Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Do U Guys Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Guys Think (5429 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
How can a guy that's atleast above 30, still living in his family compound, be looking for a relationship with a lady?, asin even if u are a managing guy hv a house of ur own b4 u think of hving a girlfriend, if u are a student that's a different issue. What u all think

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by OgahBohz: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
it depends on his plans

Now lemme explain ..

In Lagos and Abuja, Acomodation is not even available talk more of even the money to pay for it ..

lemme use my self as example .. I earn 85k a month, and my transportation to work every month is 15k, last year I got an apartment of my own , for 200k a year,(just a room selfkon o), transport for a month reduced to 10k a month , feeding costs me 15k( which was just 5k when I was in my dads house) that's 25k , now 200k rent a year is equal to 16k per month, that's how much all together.. 46k . from a salary of 85k, how do I save , havnt talkd of unexpected expences o. I.e electricity bill, etc plus unnecessary guest (as a single guy living alone) .. I couldnt save more than , 150k at the end of the year, .

Now am back home, and my total expense in a month is just 17k. meaning I can afford to save 50k a month without shaking or begging ..

the plan is by December next year I should be able to start a good production Biznz , and move out ov this house for good . (By Gods Grace) , .. so what's bad if during this period I ask a lady out? ..

see except when a guy is looking for a casual relationship that's when he will be so eager to live alone .. I'll be 30 by may 22, (don't you think I should be thinking of a matured relationship?) and yes am in my fathers house ..

I live responsibly, and I save well.. unlike when I was alone , clubbing and womanising .. (freedom ) if no find woman , woman go find you.

two years from now I won't be staying here anymore and I won't be working ma ass out for a company..

buh if I was staying alone .. trust me in two years i may not even be able to pay rent ..

as far as Lagos is concern o...its not bad

so dear its all boills down to PLANNING!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do U Guys Think by youngberry001(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
How can a guy that's atleast above 30, still living in his family compound, be looking for a relationship with a lady?, asin even if u are a managing guy hv a house of ur own b4 u think of hving a girlfriend, if u are a student that's a different issue. What u all think
u well so or u tink money nah leaf.

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by donstan18: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What do you girls have to offer?
What are you bringing to the table?

What is your problem with guys these days?

If a guy chooses to be in father's his house. Fine. If you're interested go on. If you're not waka pass...

Ladies will keep setting unnecessary standards.

Make I focus on my life abeg. Some ladies are scum and leech. They don't worth attention

☣ ☠

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
OgahBohz:
it depends on his plans
there r somethings a guy should put in place!! At Least a guy of his age!!! At that point I hv to say u hv to grind harder b4 u think of a girlfriend!!! If u sharing an apartment with a friend is better!! Not with ur family
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Talk to me u all
Re: What Do U Guys Think by OgahBohz: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
there r somethings a guy should put in place!! At Least a guy of his age!!! At that point I hv to say u hv to grind harder b4 u think of a girlfriend!!! If u sharing an apartment with a friend is better!! Not with ur family

read again ,I modified ..
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
People like you are unrepentant cheat and hypocrite of the highest pedigree..

Yes you can't date a guy that still lives with his parent but you will gladly open your fishery vagina for a son to dangote or otedola that still lives with his parents...

11 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by mikejj(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
swit heart i go with you...but some parents are staying with their son

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
OgahBohz:
it depends on his plans

Now lemme explain ..

In Lagos and Abuja, Acomodation is not even available talk more of even the money to pay for it ..

lemme use my self as example .. I earn 85k a month, and my transportation to work every month is 15k, last year I got an apartment of my own , for 200k a year,(just a room selfkon o), transport for a month reduced to 10k a month , feeding costs me 15k( which was just 5k when I was in my dads house) that's 25k , now 200k rent a year is equal to 16k per month, that's how much all together.. 46k . from a salary of 85k, how do I save , havnt talkd of unexpected expences o. I.e electricity bill, etc plus unnecessary guest (as a single guy living alone) .. I couldnt save more than , 150k at the end of the year, .

Now am back home, and my total expense in a month is just 17k. meaning I can afford to save 50k a month without shaking or begging ..

the plan is by December next year I should be able to start a good production Biznz , and move out ov this house for good . (By Gods Grace) , .. so what's bad if during this period I ask a lady out? ..

see except when a guy is looking for a casual relationship that's when he will be so eager to live alone .. I'll be 30 by may 22, (don't you think I should be thinking of a matured relationship?) and yes am in my fathers house ..

I live responsibly, and I save well.. unlike when I was alone , clubbing and womanising .. (freedom ) if no find woman , woman go find you.

two years from now I won't be staying here anymore and I won't be working ma ass out for a company..

buh if I was staying alone .. trust me in two years i may not even be able to pay rent ..

as far as Lagos is concern o...its not bad

so dear its all boills down to PLANNING!
i get tho!!! But then it iisnt comfortable for the lady
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
mikejj:
swit heart i go with you...but some parents are staying with their son
yeah true, but in hthis case he is with his family!!
Re: What Do U Guys Think by BluntBoy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:

Smh...

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bluntboy how r u?
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Smh...
grin grin grin I be a aproko
Re: What Do U Guys Think by don4real18(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
I saw a meme today on the front page that really touched me, but I forgot to save it.

The meme touch on an important aspect of life.

The meme in question referred people back to a time when they were kids and made fun of their jobless 25years old relatives for being poor and hopeless, but today at a similar age of 25 years they are probably not faring any better than their jobless cousins back then.

So while I will put a lot of effort into making sure I am not dependent on any of my family members by the age of 30, I am not going insult those still living under their parents at that age now.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by OgahBohz: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
i get tho!!! But then it iisnt comfortable for the lady
It's not comfortable for the guy too, buh its called SACRIFICE..

lemme ask you will you break up with your guy, Knowing fully well that the family already know you, and that his sure gonna marry you, and you k ow that in jus two years his gonna stop earning stipends ? azn do know that a bizn starting with a capital of 2million (if properly planned)
will yield a monthly profit after tax of 500k? do you know what that means to you both?

see any girl whose not ready to picture this view with me
na GOODBYE WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY !

I prefer to hustle and endure some pains now and Enjoy for the rest of my life than try to live one cool life now and be hustling for donkey years ....

tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by lenghtinny(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
There are guys living with their parents that are far better than those suffering and smiling alone angry

You girls think life is a one way traffic, that's why you keep falling into wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by SoapQueen(f): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:

Hello,
If he has prospects, why not hang on? See, some persons are late "bloomers". He may not have had an early start but his testimony might be around the corner.
I understand you need your privacy for intimacy and all. Just try to manage for now, mbok.
If you leave him now, it might make him detest and lose respect for women.

Conclusively, you know why you fell in love with him. We don't really know how long you guys have been together. The moment you bring your personal challenges to nairaland, or any public fora, it might cause you to have meaningless doubts.

Best wishes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Guys Think by BiafranBushBoy: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am in my mother's house with my wife...

Come and beat me na...

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
How can a guy that's atleast above 30, still living in his family compound
In a situation where the whole family members are dead is it still a crime?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by BluntBoy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin I be a aproko

grin

How are you? I hope you are fine?
Re: What Do U Guys Think by BluntBoy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
Bluntboy how r u?
I am fine, dear. Fit as a fiddle.
Re: What Do U Guys Think by mikejj(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah true, but in hthis case he is with his family!!
swity OK...most times its not his wish to stay with his parents perhaps he is still struggling with life.everyone wants to be free.so its all depends on the lady if she wants to leave fine!!if she wants to stay her choice.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello,
If he has prospects, why not hang on? See, some persons are late "bloomers". He may not have had an early start but his testimony might be around the corner.
I understand you need your privacy for intimacy and all. Just try to manage for now, mbok.
If you leave him now, it might make him detest and lose respect for women.

Conclusively, you know why you fell in love with him. We don't really know how long you guys have being together. The moment you bring your personal challenges to nairaland, or any public fora, it might cause you to have meaningless doubts.

Best wishes.
okay nice,i let her know!!! But in this case the guy just started toasting her!! And she got to know he stays with his family!! Big turn off for her tho n myself but will show her ur post!!
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

grin

How are you? I hope you are fine?

fine darling kiss
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
In a situation where the whole family members are dead is it still a crime?
lol grin grin
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
I saw a meme today on the front page that really touched me, but I forgot to save it.

The meme in question referred people back to a time when they were kids and made fun of their jobless 25years old relatives for being poor and hopeless, but today at a similar age of 25 years they are probably not faring any better than their jobless cousins back then.

So while I will put a lot of effort into making sure I am not dependent on any of my family members by the age of 30, I am not going insult those still living under their parents at that age now.
okay but didn't insult anyone
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
lol grin grin
He is preventing the building from dilapitating. It's not a bad idea.
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Safiaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:

It’s true. I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What do you girls have to offer?
What are you bringing to the table?

What is your problem with guys these days?

If a guy chooses to be in father's house. Fine. If you're interested go on. If you're not waka pass...

Ladies will keep setting unnecessary standards.

Make I focus with on life abeg. Some ladies are scum and leech. They don't worth attention

☣ ☠
like men dont give unecessary standards too!! Mtcheww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.