Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (54123 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Anambra is 4th largest economy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:

1. You have the 4th largest economy, but

slowpoke you stay in your backward village and very ignorant of your environment, what is the population of Anambra? your people are all over Anambra doing bricklayer, selling harbs etc, Yoruba communities in Anambra even protested few weeks ago against dissolute of Nigeria, ones they come down here they don't like going back to their rustic states, they hardly travel, minus Lagos home of all your region is very backward, cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
I thought they don't travel?

Bicklaying pays more than selling gala. If you have ever paid a bricklayer you will know.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Drogbs: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Come to Ijebu and see how your EBOLA people are living they grow Ugwu and cassava in Ijebuland as day labourer Frying garri and peeling cassava like slaves. 60 year old men and women still doing farmwork and sleeping next to pigs. Those destitutes in Ogun state statistics are often your Ebonyi and Enugu brethren. Imagine a 60 yeaar old man travelling to come and beg for where to do farm labourer everyday.You can only imagine where he is running from. .Those that served in Ebonyi tell us how your kids search their garrbage for food
Cannibal? You wan make I open file for you/
You folk know Yoruba will ALWAYS DISGRACE you but you keep oming back for more. Caprine savages
Guy leave story abeg
LOL look at this slowpoke, you wish the Igbo demography in the South West are destitutes, we are a superior people you ape, we add to the growth index of host communities, whether annexed like the south west (No man's land Lagos) or just occupying...Yorubads on the other hand are just pathogenic subhumans who bring absolutely no growth or vibe anywhere, just useless in all ramifications besides raping their mothers and hawking poisonous herbs all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
post=61835218:

come to Anambra and see how your people are living, they can't afford good houses here, they preferred to leave in uncompleted buildings or the put-up shanties, all they do here is to hawk agbo, herbal medicine, betting, carrying loads etc, they can't afford to send their kids to schools. Cannibals
You are world famous for developing other people's lands.The great mystey is why you do not commence this charity in Mbaitoli,Awoamama or Mgbidi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by EternalTruths: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
horsepower101:

None. Just an honest Nigerian who speaks the truth to shame the devil.

Please post any hate speech by MASSOB. Please disgrace me now and I will walk away forever.

Sarrki, so you can't point out one hate speech by Massob.

Buhari is an idiot.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Drogbs:

LOL look at this slowpoke, you wish the Igbo demography in the South West are destitutes, we are a superior people you ape, we add to the growth index of host communities, whether annexed like the south west (No man's land Lagos) or just occupying...Yorubads on the other hand are just pathogenic subhumans who bring absolutely no growth or vibe anywhere, just useless in all ramifications besides raping their mothers and hawking poisonous herbs all over the place.

You are world famous for developing other people's lands.The great mystey is why you do not commence this charity in Mbaitoli,Awoamama or Mgbidi

Again when it comes to hawking poisons Ebolas are known from Johannesburg to Mumbai From Addis Ababa to Kuala Lumpur

I guess Evan was one of the superhuman Ebolas sent to develop Lagos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Drogbs: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Again when it comes to hawking poisons Ebolas are known from Johannesburg to Mumbai From Addis Ababa to Kuala Lumpur

I guess Evan was one of the superhuman Ebolas sent to develop Lagos?
Listen you ape, Igbos develop their own lands very much, the places you mentioned are not desolate and suburban slums like we see in mud walled enclaves in Osun and parts of the South West, pretty much areas that remind you of the 16th century pre-civilization Era...it's not uncommon(and most widely travelled Nigerians can affirm this) to drive to the remotest part of Igbo land and still see modern structures and edifices spotting every square mile covered, even to the hinterlands... I'm not talking about sparse developments but huge ones. Lol ode, how do Igbos hawk Ebola? even the Igbos who engage in any form vices in foreign places don't do more than peddle drugs... on a scale of much worse crimes often not reported in the Nigerian media, yoruba animals commit even worse on a more image denting scale like terrorism(the UK degenerates come to mind), credit card frauds, rape, murder and varying degrees of crimes.
And yes Evans contributed to the growth index informally cause lots of yorubas were in his payroll grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ebola people need to go and develop their places first

Anambra is not in the top 15 state econoimes in Nigeria and not in the top 2 SE economies. But they are typically empty,boastful and crude

Ebolas are known in SA Thailand India and Malaysia

Just last week an Ebola man was lynched in India for robbery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
post=61835688:

slowpoke you stay in your backward village and very ignorant of your environment, what is the population of Anambra? your people are all over Anambra doing bricklayer, selling harbs etc, Yoruba communities in Anambra even protested few weeks ago against dissolute of Nigeria, ones they come down here they don't like going back to their rustic states, they hardly travel, minus Lagos home of all your region is very backward, cannibals.
[/s]

Osun Assembly passes N146.6bn 2017 budget

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/osun-assembly-passes-n146-6bn-2017-budget/

Anambra budgets N115bn for 2017

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/anambra-budgets-n115bn-2017/

4th largest economy with one of the lowest budgets in Nigeria grin grin grin

Poor and wretched losers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Godfullsam:
You have traveled to all sw. Why traveling upandan if your region is as good as you claimed undecided

I honestly cant imagine myself traveling to the south eastern god-forsaken region. For what?!

We dont go out of our region because we are comfortable with what we have, unlike you guys...

Goodness, gracious me!! shocked What a gargantuan finishing!!

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
scholes0:
Chinese do business here, not bring their entire generation over to live here their whole lives here, marry here, die here and some getting buried here.

Besides, the major reason Chinese are in Africa is to compete with the West and expand their Global influence, not really for the profit because the truth is that china gives out nore money in loans to africans than they get back via petty businesses!

Besides how many chinese are in Nigeria compared to china’s 1.3billion people?

Now conpare the number of Igbos in SW to those remaining there and spot the difference.

Some of you people reason like people with IQ in the low 70s
Chai!! This your reply will give that guy sleepless nights today! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen mud house in Anambra or Imo but I see a lot of mud houses in osun and ondo

I haven't seen Anambra man veg but I have seen a lot of osun

Where was stomach

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I haven't seen mud house in Anambra or Imo but I see a lot of mud houses in osun and ondo

I haven't seen Anambra man veg but I have seen a lot of osun

Where was stomach
You have not seen mud houses in Anambra or Imo, because you did not look well. sad Go into the villages, and you will still find plenty of them. In fact, it is common to see a modern storey building on the right, and a mud house on the left side, in some villages. Next time I go to the SE for a project, I will take pictures of those houses and paste them here on NL, for you to see.

8 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
safarigirl:
you should know that statistics are never a true reflection of the state of things

For instance, Statistics show that South Africa has the Highest HIV prevalence in Africa, however, there is a higher number of HIV positive people in Nigeria than in SA, what does that tell you about all these statistics and tricky percentages?

I have gone through Anambra and I have gone through Osun. Based on facts on ground and not facts on a piece of paper after random selection, Anambra is doing much better than Osun as far as living standards.

Statistics are a farce
According to Punch, he said HIV/AIDS victims’ condition in the state had worsened due to their inability to access medications at government hospitals which have remained shut by health workers who are on strike.

“Also, many lives have been lost as a result of the present economic hardship in the state. It is on record that over 238 pensioners have died in Osun State in the last one year as a result of the non-payment of their pension and other allowances,” Aremu said.

He said the level of poverty in Osun state had increased, lamenting that there was no measure put in place by the state government to prevent the poverty. He added that many children and aged persons had lost their lives due to diseases caused by poverty.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have seen a ud house in Onitsha so leave story.. Noot in a village bud right in the middle of Onitsha and also places like Abatete and Awoamama as well as Egbema

Ebolas can lie

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
laudate:

You have not seen mud houses in Anambra or Imo, because you did not look well. sad Go into the villages, and you will still find plenty of them. In fact, it is common to see a modern storey building on the right, and a mud house on the left side, in some villages. Next time I go to the SE for a project, I will take pictures of those houses and paste them here on NL, for you to see.

I am from Anambra and I have lived in owerri and now in Lagos, I go to osun...my in-law is from Osogbo and I know ilesan ....pls tell me the areas we have mud houses ...even Anambra borrowed them money (bond)

According to Punch, he said HIV/AIDS victims’ condition in the state had worsened due to their inability to access medications at government hospitals which have remained shut by health workers who are on strike.

“Also, many lives have been lost as a result of the present economic hardship in the state. It is on record that over 238 pensioners have died in Osun State in the last one year as a result of the non-payment of their pension and other allowances,” Aremu said.

He said the level of poverty in Osun state had increased, lamenting that there was no measure put in place by the state government to prevent the poverty. He added that many children and aged persons had lost their lives due to diseases caused by poverty.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have seen a mud house in Onitsha so leave story.. Not in a village but right in the middle of Onitsha and also places like Abatete and Awoamama as well as Egbema

Ebolas can lie
Thre are mud houses plastered with cement all over Aba

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
The top 10 leading IGR states in Nigeria are Lagos State with N268.22bn IGR in 2015, Rivers State (N82.10bn), Delta State (N40.80bn), Ogun State (N34.59bn), Edo state (N19.11bn), Enugu (N18.08bn), Oyo (N15.66 bn), Anambra (N14.793bn), Akwa Ibom (N14.791bn) and Kano (N13.611bn).

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/25th-anniversary-10-poorest-viable-states-in-nigeria/amp/

Please where is Osun here again

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
aribisala0:
I have seen a mud house in Onitsha so leave story.. Not in a village but right in the middle of Onitsha and also places like Abatete and Awoamama as well as Egbema

Ebolas can lie
Thre are mud houses plastered with cement all over Aba

A whole onitsha....I laugh where in onitsha....even apart from Lagos ,no city in whole south west can compare to onitsha

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Igboid: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
How many times is this shoddy stats going to be recycled?

It was recycled in 2015, 2016 and now 2017.
And each time, it generated controversy here and rightly so.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2017
The video was shared by Sahara Reporters. According to the report, Ondo state officials claim Osun state indigenes stormed a meeting where issues of Restructuring were been discussed in Akure, the state capital, to steal food.

Yet they are rich....all these Lagos ibadan statistics seff

This is the video

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/video-osun-state-indigenes-allegedly-storm-a-meeting-in-akure-ondo-state-to-steal-food.html

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2017
A Non-Governmental Organization in Osun State, Hope for Family Development Initiative (HFDI) has said many people have died of hunger and curable sicknesses as a result of non-payment of salary by the state government.

A Non-Governmental Organization in Osun State, Hope for Family Development Initiative (HFDI) has said many people have died of hunger and curable sicknesses as a result of non-payment of salary by the state government.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/474788-unpaid-salaries-result-in-the-death-of-many-in-osun.html

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Igboid:
How many times is this shoddy stats going to be recycled?

It was recycled in 2015, 2016 and now 2017.
And each time, it generated controversy here and rightly so.

I have shown them vide where osun people are rushing for foods

Funny lots
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:

Pls do...i mean if you go to Anambra village ..pls take pictures....I will verify it and I will take ilesan , okitipupa, Oshogbo villages also bro..let's exchange note
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I am from Anambra and I have lived in owerri and now in Lagos, I go to osun...my in-law is from Osogbo and I know ilesan ....pls tell me the areas we have mud houses ...even Anambra borrowed them money (bond)

I have told you to go to different villages in Anambra, and check if you would not find mud houses. Instead, you are here playing the ostrich. Ifite village in Ogbunike, is a good example. As recently as 2016, Obiano's wife, was building houses for widows who were still living in dilapidated mud houses in Anambra. She was only able to cater for a few of them. There are still many others living in mud houses there. May God provide for them.

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

A whole onitsha....I laugh where in onitsha....even apart from Lagos ,no city in whole south west can compare to onitsha

I have no idea ofthe areas. That was myonly time in Onitsha .What is a whole Onitsa. Onitsha is second onlly to Aba in dirtiness.
All I know is we were stranded we went with Uni for a sports event and the accommodation booked hd not been paid for and a friend kindly put us up.To be fair his hospitality was amazing.We were about 4 of us and his father slept in his parlour insisting we slept in his room and the next morning they gave us breakfast and we left they were not rich but I willnever forget their generosity . The other thing was we drew water from a well so don't try to make Onitsha to be anything it is not.

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Pls do...i mean if you go to Anambra village ..pls take pictures....I will verify it and I will take ilesan , okitipupa, Oshogbo villages also bro..let's exchange note

Look at you. Has anybody denied that there are no mud houses in Osogbo and other parts of the Southwest? No. sad It is only you and your people that are denying that there are no mud houses in Anambra and Imo.

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:

Look at you. Has anybody denied that there are no mud houses in Osogbo and other parts of the Southwest? No. sad It is only you and your people that are denying that there are no mud houses in Anambra and Imo.

What about those rushing food and what about the hunger reports
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by IkpuMmadu: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2017
aribisala0:

I have no idea ofthe areas. That was myonly time in Onitsha .What is a whole Onitsa. Onitsha is second onlly to Aba in dirtiness.
All I know is we were stranded we went with Uni for a sports event and the accommodation booked hd not been paid for and a friend kindly put us up.To be fair his hospitality was amazing.We were about 4 of us and his father slept in his parlour insisting we slept in his room and the next morning they gave us breakfast and we left they were not rich but I willnever forget their generosity . The other thing was we drew water from a well so don't try to make Onitsha to be anything it is not.

He is taking about dirtiness....Oga can you compare even ibadan with onitsha

When you talk about dirtiness the whole country know the tribe that dirt is synonymous with...just ask around and know ...I don't want to be tribalistic here pls....we know people that are dirty

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/either-koran-sword-aliyu-gwarzo/
By hausa

Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet – I am aware of this but what I did not know was that we, Yoruba especially women have a reputation for being the dirtiest both about our homes and most embarrassingly of all we are Josie Grossie in personal hygiene department

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/folakemiodoaje.com/2014/10/17/yoruba-women-filthy-of-all-tribes/amp/

By a fellow Yoruba

Pondering over love life and tribalism, the OAP decided to create a debate which got many talking while he sat back to laugh when he revealed that the best tribe to marry as a Yoruba man is to marry an Igbo lady because they are very loving, caring and clean unlike the Yoruba ladies.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/m.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/movie/237447/yoruba-ladies-are-dirty-and-cant-cookoap-daddy-freeze-bla.html

Ifedayo Olarinde aka Freeze

why do yoruba like living in a dirty place? the rejected and very dirty area in London (just like molue or shomimo in lagos) are only yoruba people that live there. when my friend told me that, i did not believe it. one day she took me there and i saw them moving like monkeys. they are platting hair on the street and are cooking that their dirty, naisty food on the street. any time i have free from work and school i will just go there and watch how they look like monkeys from the tree. does it give them vitamin

http://www..com/talk/topic,17159.0.html

Even in London seff

Oga we know the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria ...so don't go there

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
What about those rushing food and what about the hunger reports
Hunger exists in every part of Nigeria. Or do you want to tell us that there are no hungry people in the Southeast, too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.