Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (5001 Views)

90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? / Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Asianguy:
Funny abi grin How are you?
lol yeah.. I'm good you?
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Blackhawk01: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Fine dear and you? How is debbie?

Goodie, thanks cheesy grin

She's fine jawe, she still dey serve her punishment.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by pu7pl3(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello/gotham/the JOKER
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by pu7pl3(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Goodie, thanks cheesy grin
She's fine jawe, she still dey serve her punishment.
Do you talk with her? TeLl her I really miss her
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by ArchangeLucifer: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Hello/Hell fire/P.A to the CEO.cool

Impostor, we need to talk.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xup/ Professional street niggah/ Obanikoro
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Alecssander(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi/ lagos/ engineer
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Divay22(f): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Keep up the good work
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbiish:

See what u wish yourself? undecided
Of all the places, hell was what u could choose & satan your boss?
When u start dreaming about hell now, u will start creating senseless thread all over this forum, tagging innocent people for threatening your life.... undecided
Rubbiish somebody...
STFU.undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Impostor, we need to talk.
Who TH are you?undecided
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Kimcutie: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
STFU.undecided
grin
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Rubbiish(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
STFU.undecided
I won't undecided
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Kimcutie: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Who TH are you?undecided
He is Lucifer. lipsrsealed Welcome onboard.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
angry what'sthe meaning of this?
This is me being naughty.tongue
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by ArchangeLucifer: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Who TH are you?undecided

Do you think this is the same as dealing with that Arab fraud who claimed to have "washed your sins away" on the Cross?

I do not recognize you.

You do not bear my mark.

You are not amongst my Six Hundred and Sixty Six Princes and Princesses of the East, so I will ask you now mortal...

Who do you claim to represent?

Choose your next words carefully...
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by dollytino4real(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Asianguy:
Hello/yahooboy/Malaysia
see dis my ph guy beta otula dey hungry u abi
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbiish:

I won't undecided
Oh well,it's your data.I won't dignify you with a reply anymore.Rant all you want.undecided
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
He is Lucifer. lipsrsealed Welcome onboard.
sadsad
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Asianguy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
see dis my ph guy beta otula dey hungry u abi
grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Kimcutie: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
sadsad
What nah... You said you are the P.A and I want to introduce you to the CEO. undecided meanwhile I hope sey my name no dey your registrar angry
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Do you think this is the same as dealing with that Arab fraud who claimed to have "washed your sins away" on the Cross?

I do not recognize you.

You do not bear my mark.

You are not amongst my Six Hundred and Sixty Six Princes and Princess of the East, so I will ask you now mortal...

Who do you claim to represent?

Choose your next words carefully...
Weyrey.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
What nah... You said you are the P.A and I want to introduce you to the CEO. undecided meanwhile I hope sey my name no dey your registrar angry
Your name nah number 1 o.cheesytongue

That guy is a fraud jare.No mind am.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by dollytino4real(f): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
hello-akpo- tablemarket-
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Kimcutie: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Your name nah number 1 o.cheesytongue

That guy is a fraud jare.No mind am.
cry cry cry Na you tk the number 2 pos. kiss tongue
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by mrdickhead: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

Thanks hun
I like your boobs and your waist,I can handle that perfectly grin
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by ArchangeLucifer: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Weyrey.gringrin

Your thoughtless actions have begun a series of irreversible events for your fate henceforth.

I shall use you as an example to the rest of this worthless accursed lot so whoever wilfully seeks to reap my fruit without my command shall witness my wrath in its fullness.

You shall serve as a sacrifice on the altar of The Seven Princes of Hell for your folly.

I show no mercy.

My Word is Bond.

Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Gofwane(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

Lols its true now
OK o

... secondly, this your signature cheesy
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
This is me being naughty.tongue
understandable.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Your thoughtless actions have begun a series of irreversible events for your fate henceforth.

I shall use you as an example to the rest of this worthless accursed lot so whoever wilfully seeks to reap my fruit without my command shall witness my wrath in its fullness.

You shall serve as a sacrifice on the altar of The Seven Princes of Hell for your folly.

I show no mercy.

My Word is Bond.
I'll thwart your plans.
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Aniker(f): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gofwane:
OK o
... secondly, this your signature cheesy
Lol what's wrong with it ?
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by Aniker(f): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
mrdickhead:
I like your boobs and your waist,I can handle that perfectly grin
With your toothpick ??
Re: Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! by mrdickhead: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aniker:

With your toothpick ??
you will be shocked when you see it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry African (pics) / Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? / Am Confused, Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.