Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53899 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

All I know is am not a sociopath

Those who know you( 99% NLders) on page 1 of politics section know you as Sociopath No 1. May be on page 20 you normalize. Maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
Those who know you( 99% NLders) on page 1 of politics section know you as Sociopath No 1. May be on page 20 you normalize. Maybe.
.. grin grin grin grin

You know am a patriot
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
.. grin grin grin grin

You know am a patriot
To your stomach.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

There is going to be a lot of pain and sorrow in ipobland when Argbe commission this airport 8 months from now..

We will add to the cry with a cargo airport soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

We will add to the cry with a cargo airport soon

He said that there would be a cargo and maintenance section as part of the airport structural design which would be one of its kind in the country and the West African sub-region. “With the increasing alarm in agriculture food shortage in the country, the MKO Abiola International Airport will double up with manufacturing products and food bank warehouse cargo sector.’’ Ogunlade said the airport project was increased from N11 billion to N69 billion under the concession agreement due to its expansion and other modern facilities that were included.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/n69bn-osun-airport-ready-8-months-says-contractor/

Yes o.

They got it all covered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

Yes o.

They got it all covered.

You are well informed

You are a patriot, nationalist above all a good ambassador of the omoluabis

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:
[b]New Osun Airport to save Nigeria N22bn annually – Concessionaire

Ekoile, Ibadan has a very large economy than the whole of the rural Osun State. Now what's patronage level of Ibadan airport? The population of Osun people resident in Oyo State is far greater than the population of the ones in Osun State. Stop this propaganda because it cannot fly. We all know that Osun is a rural state but you come online to paint it otherwise. Continue. LOL

How many people visit Osun State in a whole year?

How many transport companies deemed it necessary to have their terminal in Osun State?

Is there any product that's manufactured in Osun State?

What's the economic importance of Osun State to Nigeria to warrant it making Nigeria to save 22billion?

Propaganda hasn't helped anyone. Continue..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2017
The Osun airport was conceived as a cargo airport and an aircraft maintenance hub.

It is important to note that there is none of such in the sub-Saharan Africa. Nigerian airline operators have had to go as far as the North Africa to have aircrafts serviced and maintained. Like it was stated in the story, there is a huge market here for Osun to tap into. Nigeria offers UPS its largest market on the African continent but UPS routes 70% of its activities out of Yaounde in Cameroon. The reason is not far-fetched. Most Nigerian airports don’t have runways long enough to land the cargo planes due to its sheer size and the Osun airport would fix this problem with a runway spanning 3.2km that will be the longest on the African continent

http://orientmags.com/index.php/2017/09/07/osun-governor-opens-discussion-on-state-airport-project-lists-benefits/

I can't wait to see this beauty... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
MXrap:

Ekoile, Ibadan has a very large economy than the whole of the rural Osun State. Now what's patronage level of Ibadan airport? The population of Osun people resident in Oyo State is far greater than the population of the ones in Osun State. Stop this propaganda because it cannot fly. We all know that Osun is a rural state but you come online to paint it otherwise. Continue. LOL

So its DC airport and Baltimore so please stop all this local champion analyst
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
How I wish Aregbe is blessed with the same kind of resources like Lagos state....

I just love the man's sense of duty and extraordinary vision.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
MXrap:

Three bowl of bushmeat and 7 jugs of palmwine to you.
It is a loot-tunnelling project.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

So its DC airport and Baltimore so please stop all this local champion analyst

If a state like Ogun is saying this I would not doubt it but for a rural state as Osun even a fool knows that it is fraud.

Even Ondo State has a good economy.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by MXrap: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Ekoile aka deomelo attack these questions one by one. No insults.

MXrap:

Ekoile, Ibadan has a very large economy than the whole of the rural Osun State. Now what's patronage level of Ibadan airport? The population of Osun people resident in Oyo State is far greater than the population of Osun State. Stop this propaganda because it cannot fly. We all know that Osun is a rural state but you come online to paint it otherwise. Continue. LOL

How many people visit Osun State in a whole year?

How many transport companies deemed it necessary to have their terminal in Osun State?

Is there any product that's manufactured in Osun State?

What's the economic importance of Osun State to Nigeria to warrant it making Nigeria to save 22billion?

Propaganda hasn't helped anyone. Continue..lol

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

You are well informed

You are a patriot, nationalist above all a good ambassador of the omoluabis

grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by ruqoyah26(f): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

Wait...wait a minute. Are you telling me Osun state is owing 165 billion im debt? Aregbesola must be sent out before he destroys my state
Hummmn, watching ooo . # September 22, 2018 de tan.
#WPN,2018
#youthrevolution
#Adeyeye2018
#osunreformation.

Welfare party of Nigeria on facebook or www.wpnigeria.com
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Desyner:
Look, in Nigeria with money, any idìot can have a robust support base. This thread is testament to that. Just read mapet/deomelo post history. He alternates user account.

When I see mention notifications, I'm excited hoping I will be getting intellectual stimulation from a decent NLers. Lo and behold I open only to see that it is a non-starter @Desyner!!!,..... am like "father, why have you visited me with the sin of the Egyptians".
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6199602_are_png9ed3b9d9dec074aa6c100da55e65cf97

Ole liar, you really think I'm dumb and wasn't expecting you to do and edit your lies. I know you, you are a liar and a damn crook, hence captioning your whole quote, without me quoting you for so no way for me to edit your post.

Bros,

I thought I was the only one that noticed that @ Desyner is, not only a blatant liar, but a liar with no honor (even there is honor among thieves...as the saying goes).
Give me few ticks, let me screen grab some of our engagements before he wipes it. I will lay it on here

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That" 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.