Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53964 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

Loan that is causing people to suffer cos its repayment is from their salary.

4 out of Your SE villages collected salary bailout from the FG and they collectively owe N257.74 billion with nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
JUXTAPOSE THOSE FIGURE WITH THE STAFF THEY HAVE TO PAY AND REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE . . . OTONDO STATISTICIAN

Desyner:
fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE

Liar liar, we are talking about your lie that Osun owe more than the whole of SE combined.

First admit that you lied.

You need to stop lying.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

4 out of Your SE villages collected salary bailout from the FG and they collectively owe N257.74 billion with nothing to show.
tHOSE ARE NOT MY VILLA AND THOSE HAVE PEOPLE HAVE 5 TIMES THE STAFF STRENGTH OF OSUN TO PAY DURING BAIL OUT.

YOU HAD A LINK THAT PROVED MY IGR THEORY BUT KEPT IT UNTILI LURED YOUR DULL BRAIN WITH EXAGGERATED DEBT FIGURES. WHO IS THE LEARNER NOW ? LOL

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by adem30: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

That is not a true statement according to ignorant, unintelligent, bad bele, angry and bitter Igbos grin grin

Pls allow me to chuk mouth to this ur matter. Help me ask that Ipob daturbing you if any of hi South East Governors built this type of school for public use in the East.

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

[s]
Liar liar, we are talking about your lie that Osun owe more than the whole of SE combined.

You need to stop lying. [/s]
THE IGR PART IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY ARGUMENT BUT THE LOAN PART IS REAL TO YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017

SE States.

Imo= N88.06

Enugu = N57.56

Ebonyi = N46.05

Abia = N44.93

Anambra = N20.6

= N257.74 Billion

https://www.thecable.ng/neiti-lagos-delta-osun-lead-as-36-states-debt-burden-rise-to-n3-3trn

1. We can see on the ground what they did with their debt in Osun state.

2. We can not see anything they did with their massive and collective N257.74 Billion debt in the SE.

And this ipob loser want us to be concerned about Osun state and not his own debt ridden region with nothing to show..These Igbos are special breed of losers for real..
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
tHOSE ARE NOT MY VILLA AND THOSE HAVE PEOPLE HAVE 5 TIMES THE STAFF STRENGTH OF OSUN TO PAY DURING BAIL OUT.

YOU HAD A LINK THAT PROVED MY IGR THEORY BUT KEPT IT UNTILI LURED YOUR DULL BRAIN WITH EXAGGERATED DEBT FIGURES. WHO IS THE LEARNER NOW ? LOL
[/s]

Desyner:
fiscal rascal like Aregbe who has borrowed more than the SE

Osun State = N165.91

SE States.

Imo= N88.06

Enugu = N57.56

Ebonyi = N46.05

Abia = N44.93

Anambra = N20.6

= N257.74 Billion

https://www.thecable.ng/neiti-lagos-delta-osun-lead-as-36-states-debt-burden-rise-to-n3-3trn

You need to stop lying.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
THE IGR PART IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY ARGUMENT BUT THE LOAN PART IS REAL TO YOU.
[/s]

You need to stop lying.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You need to stop lying.
Lie? You just proved it. Did any SE state borrow more than Osun? Lol
Please stop adding word to my reply when you paraphrase. i didny add the word combined. Public, take note . . . lol

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by oodualover: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Osun State = N165.91

You need to stop lying.
Wait...wait a minute. Are you telling me Osun state is owing 165 billion im debt? Aregbesola must be sent out before he destroys my state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Lie? You just proved it. Did any SE state borrow more than Osun? Lol

You need to stop lying.

Please stop adding word to my reply when you paraphrase. i didny add the word combined. Public, take note . . .

You've already established the fact that you are a lair, but you forgot about Google's web cache, it captured your post and my response to your post.

Internet doesn't forget, it records everything in real time. grin grin

Beats me why you ignorant ipob losers lie so much

Like they say, lairs go to hell. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by oodualover: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
165.9 billion naira!!!!! Is this a joke?
This is pure madness!!! And some people are hailing that eddiot.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
oodualover:

Wait...wait a minute. Are you telling me Osun state is owing 165 billion im debt? Aregbesola must be sent out before he destroys my state

Taking out loan for progress and development is not a big dela, it's what you accomplished with the loans that matters.

We can see in vivid colors what he did with his loans while we can not see what others did with theirs.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by oodualover: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

Taking out loan for progress and development is not a big dela, it's what you accomplished with the loans that matters.

We can see in vivid colors what he did with his loans while we can not see what others did with theirs.
That 166 billion debt is just too much for a state like Osun.
What da hell is that Aregbesola thinking? That guy is the worst governor in Yorubaland.
165 Billion is too fucckng much!!!

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

What da hell is that Aregbesola thinking? That guy is the worst governor in Yorubaland.

He's actually one one of the best.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

You need to stop lying.

You've already established the fact that you are a lair, but you forgot about Google's web cache, it captured your post and my response to your post.

Internet doesn't forget, it records everything in real time. grin grin

Beats me why you ignorant ipob losers lie so much

Like they say, lairs go to hell. grin grin

produce where impliy all SE states

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
produce where impliy all SE states

Illiterate.

What is the meaning of SE states combined? Or the meaning of the word combined?

This is the problem with you Igbos, you lie and when you get caught, you start lying all over again and again and again.

Just like when you lied that they are not paying salary and I asked you to show proof that they are not paying, you lied and switched to half salary.

You are just a pathetic and disgusting liar.

How disgusting can you people be.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:06am On Nov 03, 2017
I really can not be going back and forth with this scum and disgusting lair because I seriously hate liars.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

Illiterate.

What is the meaning of SE states combined?

This is the problem with you Igbos, you lie and when you get caught, you start lying all over again and again and again.

Just like when you lied that they are not paying salary and I asked you to show proof that they are not paying, you lied and switched to half salary.

You are just a pathetic and disgusting liar.

How disgusting can you people be.
Point to me where I use the word combined to group all SE states. Simple request like the IGR poser which your supplied link proves you can't respond directly. What manner of propagandist are you? Sprinkling his post with words like IPOB, liar, development, etc won't help you here.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

As we speak he is orchestrating another theft by building an intl airport - the MKO Intl Airport at N69B - that leads to nowhere. Osun has no conducive industrial estate with power, security, road access, etc but Aregbe is aggressive pursuing an Intl Airport.
The man's focus is on short term contracts or projects that can impress the gullible and give ample looting margin.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:18am On Nov 03, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
Point to me where I use the word combined to group all SE states. Simple request like the IGR poser which your supplied link proves you can't respond directly. What manner of propagandist are you? Sprinkling his post with words like IPOB, liar, development, etc won't help you here.
[/s]

I know your game, you are a disgusting liar, you've lied so many times and instead of admitting and correcting your lies, you just keep lying.

The google web cache is there and I copied it for you and I even quoted you so many times and the fact that you are a crook and you've edited your quote doesn't bother me, you are still a lair.

Same way you said they are not paying salary, but after asking you to prove it, you lied and changed your story to half salary.

You are a sick liar and dumb ignorant ipob, all you know how to do is lie lie lie lie lie..

Get lost abeg.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:21am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:
165.9 billion naira!!!!! Is this a joke?
This is pure madness!!! And some people are hailing that eddiot.
Look, in Nigeria with money, any idìot can have a robust support base. This thread is testament to that. Just read mapet/deomelo post history. He alternates user account.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:22am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I know your game, you are a disgusting liar, you've lied so many times and instead of admitting and correcting your lies, you just keep lying.

The google web cache is there and I copied it for you and I even quoted you so many times and the fact that you are a crook and you've edited your quote doesn't bother me, you are still a lair.

Same way you said they are not paying salary, but after asking you to prove it, you lied and changed your story to half salary.

You are a sick liar and dumb ignorant ipob, all you know how to do is lie lie lie lie lie..

Get lost abeg.

You claimed I lied so many times but you can't sample one of 'them'. Pathetic from you.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

He will soon tag you as a lying IPOB for opposing Aregbe.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]The google web cache is there and I copied it for you and I even quoted you so many times and the fact that you are a crook and you've edited your quote doesn't bother me, you are still a lair.

[/s]

Get lost abeg.

Get lost for what prove your points here.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
You claimed I lied so many times but you can't sample one of 'them'. Pathetic from you.

You want me to show you your disgusting lie, ou damn lair. I'm not like you, I have my facts.

Below is your disgusting lie. Your exact quote and the page link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4140742/poverty-rate-36-states-federation/8#61824492

I'd love to see you replace it with another lie instead of truth and honesty and just admit that you lied.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 5:32am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

cheesy

Ekoile aka deomelo oya explain
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:

Na you fit this clown. He will knock engine because he hasn't slept for 4 days since he has been fighting everyone on a lost battle. Please keep dealing with him with facts. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

You want me to show you your disgusting lie, ou damn lair. I'm not like you, I have my facts.

Below is your disgusting lie. Your exact quote and the page link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4140742/poverty-rate-36-states-federation/8#61824492

I'd love to see you replace it with another lie instead of truth and honesty and just admit that you lied.

Quote the post and stop providing links onlooker are less willing to follow.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Imagine building an airport in a state where most of its people can't even afford to eat once a day. Who will use the airport? Is it the poor civil servants that have been owed for 2yrs? How many industries are in Osun State? What a misplaced project.

Desyner:
As we speak he is orchestrating another theft by building an intl airport - the MKO Intl Airport at N69B - that leads to nowhere. Osun has no conducive industrial estate with power, security, road access, etc but Aregbe is aggressive pursuing an Intl Airport.
The man's focus is on short term contracts or projects that can impress the gullible and give ample looting margin.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
Quote the post and stop providing links onlooker are less willing to follow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6199602_are_png9ed3b9d9dec074aa6c100da55e65cf97

Ole liar, you really think I'm dumb and wasn't expecting you to do and edit your lies. I know you, you are a liar and a damn crook, hence captioning your whole quote, without me quoting you for so no way for me to edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

Ekoile please we need your explanation on these lines.

These are genuine and sincere Yorubas and not a nitwit propagandist called ekoile aka deomelo. All his lies has been busted. LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.