Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53811 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MaryBenn(f): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
My friend shut up is it the source was gotten from Lagos Ibadan media not any Oxford.

Shut up there too... grin
Go and get your own source from Nnewi Anambra grin grin and comman post it. Idiat grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by safarigirl(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Why is always kids like you that crying when stats come out. It's really weird it's always people from SE losing their cool about it every year. Oxford University is fake but your postulations are valid. conduct your own study to debunk them if you feel the stats or fake.
you should know that statistics are never a true reflection of the state of things

For instance, Statistics show that South Africa has the Highest HIV prevalence in Africa, however, there is a higher number of HIV positive people in Nigeria than in SA, what does that tell you about all these statistics and tricky percentages?

I have gone through Anambra and I have gone through Osun. Based on facts on ground and not facts on a piece of paper after random selection, Anambra is doing much better than Osun as far as living standards.

Statistics are a farce

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Daboomb: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Blue3k:
The most interstitial thing about this study shows NW is still more impovished than North east. Borno in spite of Boko Haram still in better position than many states in northern region. Yobe is missing from list.

Poverty rate by geopolitical region:
SW- 19.33
SS- 25.22
SE- 27.36
NC- 42.53
NE- 76.04%
NW- 80.96%

Front Page: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGAive

Ps: do you guys find it interesting people from SE always bitter about statistics calling it fake. They won't debunk it the just go on emotional rants. Oxford and UN are Liars in their mind.

Even that 19.33% of the SW is mostly caused by all these migrating Igbos that come to the SW with nothing on their backs except Donald Trump T-shirt.
Na Igbos full all the ghettos in the SWest. grin grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Op. You are a pathological liar. And a typical AFONJA!!!.. I urge you to go and visit SE.. we give food away over here man!!
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by maxzzo1(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Is sarrki a zombie or wailer.... Somebody help me abeg....
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Dream2(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:
There is poverty in Zamfara sha
Hmmm,you need to visit this place bro,the poverty here is top notch,especially among the civil servants imagine a government school teacher receiving 17k monthly,I know of local government workers receiving #6,500 monthly but you need to see their Alhaji's and big mallams,they are very very rich especially those not working under the state payroll.
I know a sugarcane farmer that make above 3million during harvest,the farmers are the one enjoying here.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by madridsta007(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Blue3k:
The most interstitial thing about this study shows NW is still more impovished than North east. Borno in spite of Boko Haram still in better position than many states in northern region. Yobe is missing from list.

Poverty rate by geopolitical region:
SW- 19.33
SS- 25.22
SE- 27.36
NC- 42.53
NE- 76.04%
NW- 80.96%

Front Page: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGAive

Ps: do you guys find it interesting people from SE always bitter about statistics calling it fake. They won't debunk it the just go on emotional rants. Oxford and UN are Liars in their mind.

Wish you could make a contribution and leave the SE alone. They are not your problem.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mascot87(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
I can safely conclude from the comments of igbo people on this thread that majority of Igbo people have very low self esteem and they should not be taken seriously. They always think the South West are in competition with them but guess what, we South Westerners don't care about you guys. If you like, your region can be as beautiful and stable as USA, we don't care.

Igbo people, we are not in competition with you so stop crying like a baby

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by zuchyblink(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
I see another osun igr is bigger than the whole SE igr. Ojoro stat. Lagos nyere m aka as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sheuns(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
God bless you Anambra beat the whole sw states hands down except Lagos that was developed by fg, foreigners and Nigerians.
I won't totally agree with you on this, Anambra is good no doubts but Osun is getting better in terms of infrastructural development in recent years, and that is a plus for them. I've been to both states before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by coolebux(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Even those in Osun knows the truth
Aregbe don arrange with those hungry statisticians to compose this list for the gullibles
This is gross gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

I ordinarily would have ignored you but i will make an exception now..You and all your side-kicks here are very hypocritical,pretentious and fake...You exude hatred against Igbos,then turn round to accuse Igbos of hatred...Yes your statistics are trash,coined from figments of your imaginations,if you are pained by my assertions then deal with it or jump into a lagoon.....There is no law that says i must accept what you lots say here...Your loud-mouthed kith and kins would have disregared that so-called statistics with everything in them if the reverse were the case so get out my way with your hypocritical,fake lamentations.....Cry cry babies.
You are the hypocritical one here but then arent you all hypocritical? You are known as the most hateful tribe in Nigeria so it is to be expected that you are also the most hated. Get the Bleep off my mentions you hypocrite. You barely like each other so its not surprising you extend the hatred to other tribes as well.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Daboomb: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Movic1:

The same SE that once you arrived there, poverty will give you a dirty slap on the face? My brother the poverty in SE is very visible and clear! You Shout we don't travel, we don't travel? So you expect us to leave where some people are running to in batch and move to where they are running away from? The same brown roof and slums your brothers would rather die in than to live in the East?

Chai!!!

This comeback is absolutely SAVAGE!

But really, how many Americans "travel alot" to come an dlive in Anambra, leaving NewYork
grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by YelloweWest: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Rubbish report. I wonder how why people make things up.

So rivers has a higher poverty rate than abia amambra and ekiti??

Yet indigiens from those state are trooping into rivers state by the second.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
mascot87:
I can safely conclude from the comments of igbo people on this thread that majority of Igbo people have very low self esteem and they should not be taken seriously. They always think the South West are in competition with them but guess what, we South Westerners don't care about you guys. If you like, your region can be as beautiful and stable as USA, we don't care.

Igbo people, we are not in competition with you so stop crying like a baby
On point, that low self esteem and inferiority complex na him go kill all of them. You talk something about Yoruba, them go begin push Igbo inside, even dey upload pix. Who send them? Insecure lot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by edoman2016: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
If Nigeria should break up, Northern states will be poor just as their neighbouring countries such as Chad, Niger Republic, Mali etc.

As an economists, northern Nigeria has a long way to go in economic development. They have the highest poverty rate, lowest literacy ratio, highest malnutrition, highest birth ratio as well as high disease rate in Nigeria. That region is a curse to Nigeria. They are bringing Nigeria backward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Poverty rate in Osun is 10.9%, just behind Lagos 8.5%; ahead of all oil developing states. Lowest in the North is Kwara state with poverty rate of 23.7% and highest in the federation is Zamfara with 91.9%.

Source: Oxford Poverty And Human Development

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGA
HAHAHAHa

Kwara can't b d lowest na.
Those ppl are poor to d call.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ttipsy(f): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
illiterates
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsam2019: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Poverty rate in Osun is 10.9%, just behind Lagos 8.5%; ahead of all oil developing states. Lowest in the North is Kwara state with poverty rate of 23.7% and highest in the federation is Zamfara with 91.9%.

since when did Kwars state become northern Nigeria?

Shey o ya weyrey

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Princedapace(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Desyner:
And Aregbe say Osun people are too poor to pay tax. God help us in Nigeria.

Okay bro.. Let me use this time to explain something to u that may make u understand better.

Now, south west has more non indigines than other regions in Nigeria.. That is one area to look at. The bitter question here is how many yorubas (the real owners of south west) are above poverty line? Don't get me wrong. The presence of non indigines in south west usually influences stuff like this. This is not about east and west fight we get here. At least we all know that over 96% of people on the east are the igbos (the original owners of south east). Even the northerner states, if the non indigines are removed, u may be shocked to see higher rate of poverty in those states. I don't know if u are getting the picture bro.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Tchinaidi(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
The West and their penchant for misleading lnformation,always trying too hard to shove fallacies down our throats.Am not suprised its only a reflection of their Loud mouthed and uncouth Persona.Ekiti ahead of River state kwa.Ekiti wey Hunger wan kill Corpers,even portable water sef na problem.I Laugh in Swahili.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Henryyy:

You are the hypocritical one here but then arent you all hypocritical? You are known as the most hateful tribe in Nigeria so it is to be expected that you are also the most hated. Get the Bleep off my mentions you hypocrite. You barely like each other so its not surprising you extend the hatred to other tribes as well.

You need to go take your medicines cos your mind has gone south..You carried your weak ,twisted fingers to quote me only tell me to 'get the ffuck of your mentions..You got jokes...We are known as the most hateful tribe,while your tribe is known as the most loving tribe i guess...Look kid,pretentious and hypocritical loud-mouths like your kind bore me....Carry yourself out of my sight and quit quoting me cos you stink okay?..

Bye...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsam2019: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Even as I believe this stats is not even correct, igbo people here bigging up their States like it's one paradise.

If your paradise is the paradise you claim it to be why do you troop into the same idp Osun state and other South western States to escape poverty in your land

Just asking

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Princedapace:

Okay bro.. Let me use this time to explain something to u that may make u understand better.

Now, south west has more non indigines than other regions in Nigeria.. That is one area to look at. The bitter question here is how many yorubas (the real owners of south west) are above poverty line? Don't get me wrong. The presence of non indigines in south west usually influences stuff like this. This is not about east and west fight we get here. At least we all know that over 96% of people on the east are the igbos (the original owners of south east). Even the northerner states, if the non indigines are removed, u may be shocked to see higher rate of poverty in those states. I don't know if u are getting the picture bro.
Unbiased legit talk

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nebuzaradan: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Movic1:

Thank God we all know who and who are Pigs here! it's even confirmed by your supreme leader NK!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Uchenduin: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Afonja!
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by GetMeRight: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Desyner:
And Aregbe say Osun people are too poor to pay tax. God help us in Nigeria.
That was when Aregbe had money to run his administration. Now, people are paying taxes. Students are even paying on behalf of their parents in higher institutions belonging to the states.
Primary and secondary school children have to show evidence of their parents tax's payment. Okada men are not left out.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by ab11baddo(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh my God!!!! My people from d other side of d Niger.... I came to this thread knowing fully well... They will chest-beat about how their region is a paradise..... U guys have this utopic sense about urself.... Keep living in your delusion alright, no point in arguing... I stay in Lagos and in osun... N I can tell u... This people feed better than most lagosians....good electricity, water, health care system ..what else do they want ?? They are predominantly farmers ...they cater for their family just enough... I tire for una

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by bkool7(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
post=61805216:

Boy Anambra is far better than Osun in all ramifications that's my point, they are not in the same level even if Harvard uni Ibadan branch dish out their data, Osun is a state I have been to several times, please please don't ever compare Anambra to Osun

SUBSTANTIATE your point or STFU!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsam2019: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
Which your niece lies you people don't travel out of your brown region and mind you sw cities are villages when you compare it to the ones in the east. From oshogbo to Ibadan and to abeokuta are filled with slums, shanties and brown roofs. I have travel to sw cities your region is still poor and backward forget the fake statistics you get from your Ibadan media just to achieve some ethnic point and feel good online. Leave propaganda and face reality!! truth is bitter.
South West is filled with slums abi?

Do you realise the slums in southwest is majorly occupied by igbo?

Go to ajegunle slums na igbo people full there

Go to here in ibadan and it's already 70%igbo.

Most Yorubas have donated the slums for your people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by perdollar(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2017
we don't av Lagos, a former federal capital dt stl retained some of its fortune. we don't av oil to rely on. we don't farm. in politics n governance we r marginalized. And yet we r d Catalonia of Nigeria. drug didn't make us rich, ritual didn't make us rich, coperatte begging didn't make us rich. we av developed Lagos, Kaduna,kano n abuja for dem. we r in Afghanistan n Syria n Iraq looking for business opportunities. we av conquered Europe n america. but some primitive ppl dt I unfortunately share a nation wt due to force marriage don't want to progress, all dey do is conductor, shotput, mechanic, ritual, almajiri, riot, knowing dt dey WL always feed from d pieces dt fell from dia masters table. why won't dey b poor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.