Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (54921 Views)

Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
what women can do for love...........................................

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Gentlevin: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
D other day na cocaine dem hide inside TUBER OF YAM, now na phone dem hide inside SOUP, soon dem go hide TSTV DECODER inside WRAP OF EBA escape......Nigerians which way......

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by davillian(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Only a yoruba woman can do this grin grin grin
They love what ever thier bf/ husband do weda I dirty or cle bizz th support him.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by esthy86(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
attention007:
She look like wiliwili
She's not so fine
lol
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by labisibrass(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by LilSmith55(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
cyborg123:
This is news only because she failed at the attempt.

Abi ooo... how many more attempt has been made and successful

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
what some women (and men) wouldnt do for love...

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by angelanto8(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Haba,as if,is she suceeded it would have lasted.Surely he would have been caught,also how will he even charge it..Wrong move sis,i hope she'll be pardoned.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Tapout(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
That's what I call "hot phone"

probably infinix cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by AleAirHub(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by loveth360(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sirheny007:

You didn't have to look to confirm she is your sister.
What can confirm her ewedu origins more than her purple bleached face? undecided
this the way i feel .....

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by loveth360(f): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
But wait o,look at her face she want to look like ibos.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Melodyz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
See her multi colored face

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by rezzy: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Haha, she didn't know they will stir the soup and even ask her to taste it before taking it inside. Serves her right
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by rezzy: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
4rty:
Chaiii!! she for find something for the officers there mk dey smuggle am for her grin grin

Yes, that would have been the best.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by InsanePsycho(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
loveth360:
Chai is my yoruba sister,i taught is ipod.

You "taught"? undecided
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by rezzy: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
angelanto8:
Haba,as if,is she suceeded it would have lasted.Surely he would have been caught,also how will he even charge it..Wrong move sis,i hope she'll be pardoned.

They use phone in the prison. Those already judged and sentenced prisoners use phone. Maybe it was smuggled in o, can't say.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
loveth360:
Chai is my yoruba sister,i taught is ipod.

A Short sentence like this, and you can't even construct it properly. But you're an expert at inciting tribal e-war
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aiding and abating crime is a serious offense so let her face d law with out mercy
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
That's what I call "hot phone"
bahahahaaa...infinix hot!

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Tallino25(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
it only happens in afonja,s land mtchheeeeew igbos are well behaved
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
She only wanted him to get this poem:
I see you in my thoughts and dreams, When I awake, how real it seems. You aren't here to comfort me, But soon I hope you will be.
No one truly knows or understands; You have my heart in your hands. My love is what you truly own. Come soon and make our house a home.
Behind those bars you are doing your time, Not being here with me is your only true crime. Others in your life will come and go, But my love is true, and I'm sure you know.
I may not be rich or the prettiest one, But I love you so much; you are my sun. You light up my life every time you call. When the time is up, I begin to fall.
You are my stars, you are my moon, Being with you will come very soon So when you sleep, take this to heart, No one or nothing will keep us apart.
You got the time to type all this?
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by LadySarah: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
boyfriend ke?look at her oily soup
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg shey na pout she do so cheesy
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by salt1: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ofe nmanu
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by YeshuaIsLord: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
loveth360:
But wait o,look at her face she want to look like ibos.

Even a fo.ol can tell that her face is a yoruba face.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
You didn't know its against the rule but wrapped it in a cellophane bag and hid it in the stew. Please don't blame devil cheesy

I did not know it is bad. I wrapped it in a cellophane bag.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by chizzy161(f): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol. She don enter hot soup. Her boyfriend just want to set her up. He knows she won't succeed.
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by jossykondo: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
soup proof phone,I still dey one corner dey observe things
Re: Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) by Itzurboi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
The time wey person go need NwaAmaipke, you no go see ham, O ti ri lo bìí òrí èjä....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.