Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53808 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
@deomelo; @Desyner

So we were having what I thought should have been a credible argument. Prior to this, @Desyner had been "Osun had no IGR", "Osun cannot raise the needed IGR" infact he made an accertion that Osun was not growing its IGR

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Then it was now proven to him that not only had Osun grown its IGR, and that Osun was one of the states with decent IGR profile. I told him that according to stats, Osun was 16th on IGR ratings, generated 14% of the FAAC allocation in terms of IGR and that states that were in danger are the ones who generated less than 10%. His next move is to ask a daft question, "why is Osun not doing better?"

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Then we pointed out to him that according to NBS stats, Osun generated over N8b in IGR and that his argument that Osun was not growing IGR falls flat, he then made a ridiculous statement that Osun borrowed money and grew IGR to N8b

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
When I pointed out to him that his submission is turning logic on its head. I told him that you don't grow IGR simply by borrowing money (more like his thinking is that Aregbesola borrowed money and added to an account called IGR? grin grin grin), I explained to him that his borrowing is to address infrastructure deficit which stimulate the economy to attract more IGR........He then spun things around that I simply restarted what he earlier meant and that I was the one contradicting myself.

Now these were the realities
1. He did not understand IGR, how it is conceptualised and how it operates. I remeber I even explained to him once that IGR was not static and the aspiration of every govt is to grow IGR.
2. if his basis of argument was on IGR and he well understood it, then why the needless arguement that about how Osun supposedly "grew IGR"

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
All of a sudden, he tried to spin his way around as if he meant what I explicated to him in clear terms.

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:
@deomelo; @Desyner

So we were having what I thought should have been a credible argument. Prior to this, @Desyner had been "Osun had no IGR", "Osun cannot raise the needed IGR" infact he made an accertion that Osun was not growing its IGR

Stop twisting my words. By saying "Osun state's IGR is left unattended to" It doesn't mean they N0.00 IGR. It means the IGR isn't growing proportionately with resources that are suppose to influence its growth - resource like Debt, staff/workforce strength.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
That was when I discovered and rightly accused him of not only being a liar, but a liar with no honor.

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
Stop twisting my words. By saying "Osun state's IGR is left unattended to" It doesn't mean they N0.00 IGR. It means the IGR isn't growing proportionately with resources that are suppose to influence its growth - resource like Debt, staff/workforce strength.

How convenient! Another load of lies. Did you come to this conclusion by showing us stats either now or when you posted it?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:
When I pointed out to him that his submission is turning logic on its head. I told him that you don't grow IGR simply by borrowing money (more like his thinking is that Aregbesola borrowed money and added to an account called IGR? grin grin grin), I explained to him that his borrowing is to address infrastructure deficit which stimulate the economy to attract more IGR........He then spun things around that I simply restarted what he earlier meant and that I was the one contradicting myself.

Now these were the realities
1. He did not understand IGR, how it is conceptualised and how it operates. I remeber I even explained to him once that IGR was not static and the aspiration of every govt is to grow IGR.
2. if his basis of argument was on IGR and he well understood it, then why the needless arguement that about how Osun supposedly "grew IGR"
How can you say I don't understand IGR (Internally Generated Revenue) ?
You are pathetic as a debater or political jobber or whatever you are. The way I see you right now is as someone who needs sleep to articulate his thoughts. Just re-read your own post and realize you need rest.

I even commended Aregbe for starting out with Garment Factory - a revenue generating outlet - but scolded him for not continuing in that direction to balance out recurrent expense like salary. Check my posts, I also suggested Aregbe should have prioritize an Industrial Estate with power, road access, secuirty etc. Remember? I did that on this same thread where you are trying to twist my words.

Your are pathetic. Keep changing monikers and I will keep taking you to the cleaners.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
How can you say I don't understand IGR (Internally Generated Revenue) ?
You are pathetic as a debater or political jobber or whatever you are. The way I see you right now is as someone who needs sleep to articulate his thoughts. Just re-read your own post and realize you need rest.

I even commended Aregbe for starting out with Garment Factory - a revenue generating outlet - but scolded him for not continuing in that direction to balance out recurrent expense like salary. Check my posts, I also suggested Aregbe should have prioritize an Industrial Estate with power, road access, secuirty etc. Remember? I did that on this same thread where you are trying to twist my words.

Your are pathetic. Keep changing monikers and I will keep taking you to the cleaners.

1. You mean you needed to type the full meaning of IGR to demonstrate your knowledge of it? grin grin grin grin It's a pity you sunk your profile so low.
2. You commended Aregbe for starting out Garment Factory, yet derided him for building standard schools? Bros, is your head "paining" you or something? I mean how do you reason? You do not even know how a govt should balance its responsibilities. I keep asking myself why should any decent person engage you in argument with your penchant for "twist" and "turns"

Don't worry, I know your type. You are simply a liar, a non-starter and "self-overrated". For your reputition, we now have to resort to quick screen-grabs and google cache, as we now know your penchant for falsehood, shifts, twist and turns.

.....and also, do you think Osun state's growth will be hinged on your myopia?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
MXrap:
Ekoile aka deomelo attack these questions one by one. No insults.

MXrap:

Ekoile, Ibadan has a very large economy than the whole of the rural Osun State. Now what's patronage level of Ibadan airport? The population of Osun people resident in Oyo State is far greater than the population of Osun State. Stop this propaganda because it cannot fly. We all know that Osun is a rural state but you come online to paint it otherwise. Continue. LOL

How many people visit Osun State in a whole year?

How many transport companies deemed it necessary to have their terminal in Osun State?

Is there any product that's manufactured in Osun State?

What's the economic importance of Osun State to Nigeria to warrant it making Nigeria to save 22billion?

Propaganda hasn't helped anyone. Continue..lol

Can I take this offer?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:

1. You mean you needed to type the full meaning of IGR to demonstrate your knowledge of it? grin grin grin grin It's a pity you sunk your profile so low.
2. You commended Aregbe for starting out Garment Factory, yet derided him for building standard schools? Bros, is your head "paining" you or something? I mean how do you reason? You do not even know how a govt should balance its responsibilities. I keep asking myself why should any decent person engage you in argument with your penchant for "twist" and "turns"

Don't worry, I know your type. You are simply a liar, a non-starter and "self-overrated". You think Osun state's growth will be hinged on your myopia?
In the face of superior point, you quickly resort to character assassination, I commended Aregbe for the Garment Factory because it can yield returns in short term or medium term at most unlike Schools where the returns are long term and harder to guaranty. There are short term, medium term, and long term returns in economics ventures. You obviously don't understand this simple fact and kept categorizing all projects as just projects.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
In the face of superior point, you quickly resort to character assassination, I commended Aregbe for the Garment Factory because it can yield returns in short term or medium term at most [b]unlike Schools where the returns are long term and harder to guaranty. [/b]There are short term, medium term, and long term returns in economics ventures. You obviously don't understand this simple fact and kept categorizing all projects as just projects.

1. Character assassination? well I am not the one who have been found out to lie ceaselessly on NL, neither am I the only one to have accused you of lying. "Ida e lo pe ara re leru" - you simply showed true to type

2. Let me also address this your submission in bold.
a. So you now agree that investment in schools has any return at all. This classic from you who a while back saw and stated investment in schools is of negative effect
b. I once told you that I cannot help your comprehension deficit. If you do not see investment in schools as a fundamental input into the economic development of a state or country, then I am not interested in debating with a person with such low-level intellect
c. You put up lies in most of your submissions, when found out, you accuse people of twisting your posting. This was someone who accused Osun state of not paying teachers at all, yet when evidence put forward, you change story. Schools are built, you claim there was no IGR to pay the teachers, they showed you that Osun had a modest and decent IGR by all standards, you changed story.......and you tell me you have a credible character?

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
ODVanguard:

[quote author=]:

Anambrab is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, most indigenous industrialized state in Nigeria,
Second in commerce after Lagos these are facts, most of you are ignorants, Osun edge Anambra on child mortality rate not poverty rate, on the table minus Lagos home for all tribes in Nigeria and foreigners southeast still beat west.

Guy, you be proper e-goat o. The same Soludo that made that 'fourth largest economy' comment was quoted on record just few days ago for saying:

"Anambra'll emerge 5th largest economy soon" grin grin

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/soludo-anambra-ll-emerge-5th-largest-economy-soon.html

So, which one are we to believe?? Did Anambra slide back from being 4th largest to now targeting 5th largest?? Or did he really mean it'll become 5th largest in the World?? lipsrsealed cheesy Like Blue3k said, no single data has been presented so far to back that scam of a statement. You people have been exposed as merchants of lies and fabrications that you are. More and more verifiable data like the ones presented in this thread will continue to expose you lots for the frauds that you are. Smh.
[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesu Christi ooooooo!!!!!!

These people's penchant for bringing stats out of their asses is awesome. It is even more ridiculous that the guy tried to twist the interpretation of a published stats.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
post=61817980:

Can you show me where I wrote most industrialized?

Anambra is most indigenous industrialized state in Nigeria second to commerce after Lagos, where Igbos control large percentage in Lagos

Another term? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok which state will be the most tribal industrialised state
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:

1. Character assassination? well I am not the one who have been found out to lie ceaselessly on NL, neither am I the only one to have accused you of lying. "Ida e lo pe ara re leru" - you simply showed true to type

2. Let me also address this your submission in bold.
a. So you now agree that investment in schools has any return at all. This classic from you who a while back saw and stated investment in schools is of negative effect
b. I once told you that I cannot help your comprehension deficit. If you do not see investment in schools as a fundamental input into the economic development of a state or country, then I am not interested in debating with a person with such low-level intellect
c. You put up lies in most of your submissions, when found out, you accuse people of twisting your posting. This was someone who accused Osun state of not paying teachers at all, yet when evidence put forward, you change story. Schools are built, you claim there was no IGR to pay the teachers, they showed you that Osun had a modest and decent IGR by all standards, you changed story.......and you tell me you have a credible character?

Epistle.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by nwabobo: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blue3k:
The most interesting thing about this study shows NW is still more impovished than North east. Borno in spite of Boko Haram still in better position than many states in northern region. Yobe is missing from list.

Poverty rate by geopolitical region:
SW- 19.33%
SS- 25.22%
SE- 27.36%
NC- 42.53%
NE- 76.04%
NW- 80.96%

Front Page: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGAive

Ps: Do you guys find it interesting people from SE always bitter about statistics calling it fake. They won't debunk it the just go on emotional rants. Can you believe a .3% difference between Osun and Anambra would bother them so much. Oxford and UN are Liars in their mind suddenly.

Have you considered the fact that most upwardly mobile cum wealthy South Easterners live outside the South East and would therefore be included in the indices of those area.

That the 'poor' folks they left behind are giving other zones which are apparently boosted by the influx of well to do South Easterners a run for their money should be worrying to you and your ilks.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:

Another term? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok which state will be the most tribal industrialised state

They do have a lot of meaningless jargon and absurd rubbish in their ipob dictionary to justify their backwardness. Bunch of comedians. grin grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesu Christi ooooooo!!!!!!

These people's penchant for bringing stats out of their asses is awesome. It is even more ridiculous that the guy tried to twist the interpretation of a published stats.

They are the richest, the smartest, the most industrious and the most whatever rubbish terminology they pull out of their assss, but they have the lowest IGR and state budgets in Nigeria even though best economy and richest means strong IGR, huge productivity and employment and massive tax base which they obviously don't have hence the generational abandonment of their towns and villages by their people across the SE to become economic refugees and migrants in the SW and the North.

They have a dead region that can not embark on any major project across the board individually or collectively as a region.

I don't even remember the last time anything was commissioned in the entire SE with all their shallow and unintelligent internet bragging and trolling.

All they do is lie, quote Ignorant and meaningless stats all over the place.

Other states are building their own airports, roads, bridges, seaports and so on, but the so called richest, smartest and the most industrious can not do anything, they can not build anything and all they do is beg, beg, beg and shout marginalization all over the place

......but ask them for facts or to show you anything done or commissioned by any of their village governors and watch them start lying, bring up idiotic and unintelligent nonsense or the usual default aka Aregbe is not paying salary, meaning their governors are not doing anything and they'll have nothing to show untill Aregbe pay salary in Osun State.

These are mentally and socially self abused people with zero self esteem or any sense of purpose.

What a sad shame.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
mapet:
That was when I discovered and rightly accused him of not only being a liar, but a liar with no honor.

Seriously, the need to openly lie and keep lying stunned me.

There's absolutely no point going back and forth or have any kind of rationale, sensible and intelligent conversation with these liars, absolutely no point because all they do is lie and bore you with more lies, ignorant stats and weird claims.

How nauseous and disgusting can these jokers be.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Blue3k(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
nwabobo:

Have you considered the fact that most upwardly mobile cum wealthy South Easterners live outside the South East and would therefore be included in the indices of those area.

That the 'poor' folks they left behind are giving other zones which are apparently boosted by the influx of well to do South Easterners a run for their money should be worrying to you and your ilks.

Lol I guess all the smart people left the SE as well leaving only people like you. Man this mention is so daft it's funny. If you leave your region you can't be counted their. It's like saying you live in Lagos but want to be counted in Enugu census.

You guys love shaneless chest beating. Your well to do left the region for greener pastures. Develop and invest everywhere but your own place. How silly can you be to think it's a result of SE that are responsible to lower poverty rate a whole region.

Anyway it's not poor people giving anyone run for money. If you actually read the chart you would see majority of population don't fall into that catagory. The income inequality stats show its not just a bunch of rich people skewing the stats either. There's a bunch of metrics you show you are full of bologna.

You should be worried about why the rich and educated left you people. It's seems the education system can't teachieve you how to interpret statistics either.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin
End of discussion
Osun and Ekiti least among 36 states even Ebonyi is ahead grin grin
You guys are busy sinking your region with propaganda grin
25 Ondo oil producing state grin
30 Oyo
35 Ekiti
36 Osun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.