Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (78711 Views)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy / See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ekems2017(f): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Heavy security around my vicinity. 1000meters away from my house. Assisted by German dogs, village cats to mention but a few. And a sign KEEP OFF DANGER AHEAD.
With all this, I bet you she no go near.

joeeee240:

SHE DON DEY COME YOUR HOUSE. I DON SEND AM
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dis lady nd her naked wahala.... Pls kip ur stupidity to urself. we nor wan know who u day go for
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
The lady is crazy!
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by stieyven(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
If this makes fp, I will reconcile with the Almighty.

Nonsense!
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by deji17: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
E don tey, wey Jonathan don dey carry Olosho na...

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nor be only GEJ,... DON'T U NEED OUR BUHARI
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Nonsense!
say no more, do what you said already?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Manlikepapply: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Nonsense!

You no well....
Settle with am now oo
Life get as e be
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by bullabong(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Nonsense!
Bros una don reconcile?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Lordspicy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Rhea(f): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Some men are shameless. To think that some actually paid ten thousand usd to land in this cockpit grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by jeff1607(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
if patience catch u eh, you won't know if patience is a virtue or the name of a woman
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
There is God o... all dses tinx dat she is doing. na only she waka come ney?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by madjune(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Her sense correct she never port reach East.

Dem go search for her body parts in no time.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is quite sad. This woman clearly has some mental issues.

Delinquent culture is truly the worst culture.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Before before long time ago olosho dey get shame
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Apparently she is a famous model. Now I'm less sad.

I can't believe that there are geniuses, heroes and sincere hearted people stuck in poverty while people like this live in big money! angry

What a vile fate this society weaves. cry
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by KingSango(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
contactmorak:
Symba, the curvaceous Black American model who has been disturbing Nigeria for a while now, has declared intentions to go after married former Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan because of his wealth. She stated that her 'baby daddy' - Aliko Dangote will have to sit down for a while while she pursues her new catch.

This may may sound like a joke, however, if you are aware that the lady had earlier released a message on her instagram page saying she needed a rich Nigerian Sugar Daddy, then you can begin to think along her true aim.

A careful look at the lady's social media page shows her boasting about frolicking with men and getting "coins" (money)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlO7h2mhpfg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6123927_cymera20171018142549_jpegb75216e95363d35f7012692fdb3c1cd0

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-will-dump-dangote-chase-after-gejus-model-who-went-unclad-at-dbanjs-tour

Freeze the frame at 9 seconds in and you will see her doing the Illuminati hand sign and covering her right eye. Its all there for anyone who knows that all these stars are bought and paid for by the Jewish Mob running the media and entertainment in America. Former President Jonathan is a married man and she is publicly disgracing a former Nigerian president not complimenting him but disgracing him. Ase. Love, Sango.

The Illuminati Ok sign: http://www.eliteagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/666.png

Its done slyly and with chaos so you have to catch it because they do it fast on camera.

The Illuminati eye covering or the one eye: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/710513278681810926/
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
KingSango:

Freeze the frame at 9 seconds in and you will see her doing the Illuminati hand sign and covering her right eye. Its all there for anyone who knows that all these stars are bought and paid for by the Jewish Mob running the media and entertainment in America. Former President Jonathan is a married man and she is publicly disgracing a former Nigerian president not complimenting him but disgracing him. Ase. Love, Sango.

The Illuminati Ok sign: http://www.eliteagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/666.png

Its done slyly and with chaos so you have to catch it because they do it fast on camera.

The Illuminati eye covering or the one eye: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/710513278681810926/

You are batshit insane. There is no secret jewish illuminati symbolism in this video whatsoever. It's just some random rich lecherous madwoman who nobody cares about. This is not going to affect who is voting for who in the Nigerian elections whatsoever.

And while we're at it, where is your evidence for "the Jewish mob running American media and entertainment" beyond Jewish hollywood producers, and how does it relate to this woman? What is the "Illuminati signal" you've specified supposed to mean? Who is it's message intended to? Please be thoughtful.

Think a little before you start a conspiracy theory.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by KingSango(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

You are batshit insane. There is no secret jewish illuminati symbolism in this video whatsoever. It's just some random rich lecherous madwoman who nobody cares about. This is not going to affect who is voting for who in the Nigerian elections whatsoever.

And while we're at it, where is your evidence for "the Jewish mob running American media and entertainment" beyond Jewish hollywood producers, and how does it relate to this woman? What is the "Illuminati signal" you've specified supposed to mean? Who is it's message intended to? Please be thoughtful.

Think a little before you start a conspiracy theory.

Freeze frame at 9 seconds and you can see her making a sloppy Ok sign and covering her right eye. And stop insulting me or get fired back on. Ase. Love Sango
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
KingSango:

Freeze frame at 9 seconds and you can see her making a sloppy Ok sign and covering her right eye. And stop insulting me or get fired back on. Ase. Love Sango

I saw that. What I don't understand is how you take that as being a 'symbol of the illuminati' without any reasoning or evidence whatsoever. She makes hand signs when she talks, but that doesn't mean she's part of some crazy "jewish conspiracy". What is this "Jewish conspiracy" supposedly accomplishing with this woman, exactly? Why would she make the symbol in the first place?

Also, my other questions:

where is your evidence for "the Jewish mob running American media and entertainment" beyond Jewish hollywood producers, and how does it relate to this woman?

What is the "Illuminati signal" you've specified supposed to mean? Who is it's message intended to?

I think it's a lot more sane to conclude that this is just a fairly sleazy delinquent woman with some serious issues, not some evil scheme by some conspiracy group.

Also are you sharing your own posts?
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Smartii(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa must hear this, there's enough goodies for everyone, no need looking around for where there is none.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by CzarChris(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Women think they can control Men with their boobs....

Well, they are right!
I don't think I have seen a post honest like this one in a long time. I don't know why, but I can't get enough boobies. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ariklawani(f): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Mama pix go use English wound your head
Who get dat pix wey oga jonna dey lick mouth....
Chai! the pix is missing .the right pix for this post
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by bewla(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2017
optional1:
let her carry go...

If she rthinks GEJ will fall for her..
no try mama Peace oooooo
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by KingSango(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

I saw that. What I don't understand is how you take that as being a 'symbol of the illuminati' without any reasoning or evidence whatsoever. She makes hand signs when she talks, but that doesn't mean she's part of some crazy "jewish conspiracy". What is this "Jewish conspiracy" supposedly accomplishing with this woman, exactly? Why would she make the symbol in the first place?

Also, my other questions:

where is your evidence for "the Jewish mob running American media and entertainment" beyond Jewish hollywood producers, and how does it relate to this woman?

What is the "Illuminati signal" you've specified supposed to mean? Who is it's message intended to?

I think it's a lot more sane to conclude that this is just a fairly sleazy delinquent woman with some serious issues, not some evil scheme by some conspiracy group.

Also are you sharing your own posts?

Its making fun of former President Jonathan because them pedophiles Boko Haram kidnapped girls on his watch and he couldn't do anything about it. This was because the Nigerian military will not fight for someone that hasn't been in harm's way like they have. This is how Pres. Buhari is having success commanding the Nigerian Army to do Operation Python Dance, shutting down the agent Kanu, and attacking the hell out of Boko Haram. This is a hollywood slut and she is mocking a Nigerian leader, probably getting paid to do it or promise of some future benefit. This happens all the time in American society so those of us in the liberation movement are on to this type of Negro that is a slave for Whites and Jews Illuminati. They flash them one hand signs very fast and only those who it is intended for get it. How come yall Nigerians are so ignorant to cult activity and you have so many cults? How do you think cults communicate with each other right in front of you? They use hand signals and they use only one hand so that others will not catch on to it. This is social science and you must get this or stay ignorant. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ariklawani(f): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2017
End time model.

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Dz one ur case na small rough work for Patience Jonathan. If dah woman catch you eh,dz ur toto wey dey sweet you go turn to bitter leaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by ConcernedRusian: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2017
KingSango:

Its making fun of former President Jonathan because them pedophiles Boko Haram kidnapped girls on his watch and he couldn't do anything about it. This was because the Nigerian military will not fight for someone that hasn't been in harm's way like they have. This is how Pres. Buhari is having success commanding the Nigerian Army to do Operation Python Dance, shutting down the agent Kanu, and attacking the hell out of Boko Haram. This is a hollywood slut and she is mocking a Nigerian leader, probably getting paid to do it or promise of some future benefit. This happens all the time in American society so those of us in the liberation movement are on to this type of Negro that is a slave for Whites and Jews Illuminati. They flash them one hand signs very fast and only those who it is attended for get it. How come yall Nigerians are so ignorant to cult activity and you have so many cults? How do you think cults communicate with each other right in front of you? They use hand signals and they use only one hand so that others will not catch on to it. This is social science and you must get this or stay ignorant. Ase, Love Sango.

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by Spaxon(f): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2017
THE DEVIL HAS AUCTIONED THIS ONES DESTINY

1 Like

Re: "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour by KingSango(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

Study the game and become a master. Watch the game and remain a spectator. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.