Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53984 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
post=61824901:

Use your google or YouTube

Even before asking you, we know you don't have anything to show us because your useless governors didn't do anything with your debts, taxes and allocations.

Anambra's budget for 2017 is so poor @ N110 billion so common sense should take you that nothing can be done with that guguru and ekpa budget.

All mouth, but no action.. grin grin

See ya miserable life.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Deluded Ebolas
Your place is the best and you are the ones running to every other place to cause pollution.
If Ebolaland is so good why is no one rushing there?
Empty barrels

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
You not only made weak/invalid points, you also repeat them. It speaks alot about your character.
Is there any sin balancing projects with IGR that will sustain those projects? Your fiscal rascal of a governor has borrowed to deliver unmaintainable project and I think any average thinking Nigerian will agree we lack maintenance culture in Nigeria. Where will the money to pay workers come from if Aregbe can't pay the current low salaries he is suppose to.
You think awarding contracts on debt makes him genius or what exactly are you about here?
Taking debt to do infrastructure is not what I am against, excessive debt is what I am against. Aregbe gambled heavily on FG allocation and it backfired spectacularly.
Before you reply me think properly so you don't contradict yourself like you did under mapet handle in the other thread.
[/s]

I did not ask you for story and lamentation.

Show us what your SE states did with their debts, taxes and allocations.

Abeg show us what your useless governors have commissioned since 1999 while I show you what Aregbe alone commissioned since 1999.
Watch as the villager dodge the challenge and run away..

If you are going to brag about your useless and project less SE villages, put your money where your mouth is by showing us what your useless governors have achieved. It's the sensible and logical thing to do apart from your shallow, empty and ignorant chest beating

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why is it always hard for these empty and shallow village chest beaters to show us what their worthless village governors did with their debts, taxes and allocations? grin grin grin

Why Why Why? grin grin grin

Because there is nothing to show. grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Abeg show us what your useless governors have commissioned since 1999 while I show you what Aregbe alone commissioned since 1999.

If you are going to brag about your useless and project less SE villages, put your money where your mouth is by showing us what your useless governors have achieved. It's the sensible and logical thing to do apart from your shallow, empty and ignorant chest beating
To whom much is given much is expected. Even if I pull out the achievements of SE governors it will never justify the fiscal chaos Osun has been put in. Your problem appears to be the I-better-pass my neighbour bug. I am not the imaginary neighbour you take me for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
.To whom much is given much is expected. Even if I pull out the achievements of SE governors it will never justify the fiscal chaos Osun has been put in. Your problem appears to be the I-better-pass my neighbour bug. I am not the imaginary neighbour you take me for
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
This ignorant SE joker is talking about debt and un sustainability, but 4 out of SE states collected salary bail out, they are in debt and the fact that they collected salary bail out means they can not self sustain on top of the fact that they all have debts too including anambra.. grin

To make matters worse, the losers can not show us what was done with their debts, taxes and allocations.. na so so story and dodge dodge grin grin

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by koladebrainiac(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
lol
Igbo be dey live in delusion since.
when they want to brag they say SE is better than all Nigeria
when they want to play victim they say they are being marginalized.

awon oniro olorunnnn dirty looking folks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:
lol
Igbo be dey live in delusion since.
when they want to brag they say SE is better than all Nigeria
when they want to play victim they say they are being marginalized.

awon oniro olorunnnn dirty looking folks

....but nearly all their broke and poor states collected salary bailout, they also collect taxes and allocations with ZERO, I mean ZERO on the ground to show.. grin grin

Pathetic empty barrel losers. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Putinofrussia: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:
Oba Aderemi ByPass

Bisi Akande trumpet Bridge

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Osun state/Aregbeshola's World class Bridge and Interchange

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Below is the one and only ridiculous, substandard, ugly and village bricklayer project built and commissioned by the best state and the so called best governor in the SE/Obiano. grin grin

Typical poor and wretched village vision and substandard project by vision-less, unsophisticated and village leader... grin grin

Na Rwanda this one dey abi na Anambra.Patch patch project. grin

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Putinofrussia:

Na Rwanda this one dey abi na Anambra.Patch patch project. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6168588_n_jpeg72d757ed148a767fd2ae369f4ecc3b8e

Worse than Rwanda, this substandard village bricklayer gather bridge is the best project commissioned by the best governor in iboland..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:

Worse than Rwanda, this substandard village bricklayer gather bridge is the best project commissioned by the best governor in iboland..

grin grin grin

grin

Its a shoddy job they have done

I know this particular bridge very well

When you are coming from Onitsha its the second one inside awka .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Putinofrussia: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

Normal SW propaganda 100%....I guess the fact that the Chinese are doing business in Nigeria means Nigeria is more developed than China undecided..Same way,Nigerians in Togo,Niger,Chad e.tc means these countries are richer than Nigeria..

Una matter tire person.

Una matter

Are chinese operating 2x2 shops like you lot,NO...and how many are they? They invest like Yorubas do

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Putinofrussia: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin

choi grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

grin

Its a shoddy job they have done

I know this particular bridge very well

When you are coming from Onitsha its the second one inside awka .

The above best bridge in Nigeria built by Fashola in less than 3 years while the empty and shallow chest beaters can not build common decent village flyover bridge or even 2nd NB is what the copy copy villagers tried to copy, but they failed woefully as you can see. grin grin grin

The vision-less anambra village governor just build small gather bridge and put small metal clippers on top to do ugly copy copy design..

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Putinofrussia: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Godfullsam:

You have traveled to all sw. Why traveling upandan if your region is as good as you claimed undecided

I honestly cant imagine myself traveling to the south eastern god-forsaken region. For what?!

We dont go out of our region because we are comfortable with what we have, unlike you guys...

Yorubas are just like the first world people..they travel to countries that are better or like theirs.YORUBAS will either enjoy their blessed region or travel abroad e.g LONDON grin.Who will come to the East where all its sons and daughters are running from? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Putinofrussia:

Yorubas are just like the first world people..they travel to countries that are better or like theirs.YORUBAS will either enjoy their blessed region or travel abroad e.g LONDON grin.Who will come to the East where all its sons and daughters are running from? grin

Abio. When den no swear for me.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Putinofrussia: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:

The above best bridge in Nigeria built by Fashola in less than 3 years while the empty and shallow chest beaters can not build common decent village flyover bridge or even 2nd NB is what the copy copy villagers tried to copy, but they failed woefully as you can see. grin grin grin

You badt gan.What do you expect from a catch up team?Remember a Yoruba man taught them how to read.Have you seen the fake NAIRALAND? grin

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by seguno2: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:
Keep quiet abeg.
Anambra is not and can not even afford to pay full N18,000 minimum wage.
Anambra is a poor and wretched salary only state and even the salary they can not pay in full
Poor losers... grin

You are obviously not a Yoruba.
Otherwise you will understand that:

A ji sebi Oyo l’aari, Oyo kii se bi enikan

We are pacesetters in good golden standards of omoluabi.
Do you know better than Aregbesola on half salaries payment
Your paymasters don’t measure up. Bloody corrupt rogues and hypocrites.

The true state of Osun workers’ salaries, pensioners’ benefits – Aregbesola
July 26, 2017

Let me make a resounding correction that despite the paucity of funds, it is only a section of workers on grade level 12 and above who receive painfully 50 per cent of their gross salaries based on agreement between the government and the labour union.
“So, outside that category of workers on grade level 12 and above, no other receives half of his or her salaries and the workers in this category are just 20 per cent of the state’s workforce.
“Outside that, officers on levels 8-10 receive 75 percent of their salaries while officers on levels 7 and below receive their full pay.

More from: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/238266-true-state-osun-workers-salaries-pensioners-benefits-aregbesola.html
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

There are no IDP camps in Osun, but Abia and Ebonyi states have IDPs. We wouldnt know that Eastern workers were being owed if Imo worker didnt start committing suicide. cheesy grin

Obi was recently sharing N200 in Anambra, If you see crowd! If you see fight! cheesy grin

Ebonyi is still regarded as an educationally unpreviledge state (ranking proudly among northern states). cheesy

Aba is undoubtedly the dirtiest town in Nigeria, while Onitsha was recently pronounced the most polluted city in the world by WHO. grin

WorldBank,UNDP,NBS, Oxford all say SW has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, but shinedu from Ogbete market Enugu, wants us to believe other wise. cheesy

We both know which state in nigeria the whole Senate, reps members, ngos were carrying bags of rice to visit grin, don't make me laugh abeg.

No part of SE has never ranked in same positions to the north states education wise.

I'm struggling to understand why someone who has never visited the SE in their lives discuss about the SE, it be at a me grin

Pls bros abeg don't drop that statement ever again. Ibadan is the dirtiest place in nigeria before, in and after 1960.
Agbaekpo

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by DedeNkem: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
The northern thieves have been in power more than other regions and yet they've the most impoverished region in the country!

This shows you how totally useless these imb*eciles are. The north is a cancer to this failed nation. They're a regressive, tribalist backward group of massively corrupt mo*rons!

The northern political thieves are the ones enjoying the decaying state Nigeria is in today. They don't want any National Referendum because they know they will lose their source of loot!

Notherners are nothing but fcking parasites! Since the worthless independence, Nigeria have lost more than $700 billion to corrupt politicians and northerners are responsible for, at least, 90% of it!!

The best solution, is to separate. No progressive people would want to share a country this id*iots anyway.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
seguno2:

You are obviously not a Yoruba.
Otherwise you will understand that:

A ji sebi Oyo l’aari, Oyo kii se bi enikan

We are pacesetters in good golden standards of omoluabi.
Do you know better than Aregbesola on half salaries payment
Your paymasters don’t measure up. Bloody corrupt rogues and hypocrites.

[/s]

Stop barking like village bingo, I asked you to show us what your SE village governors did with your debts, taxes and allocations.

Show us or STFU. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop barking like village bingo, I asked you to show us what your village governors did with your debts, taxes and allocations.

Show us of STFU. grin grin

We called their likes Association by tulasi

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

See world class and the best people in Nigeria at work.. grin grin

Instead make den hire structural engineer that they did not hire in the first place when building the village gather bridge to address the life threatening cracks and structural damage, na another bricklayer den hire to do patch patch job.. grin grin

These village people fit kill pesin with later I swear. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by horsepower101: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sammy07:
Honestly, I have arrived at this conclusions.
Judging from the comments..

1. Igbo people are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria...

2. Igbo people always disagree with whatever that does not suit them.

Before I used to fight for some igbos over Yorubas here in my state..
I can now see why Hausas hate igbos very much, and I can see that igbos will never get a president in this Nigeria if they continue with their hating..

If nah waec result them post, and imo or anambra state is leading, they will be happy..

but whatever that doesn't suit them, they won't be happy..

If igbos are such problems to Nigeria, I wonder why it's hard to let them go.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sammy07: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
horsepower101:

If igbos are such problems to Nigeria, I wonder why it's hard to let them go.

then Follow due process, push for referendum and stop hating other tribes..

if the Catalonias behave like how you people do, they won't be able to vote for referendum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by horsepower101: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sammy07:

then Follow due process, push for referendum and stop hating other tribes..

if the Catalonias behave like how you people do, they won't be able to vote for referendum

I will not play this nonsense due process game with you. Nigeria has no respect for due process. Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu have helped exposed Nigeria for what it truely is. It has an unjust system setup where the rules can change anytime it doesn't suit the federal government.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sammy07: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
horsepower101:

I will not play this nonsense due process game with you. Nigeria has no respect for due process. Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu have helped exposed Nigeria for what it truely is. It has an unjust system setup where the rules can change anytime it doesn't suit the federal government.

Okay, but you think violence will help you get biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by horsepower101: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sammy07:

Okay, but you think violence will help you get biafra?

What violence? Flying flags and singing is violent to you abi?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sammy07: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
horsepower101:

What violence? Flying flags and singing is violent to you abi?
What about hate speech

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Live Election Results From Edo State / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.