Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (54021 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask you to bore me with your senseless ipob crying and wailing, all we ask for is what your worthless and incompetent village governors did with your taxes and allocations and we are yet to see even 1 single dog cage your worthless governors built apart from the substandard and crumbling village gather bridge obiano saddled you with.. grin grin grin

ipob losers... grin grin
What IPOB are you crying about? If Ipob is your real problem go after them and stop insinuating imaginary trash here.
You claim I must supply you IPOB this and SE that but that's your tactic for evading real question and the failings of Aregbe's fiscal rascality. It month end again, how did Aregbe fair in salary payment ?
These are real questions for Osun people.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s]

I didn't ask you to bore me with your senseless ipob crying and wailing, all we ask for is what your worthless and incompetent village governors did with your taxes and allocations and we are yet to see even 1 single dog cage your worthless governors built apart from the substandard and crumbling village gather bridge obiano saddled you with.. grin grin grin

ipob losers...[/s] grin grin
I should be asking you those questions cos You are the Ipob here. Answer real questions pertaining to the propaganda you propagate here all day.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

I still don't understand their fixation or obsession with the Southwest. OK, SW is not developed according to them yet they still board God is Good Motors, Chisco, ABC transport and troop into the SW daily. They do not stop in Lagos but run to Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo, Ado- Ekiti, Ife and other parts of the SW. If the SW is so bad, why can't they stay in their region and refuse to come down to the SW? Millon's of Hausa, Edo, Efik, Urhobo and people from other ethnic groups including my own, live, work and reside in the SW, but you will never see them opening a thread to insult the Yoruba people of the SW, or trying to ridicule their cities or town development efforts. So why are the IPOBian Igbo youths so clueless? When it is not as if their region offers any special benefits that cannot be found in the SW?

When you look under their chest beating and loud mouth rubbish, there is nothing there, they are basically hurting, pained and crying because they can not earn their daily bread or survive unless they save some bus money, abandon their worthless, jobless and unproductive villages and head to the SW as economic and social migrants to peddle gala, pure water and and live in the slums many of their forefathers before them live in for decades like Ajegunle and so on..

I don't even see the sense and wisdom in abandoning your own ipob utopia, comfortable and rich ipob village environment just to live and exist in the same SW they believe is nothing but undeveloped and poor slums. grin grin

Makes no sense and in fact, it should be the other way around with SW folks rushing to their so called well developed and rich ipob villages to for opportunities and survival. grin grin

These are senseless people with mentality of the average 2 year old kid. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
I should be asking you those questions cos You are the Ipob here. Answer real questions pertaining to the propaganda you propagate here all day.
[/s]

Se me see wahala o... grin

Na ordinary question I ask this ipob and the way things are going, this joker go commit suicide on top Aregbe matter o grin grin

Wetin Aregbe do you nah grin

Ok, I don here and you don prove your point, Argbe is useless and he is everything you ipob villagers want us to believe, but can you just go away and stop bothering me with your crying and wailing? grin grin

I no want suicide and blood of ipob on top my hands o.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Se me see wahala o... grin

Na ordinary question I ask this ipob and the way things are going, this joker go commit suicide on top Aregbe matter o grin grin

Wetin Aregbe do you nah grin

Ok, I don here and you don prove your point, Argbe is useless and he is everything you ipob villagers want us to believe, but can you just go away and stop bothering me with your crying and wailing? grin grin

I no want suicide and blood of ipob on top my hands o.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I equally asked you "only question". Answer them na. It is easy to tag a person what is isn't and start derailing based on it, isn't it?
So answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
I equally asked you "only question". Answer them na. It is easy to tag a person what is isn't and start derailing based on it, isn't it?
So answer me.

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91%

Derailing? Do you even now the meaning of that word? grin grin grin

What's the Topic got to do with Aregbe/Osun state? grin grin

The topic is Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91%, so please explain to us how it got derailed by you and turned into Aregbe hate fest by you Igbos? grin grin

You derailed the thread so look in the mirror and slap yourself for derailing the thread.. grin grin

ipob losers... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Derailing? Do you even now the meaning of that word? grin grin grin

What's the Topic got to do with Aregbe/Osun state? grin grin

The topic is Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91%, so please explain to us how it got derailed by you and turned into Aregbe hate fest by you Igbos? grin grin

You derailed the thread so look in the mirror and slap yourself for derailing the thread.. grin grin

ipob losers... grin grin
You laid bare your own comprehension problem. What about tactic of assuming I am Ipob/se to derail? You think addressing one word will help you evade the question of Aregbe not being able to pay salaries. Keep derailing and posting irrevant replies. I insist you answer the salary vs infrastructure question.
Research the difference between a topic open to all and a discussion between two people autistic child.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
You laid bare your own comprehension problem. What about tactic of assuming I am Ipob/se to derail? You think addressing one word will help you evade the question of Aregbe not being able to pay salaries. Keep derailing and posting irrevant replies. I insist you answer the salary vs infrastructure question.
Research the difference between a topic open to all and a discussion between two people autistic child.

Ok let me indulge you for a moment.

Let me help you with your argument.

Since you are so sure and convinced that Osun state is owing salary and must not build or commission anything unless they pay salary.

Please show us any documented or convincing proof that Osun state Government is owing salary today. grin

Can you at least perform this simple task grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
The ipob don run away.

Every time you ask them question, they throw tantrums or run away.. Cowards.. grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

That must be you, You must have looked in the mirror because the topic is still not Aregbe or Osun state. grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

That must be you
, You must have looked in the mirror because the topic is still not Aregbe or Osun state. grin grin

You aren't even sure of your question dogding self.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Ok let me indulge you for a moment.

Let me help you with your argument.

Since you are so sure and convinced that Osun state is owing salary and must not build or commission anything unless they pay salary.

Please show us any documented or convincing proof that Osun state Government is owing salary today. grin

Twisting my words right in a public forum won't do you any good either.
Why are you willing to answer a non-existing or twisted question ? It speaks volume of your character.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

I can't show you the loan documents showing Aregbe borrowed or payslip of all Osun workers getting partial salary. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

You must have looked in the mirror because the topic is still not Aregbe or Osun state. grin grin

Osun is one of the 36 states. If you are pained about SE/IPOB go after them don't tag me as one just to derail and avoid logical questions.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

OK, what is the meaning of that?

You ipob jokers have been going on and on about Aregbe not paying salaries, but when asked to show proof that Aregbe is owing salary today, you have no answer and it's the usual stories, dodging and making dumb excuses.. grin grin grin

You confused Igbos no get shame at all... grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Osun is one of the 36 states. [s]If you are pained about SE/IPOB go after them don't tag me as one just to derail and avoid logical questions.[/s]

Who dey argue that with you? Ogbeni ipob grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

OK, what is the meaning of that?

You ipob jokers have been going on and on about Aregbe not paying salaries, but when asked to show proof that Aregbe is owing salary today, you have no answer and it's the usual stories, dodging and making dumb excuses.. grin grin grin

You confused Igbos no get shame at all... grin grin grin
Pathetic. You shouted IPOD so many times you forgot the origal question that made you shout it. Mental case.

So no Osun or Ogun resident disagrees with some of Aregbes policies?
Take a look at the mirror
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Pathetic. You shouted IPOD so many times you forgot the origal question that made you shout it. Mental case.

Safe to conclude that you you are not only clueless, but also lack the ability and capacity to logically articulate your views and even your primary contention.

You are so pathetic and grossly ignorant that you can not even explain to yourself the meaning of Salary Vs Infrastructures. All because I called you out to show us documented facts that Osun is owing salaries which obviously you can not dpo hence your dancing an lodging.

So no Osun or Ogun resident disagrees with some of Aregbe's policies?

Again, if you are going to make silly and ignorant claims about the people of OSun, common sense dictates that you show us the so called Osun people demonstrating, complaining and showing grievance against their governor, but we both know you can not do that, it's all about the ipob hate, anger, ignorance, bitterness and bad bele in you speaking on your behalf.

So, after beating chest all thread long that Osun is not paying salaries, you still can not show proof that Osun is not paying salaries today.

Sorry ipob losers. grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

[s]
Safe to conclude that you you are not only clueless, but also lack the ability and capacity to logically articulate your views and even your primary contention.

You are so pathetic and grossly ignorant that you can not even explain to yourself the meaning of Salary Vs Infrastructures. All because I called you out to show us documented facts that Osun is owing salaries which obviously you can not dpo hence your dancing an lodging.

Again, if you are going to make silly and ignorant claims about the people of OSun, common sense dictates that you show us the so called Osun people demonstrating, complaining and showing grievance against their governor, but we both know you can not do that, it's all about the ipob hate, anger, ignorance, bitterness and bad bele in you speaking on your behalf.

So, after beating chest all thread long that Osun is not paying salaries, you still can not show proof that Osun is not paying salaries today.

Sorry ipob losers. grin grin grin
[/s]
they are too hungry to demonstrate.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

....meaning after all your endless crying and wailing, you still have ZERO proof to show us that Osun state is not paying workers salary.

See ya miserable and jobless ipobitch life? grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE combined and still can't pay salaries compares to any other governor.

I thought this ipob joker said he didn't say Aregbe can not pay salaries?

Lying must be these ipob's many problems.. grin

I wonder how a fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE combined

And the same Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your SE villages combined. grin grin grin

Sucks to be you Igbos sha.. grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

I thought this ipob joker said he didn't say Aregbe can not pay salaries?

Lying must be these ipob's many problems.. grin

And the same Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than all your SE villages combined. grin grin grin

Sucks to be you Igbos sha.. grin grin
Bare faced liar. Put my qoutes where I contradict myself if they ever exist. Or stop lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Bare faced liar. Put my qoutes where I contradict myself if they ever exist. Or stop lying to yourself.

Desyner:
fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE combined and still can't pay salaries compares to any other governor.

Quoting your own words is not lying, it's confronting you with your own lies and deceptions.

You are the liar here.. grin grin

And I've been asking you to show documented facts that Osun state is owing salaries today and you haven't been able to do that.. grin grin

Stop lying, stop spewing rubbish that you can not back up with facts just because you have ipobitch I hate Aregbe syndrome.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Rotimik: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

How do you know that Osun people are hungry. The report says they are the second state least impacted by poverty.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Rotimik: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Quoting your own words is not lying, it's confronting you with your own lies and deceptions.

And I've been asking you to show documented facts that Osun state is owing salaries today and you haven't been able to do that.. grin grin

Stop lying, stop spewing rubbish that you can not back up with facts just because you have ipobitch I hate Aregbe syndrome.. grin grin

Osun people are today enjoying the positive impact of the judicious use if the loan they got.. Loan is not a bad thing if used judiciously.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rotimik:

Osun people are today enjoying the positive impact of the judicious use if the loan they got.. Loan is not a bad thing if used judiciously.

That is not a true statement according to ignorant, unintelligent, bad bele, angry and bitter Igbos grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rotimik:

How do you know that Osun people are hungry. The report says they are the second state least impacted by poverty.

He obviously walk all over Osun state with clipboard and pencil to conduct hunger poll in Osun state and he also witnessed Osun people dead on the streets of Osun or standing in line all over the place begging for food... grin grin

That was the anger, hatred, jealousy and bitterness in him talking.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Comprehension challenge at display. Half salary is well under the meaning of "Can't pay salary". Yes or no ?

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Comprehension challenge at display. Half salary is well under the meaning of "Can't pay salary". Yes or no ?

Desyner:

Liar, your quote up there says can not pay salary so it should be easy for you to show us proof that Osun state can not pay salary today. grin grin

You said salary, not half salary.. grin grin

When liars are caught lying, they start making distinctions, shifting goal posts, doing bait and switch. grin grin

I hate liars I swear.. grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE

Osun State = N165.91

SE States.

Imo= N88.06

Enugu = N57.56

Ebonyi = N46.05

Abia = N44.93

Anambra = N20.6

= N257.74

https://www.thecable.ng/neiti-lagos-delta-osun-lead-as-36-states-debt-burden-rise-to-n3-3trn

Again, you are a damn liar, the SE collectively owe more than Osun state almost twice. grin grin

Now, this ipob SE region collectively owe more than a quarter of a trillion Naira debt, but there is absolutely nothing on the ground to for the massive debt. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rotimik:

Loan that is causing people to suffer cos its repayment is from their salary.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Osun State = N165.91

Again, you are a damn liar, the SE collectively owe more than Osun state almost twice. grin grin

Now, this ipob SE region collectively owe more than a quarter of a trillion Naira debt, but there is absolutely nothing on the ground to for the massive debt. grin grin

JUXTAPOSE THOSE FIGURE WITH THE STAFF THEY HAVE TO PAY AND REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE . . . OTONDO STATISTICIAN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.