Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place (609 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place by Daytonbale: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
My fiancée went to a popular place to fill her bio data form , people where so many but she succeeded finishing her own that day. she told that one girl want to be her friend and they exchange number and she started calling her , telling her that her hair is fine, she compliment everything in her body , I was not comfortable I begin to think and suspect whether this girl is a lesbian . she stay in my area she saw me and my fiancée today and she admire her in my presence and she touches her thigh I was very angry but I keep calm. I told my fiancée to be careful that the girl is like a lesbian

My fiancee is very beautiful
Please is that girl a lesbian ?

What should I do
Re: My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place by jomagibs: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
welcome to nairaland wia each handlers are spiritualist.. this your questions can intimidate monkey pox to disappear from Nigeria...

How are we to know if she is a lesbian.. we have not done it with her oh.. neither did she open declare herself a lesbian
. if you really want to know if the girl is a lesbian tell your girlfriend to give in to her complement and flirt.. abi E bad to touch a fellow girls thigh.... Dat one na common thing among them...

Let me sit n wait for part two joor
Re: My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place by greatnaija01: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
so your private life is now open for public discussion abi? you are now getting public opinion for a private matter...... pls have wisdom next time to know what to talk about in open forums like this

Daytonbale:
My fiancée went to a popular place to fill her bio data form , people where so many but she succeeded finishing her own that day. she told that one girl want to be her friend and they exchange number and she started calling her , telling her that her hair is fine, she compliment everything in her body , I was not comfortable I begin to think and suspect whether this girl is a lesbian . she stay in my area she saw me and my fiancée today and she admire her in my presence and she touches her thigh I was very angry but I keep calm. I told my fiancée to be careful that the girl is like a lesbian

My fiancee is very beautiful
Please is that girl a lesbian ?

What should I do

Re: My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
No wonder most people prefered using a new acct to post their personal issues, op, is try to been real nah...If you ask me, i see nothing bad with his question here.
Re: My Fiancée Went To A Popular Place by oluwakayode25(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
See as your body dey do you one kind op..You no wan lose this babe o..e be like say she dey pay your money?!,Anyways, the accused might be a lesb as you suspected but why not wait till she lets the cat out of the bag and come for your babe first...besides if your gf wan follow the train..I bet theres little you can do to stop that..life has its glitches..so be happy and patient..

(1) (Reply)

Screwing A And Thinking About B.. The Realities / Scandal: 3 Chicks Tried To Beat Me Up!! / Onye Series: Igbos Abroad Speak About Love , Identity And Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.