Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart (2200 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Akainzo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
@OP, take heart it will pass.

She has said you put more time in work and family, then go tell her WHY you put time at work - to make her comfortable.
WHY you put more time at family - to show her that your family (you & hers) would be the center of your life.

If after the above, she shenks you, then go have a small cry, make sure it comes from your heart o! When done, wipe your eyes and go out. When you see a beautiful damsel that makes your eyes rove, say 'Hello' and that my friend is the key to continuous good life. Look forward to a replacement.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Saraha1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
My brother dnt allow wht happen 2 u make u 2 conclude u wil never luv again.cos i also said these statement b4.Nt knowing God has his own plan 4 me.a month after my ex broke up wit me.I met a nairaland guy who as being caring loving talk of all those things dat a lady wil evr dreamt of in a guy.pls change ur perception best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Saraha1(f): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dnt allow wht happen btw u ad ur ex make u conclude dat u will never fall inlove again.i also said these statement some time ago witout kwning God has a better plan 4 me.A month after my ex broke up wit me my met this nairaland guy who has shown me wht true love is,his so caring ,loving just mention all charateristic a lady wil ever dreamt of in a guy.pls my brother u shall also av a testimony to give vry vry soon if only u could av faith ad trust in God.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by ajanuke23: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
Oboy sorry o! TAKE HEART TRY TO CALL HER ND SIT HER down ask wot went wrong b4 she finally left yuu
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by kay177(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
it shows that the girl is not meant for you period, and she does not deserve you ,
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by topup: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
Come on now, you're feeling pain, but this is a very necessary part of life. Okay, I don't believe we need to be stabbed in the back in order to learn the values of life, but heartbreak will make you appreciate whatever you will have in future.

Women also get heartbroken by heartless men, so both sides of the coin are equal - FACT.

I wish you explained more of what went on in your relationship, as with what you've said, it would be very easy for me to think that this woman is in fact a selfish and heartless person.

But there is so much more to a relationship that being the right guy, remember it takes two, and maybe she wasn't the right girl, would you want to be with someone who isn't right for you?

Just see it this way, if she had any doubts which caused her to leave, it is better now than later. You at least have a very bright future, and many women all around the world are hurting and looking for someone who can value true love and can understand how painful it is to mess around with love.

It is really comforting to me to know that the person I'm with understands the consequences of heartbreak, that he too has been through the whole process, because ignorance is not always bliss.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by unitee(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
Umm dont worry @ poster shyte happens
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Oluwadamilare(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
it's just because of money, and when it comes, she wanna come bck,which is not possible
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by gee2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
guy,
free your mind, listen to music you love and try mix up move around and parol wif peepz. i knw it aint eazy but you gotta forge ahead.
sh.it happenswhen you party nak.ed. jare
means she wasn't meant for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Gifted01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
If ur girlfriend broke ur heart then go 4 another,remember,it is only luv that can heal d wound caused by lov if not u will ever feel bad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
I think the poster put his self in a low level when dating the girl, even from the way he's talking one would have known.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by jfking2005(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
@poster

How old is the heart breaker in question, maybe age is telling on her cos you dont mention the age??

or maybe you dont even think about settling down, all you think is work Family! work family!! work family!!! while the interior zone is left to suffer.

or maybe she has have been sampling different sugarCANE all the while looking for faster route the blissful marriage even when you re still busy

working and working.

I guess there is more honey in cane she discovered than urs and the dude dig Deeper and has more time to for her and also it seems the road to the alter is shorter with him.

My man no woman loves being alone especially with the reasons she gave you.

Take heart dude next time she is gone, you werent too observant all the while, next time try and be more sensitive to efry area of ur life.

better one will come. it has happen to me too.better luck is coming dude open ur eyes.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by sozons(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
MY BROTHER, DO NOT WORRY HEART BREAK IS A NORMAL THING, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN BROKEN MARRIAGE?.
FORGET ABOUT HER, MINGLE WITH FRIENDS, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU TO REMEMBER HER IN YOUR HOUSE PLEASE DO AWAY WITH IT.
YOU ARE JUST ADDICTED TO HER, BELIEVE ME YOU WILL GET ANOTHER GIRL THAT IS BETTER THAN HER.
TODAY GIRLS ARE DYING FOR ME, NOT THAT I AM RICH, BUT THE WAY YOU COORDINATE YOURSELF, BIG GIRLS FOR THAT MATTER,
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY GIRL ALL YOUR HEART AGAIN. WHEN YOU MEET THE ONE THAT IS DESIGNED FOR YOU, YOU WILL KNOW.
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by manlebe: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
sorry oooo embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by naijaswag1: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2010
@poster
I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF A WOMAN ANYMORE OR LOVE IN LOVE AGAIN. a monster i knew nt now lives in me
That is what most of us once said when that heart stabbing pain pierced our souls.Thank your Jesus that you have a job.Start looking out for that pretty girl of your dreams and you won't know when you fall in love again.It's even better to have loved several beautiful girls before marriage so that you would have had a lot of experience.No amount of sorry on this forum will take the pains away from you.I will not say sorry either,experience the pains it is good for a man and you will become a better person in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Gifted01(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2010
I have been in a situation much worst than urs b4,infact i allmost turn into a mad man but here i am today,my new girl is more active,more caring,more commited,more respective,more organise,more sexy,infact everything she posses is all i need in a woman cus she is never a pest talking about finance,so try to couple urself while u search 4 another.I which u best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
Bro ur heart aint made of glass or ceramics, so I wonda whr ds talk of heart break is comn from. whteva u do, neva allow her back cuz whteva u guyz had b4 is gone, 4eva.cry if u hv 2(in d confines of ur bedroom) hang out with some sane dudes, cheer up and in less than 2 weeks, u 'll feel better. As 4 not believn anytn a woman sayz, u just realised that very l8. You believe wht u see her do than wht she sayz. dt should hv been ur default modus operandi. As 4 beggin a woman 4 anything: only when i am caught "red hot" handed by an exceptional gal would I beg. (and of course not kneeln).

REMEMBER D PAST OR D FUTURE NEVA COUNTS WITH WOMEN. IT IS D NOW DT COUNTS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Fallen Out Of Love Just When I Was Supposed To Have Proposed / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! / Womanizer This Is Road To Hell Bacareful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.