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Got her an iPhone the first day they met!? Did I read that part correctly?
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

She met this guy at shoprite. He paid for her movie ticket and got lot of gifts for her including an iPhone.
Well, after dropping her off at home, he kept asking her out of which took her 3weeks before she was finally sure of his feelings for her.

Attached!

Wait, Is this reverse psychology or what? She told you to Post her picture? You know you lied by the way?

he kept asking her out of which took her 3weeks before she was finally sure of his feelings for her. --- This is a lie, its either the story is made up or you are just lying. A guy met you and buys you an iPhone? Which one 7 or 6 ?

If he buys you an iPhone, he doesn't need to ask you out again, you are practically his girlfriend. Infact this story is a bloody lie.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Asin ehn, some people can lie for Africa.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The phone was later, while he was toasting her. I didn't say the day they met.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

The phone was later, while he was toasting her. I didn't say the day they met.

In your own words - "She met this guy at shoprite. He paid for her movie ticket and got lot of gifts for her including an iPhone." If I read english correctly. This obviously means the same day.

Perhaps I should go back to school & study English ? grin Maybe Its German you wrote !

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
truthsayer009:

In your own words - "She met this guy at shoprite. He paid for her movie ticket and got lot of gifts for her including an iPhone." If I read english correctly. This obviously means the same day.

Perhaps I should go back to school & study English ? grin Maybe Its German you wrote !

Pls, this is not a solution to her problem. Keep quiet if you can't offer to solve it.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
truthsayer009:

Asin ehn, some people can lie for Africa.

Wait! It's possible he must have bought an iPhone for her.

Not every guy thinks and behave the same way.
Some Guys are show offs and he may have done so, to make her date him. Which she eventually started dating him. For some guys iPhone is chicken fee, compared to getting the lady they desire.
While some guys will not spend a dime.

So don't disbelieve her. It's possible.

Cause av seen such happen before.

Let's leave iPhone matter, whether he gift her with it on first date or third date or last date . But advise her on the question she opened this thread for.

Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

Pls, this is not a solution to her problem. Keep quiet if you can't offer to solve it.

Stop lying. Thats my point.
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:
Tell your friend to relax, 8months it's still young. Not everyone propose so quickly, he's still studying her. She may feel he's the best thing that could ever happen to her, while he could feel he's still watching her character to know the kind of wife, she will become if marries her. It's not about because I have money, I must marry.. Nope that's not it.
He may not be psychologically ready for marriage. Mind you, marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend. It goes way beyond that.

And I feel he's the kind of guy who won't be eager to divorce on little provocation, so he's taking his time to understand what he's really getting into by dating her. So be patient with him but strike convo on how the future will be between u both, ask of number of kids he would love to have, and u would love to have as well. Talk about how do both of you, see yourselves in 3years time from now.
So that's about him.
Talk about your future together.

Then this new guy clamouring for marriage so fast.
You will be surprised he's saying I want to marry you, for u guys to start having sexx or he's deep intention is to make u his baby mama. You may never know what goes on in his mind

From experience, a guy will not just marry you immediately he approaches and say babe for me, I want u as my wife. I wonder what your bf is still waiting for, stringing u along.

He's only using that line to get u on his bed. That new guy, if u accept him and breakup with your bf. He will date you for some months or even years. And you will be like? But u said u want to marry me, it's 6months already what's happening? He will hug u, kiss your forehead, look straight in your eyes and say my heartbeat, biz is not balanced for now. I made some losses recently in my biz, and am not finding it funny.
Don't worry, my princess shebi I promise u marriage?

Of course i will marry you but you need to be patient.

Can u see the twist already? grin

I will Marry you but be patient. cheesy that's the catchy sentence, most women love to hear.

And sorry your female friend will start thinking again.. Ohhhh if I had known, I would have been patient with my former bf. What have I gotten myself into nw? angry

Shey u can see the two situations?

So tell your friend to talk more with her bf. Honey where are we going wit this relationship. Do u see me in your future as your wife, your one and only?
When do u hope to settle down?
Do u see both of us as couple?

It's your right to ask him these questions. Ask him and hear his reply. His reply will either make u stick with him or breakup with him.

Don't date and follow your man blindly .orelse he will take you for a ride.

But be patient and ponder on his answers to you.

Thanks, really helpful! kiss

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Finestbae1:

Attached!

op,your friend is beautiful, I must confess but help me ask her what she has to offer the guy asides from her body assets. what value has she added to his life in the 8months that they have been together. It is not enough to be beautiful. millions of ladies are. there must be something about you as a lady that should make you valuable to a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Finestbae1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

Some Guys are show offs and he may have done so, to make her date him. Which she eventually started dating him. For some guys iPhone is chicken fee, compared to getting the lady they desire.

Let's leave iPhone matter, whether he gift her with it on first date or third date or last date . But advise her on the question she opened this thread for.

Simple.

You just spoke like a real and exposed man! Thanks!
Re: Should I Leave This Relationship? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

Simple.

I don't mean to be Annoying. Perhaps If she structured her post properly without lying in-between. Either ways, I'm sorry.

A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. Women want marriage, She should marry the guy that is ready to marry NOW. Not later.

She should watch this NdaniTv series talking about commitment. It has the EXACT answer to her question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGqE9NrHfiQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? / Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? / Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.