Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? (4999 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Would you marry a single, childless woman who adopted a kid?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
All Nigerian men are after money,they can marry anything as long as money is involved. These are the modern men we would have to deal with.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by immortalcrown(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Is child adoption evil or shameful? If yes, how? If no, what is the reason for your question?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Is child adoption evil or shameful? If yes, how? If no, what is the reason for your question?

Actually this question is for redpillers. They don't like single mothers because... I don't even know why.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Jennyclay(f): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nigeria men have shallow minds, they might not marry the woman. They might think her womb is damaged reason why she has an adopted kid.

Infact, the ones that might agree to marry her, would want the woman to take-in (get pregnant) for him before he proceed the marriage plans.

Some men don't even want to raise someone else's kid.

Well, some men have criteria when it comes to matters like this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by BigJoe19: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Actually this question is for redpillers. They don't like single mothers because... I don't even know why.

No one loves old whines, single mothers are old whines.
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by yanabasee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
All Nigerian men are after money,they can marry anything as long as money is involved. These are the modern men we would have to deal with.

You will just open your mouth and begin to spill trash....

Marrying a single mother who adopted a child isn't funny ... As a man, I will likely get worried because it is possible she'd destroyed her womb with excess abortion.

But if she's intact and can give birth, she's cute, homely and intelligent. We're good to go...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
BigJoe19:
No one loves old whines, single mothers are old whines.

Okay if a single woman adopts a child, she becomes a single mother. Will you marry or date this kind of single mother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigeria men have shallow minds, they might not marry the woman. They might think her womb is damaged reason why she has an adopted kid.

Infact, the ones that might agree, would want the woman to take-in (get pregnant) for him before he proceed the marriage plans.

You're right.

Men who don't want to raise other people's kids are stingy and wicked tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
yanabasee:

You will just open your mouth and begin to spill trash....

Marrying a single mother who adopted a child isn't funny ... As a man, I will likely get worried because it is possible she'd destroyed her womb with excess abortion.

But if she's intact and can give birth, she's cute, homely and intelligent. We're good to go...

Mtchew.

Okay.

Thank you for your answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Jennyclay(f): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
smiley don't mind me. I was typing.
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Jennyclay(f): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You're right.

Lol. It's not about spending his money on the kid, although some men are stingy because some men don't want to limit their lifestyle for someone else's kid... But then It's about knowing what he really want for himself as a man.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

They come with someone's problems already..Unless you are a single father, two can play better.

If not, it is tricky.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by idahme(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You're right.

Men who don't want to raise other people's kids are stingy and wicked
tongue

Between men and women, who are more prone to raise other people's kid without causing issues?

The cases of child abuse meted out to children by women is too numerous to state across the country. A man is in a position to even accept single mum's than the other way round.

Is it a crime to not accept kids that aren't yours? When has it been a statutory obligation for men to accept a kid because it's coming from a woman ?

Newton's third law of motion states that actions and reactions are equal In magnitude but opposite in direction.
If one can have sex then it is pertinent to take responsibilities for the sexual acts. People should start taking responsibility for their actions.

You have sex, enjoy yourself and get pregnant and you are calling another man who did not insert his penis into your vulva stingy and wicked for not accepting the product of your sexual fantasies, this is ridiculous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by silverlinen(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
And to think Nigerian Ladies have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex and leaching men's money is quite alarming.
And these are the kind of ladies we'll have to cope with.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

If I get you...
This woman is a single mother on account of adopting a child and not because she has given birth...

If that's the case, then I'll marry her if she's a virgin and if she ticks all of my boxes undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anyone wey una marry,Sha remember na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You're right.

So because I'm refusing to take care of a child that I had no hand in bringing to this world, it therefore means I'm "stingy"?

If this is really what you think, then I must say that you're "manipulatively myopic" ((no offence)) undecided...

Why don't you call out the man who got her pregnant? Why don't you call out the woman who opened her legs and allowed an irresponsible man to sleep with her, and get her pregnant?

Actions have consequences mi'der...
So if you wanna open your legs and allow yourself to be dic.k.ed like a cheap who.r.e, then you should be ready to face the consequences that comes afterwards, one of which could be pregnancy undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

Infact, the ones that might agree to marry her, would want the woman to take-in (get pregnant) for him before he proceed the marriage plans.

Well, some men have criteria when it comes to matters like this.

Women all over the world have criterias when it comes to choosing a life partner...
They want their man to be financially stable, they want him to love them and be able to take care of them and no one calls those women shallow, because that's their criteria (and that's awk!)...

But the moment a man says he doesn't want to take care of another man's kids, he doesn't want to marry a single mother, et Al, then he's shallow?? undecided undecided...

No dear...
You're the one who is shallow...

If women can have their criteria for choosing a life partner, why can't men have theirs too?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
smiley don't mind me. I was typing.
owk
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nicepoker(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
The kind of thread all these evening newspapers create these days.
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Munzy14:

They come with someone's problems already..Unless you are a single father, two can play better.

If not, it is tricky.

There's nothing tricky there. You're just avoiding responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
idahme:

Between men and women, who are more prone to raise other people's kid without causing issues?

The cases of child abuse meted out to children by women is too numerous to state across the country. A man is in a position to even accept single mum's than the other way round.

Is it a crime to not accept kids that aren't yours? When has it been a statutory obligation for men to accept a kid because it's coming from a woman ?

Newton's third law of motion states that actions and reactions are equal In magnitude but opposite in direction.
If one can have sex then it is pertinent to take responsibilities for the sexual acts. People should start taking responsibility for their actions.

You have sex, enjoy yourself and get pregnant and you are calling another man who did not insert his penis into your vulva stingy and wicked for not accepting the product of your sexual fantasies, this is ridiculous.

Not true.

Women are more likely to accept and train the child/children of a single father.

But men will rape and add more burden to the life of the child of a single mother.

What if the father of the child died?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Favfables1:

So because I'm refusing to take care of a child that I had no hand in bringing to this world, it therefore means I'm "stingy"?

If this is really what you think, then I must say that you're "manipulatively myopic" ((no offence)) undecided...

Why don't you call out the man who got her pregnant? Why don't you call out the woman who opened her legs and allowed an irresponsible man to sleep with her, and get her pregnant?

Actions have consequences mi'der...
So if you wanna open your legs and allow yourself to be dic.k.ed like a cheap who.r.e, then you should be ready to face the consequences that comes afterwards, one of which could be pregnancy undecided...

Yes, you are.

What if her baby daddy died?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Favfables1:

Women all over the world have criterias when it comes to choosing a life partner...
They want their man to be financially stable, they want him to love them and be able to take care of them and no one calls those women shallow, because that's their criteria (and that's awk!)...

But the moment a man says he doesn't want to take care of another man's kids, he doesn't want to marry a single mother, et Al, then he's shallow?? undecided undecided...

No dear...
You're the one who is shallow...

If women can have their criteria for choosing a life partner, why can't men have theirs too?

Abeg get out.

If a nairaland female like Iyaebe or saphiere says they will only marry rich men you people will insult and attack them like Muslims attacking someone who uttered blasphemy against Islam.

Besides I didn't say shallow I said Stingy and wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by efficiencie(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:

All? All Nigerian men past, present and future? Including your Dad, your brothers, your sons, your uncles and your husbands?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You're right.

Stories... cheesy

A man will prefer to adopt kids with his wife whether they have thier biological own or not than marry a single mom. lipsrsealed with her own baggages..

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by jawalis(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe is a cheap attention seeker, why will you whor’es expect a man to gladly accept the product of another msn semen? It’s freaking ridiculous. Only weak men does regardless of the surroundings circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

There's nothing tricky there. You're just avoiding responsibilities.
Responsibilities ke...Me that has made up my mind I will adopt, even after having number of kids I will love to have in agreement with God and my wife.

All it will take is for my wife to say yes and I seal it.. A baby girl.

It is one, among many way I want to make Impact to humanity...So responsibility is no excuse.

And no seriously focused guy will do the single mom stuff unless he too is a single Dad.
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by oilmane(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

My guy na ur happiness win am for marriage, she like she b divorcee, widow, short, fat, slim, tall, literate or illiterate, what matters most is your peace of mind, go for it if you love yourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics) / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone? / Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.