Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Contradictions According To Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Contradictions According To Jesus (1168 Views)

Is The Bible God's Word? Why The Contradictions? / Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contradictions According To Jesus by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This is the first thing I've read from you that has a semblance of sense.

But tell me; why would the Jews feel guilt at killing their Messiah when the Messiah already planned to come and be killed. Is it really guilt if it was already scripted?
I have seen many questions from you that dont make sense.

But tell me; Would you feel guilt if you killed someone ?
Re: The Contradictions According To Jesus by ScienceWatch: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This is the first thing I've read from you that has a semblance of sense.

But tell me; why would the Jews feel guilt at killing their Messiah when the Messiah already planned to come and be killed. Is it really guilt if it was already scripted?
Dont waste time talking sense to a fool says - Mohamed Ali

I dont know, Atheists believe that the mighty Jesus Christ scripted His own death. I am talking to an unregistered Low-level Atheist so I prefer to let your beliefs remain to avoid confusion and loss of precious data.
Re: The Contradictions According To Jesus by ScienceWatch: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
vaxx:
can you enlighten me more on logic, intuition and reasons

Ok. I will share what I find. Low-Level Atheists are strongly influenced by the superstitions of Western philosophy that has not lived up to its own promise. That which has mistakenly, but most attracted thoughtful men and generous minds to the study of philosophy through the centuries has perhaps been philosophy's claim to seek—alone among all the branches of human culture—a comprehensive view of life as a whole. Their defeat was rendered certain at the very start of their battle for truth.

Yet the whole historic tradition of Greek, European and American philosophy completely ignored and omitted from its enquiry a few aspects of life which is of such importance that it occupies no less than one-third of the duration of human existence. What is this?

Philosophy falsely promised a comprehensive view of life as a whole. Yet neglected a reasonable experiential view of Religion and the condition of sleep. Those few who studied the subject of sleep and religion were psychologists or medical men, not philosophers, and were consequently interested only in some of its limited physical meanings. Their biased opinions were aimed at reducing religions to mere superstition in order to trap the masses into believing that science holds all the answers.

How could they have covered in thought the whole of our complex human life when that wide section which is spent in peaceful slumber, or troubled dream and Godly worship was regarded as too insignificant to be worth studying, when all their emphasis was unfairly thrown on the waking state alone ? Such an outlook was totally inadequate to the aim they set before themselves and their defeat was thereby rendered certain at the very start of their battle for truth.

Therefore, that Philosophers and scientists can never be trusted to produce a correct understanding of Life, religion, morality and ethics is evidenced in the degradation of human behavior, social ills, crime, the collapse of the cohesion of community etc. Experiential evidence points to a dark motive that science and Philosophers biased opinions were aimed at reducing religions to mere superstition in order to trap the masses into believing that science holds all the answers.
Re: The Contradictions According To Jesus by ScienceWatch: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
vaxx:
can you enlight me more on logic, intuition and reasons

It is my pleasure to post the little knowledge I have for your superior mind to expand on and share so effectively, as you do on your topics and mentions.

If science is to evolve into the pure philosophy of the verification of ultimate truth, and if logic is to evolve into reasoning, they must take all three states of existence into their focus. Not only physical reality. An investigation into the profounder mysteries of being must include an investigation of the experiential nature of religions and the implications of dream and sleep as most essential, because these phenomena of life were as fully important to the understanding of holistic truth as the physical waking state.

There is a common but pardonable notion among Low-level Atheists in the West that only primitive people should pay attention to religion and dreams and that scientific minds have nothing to learn from religion an deep sleep. The superficiality of this view birthed many of the Low-level Atheists beliefs.

A further handicap for the Western truth seeker as well as for the scientists lay not only in their insufficient data but also in their own imperfect instrument which is the tool with which a philosopher/truth seeker must work is his mind.

The Low-Level Atheist mistakenly believes that he can take his specialized knowledge of one field of study an apply it to the mysteries of life, God, religion, the beginning of life, death etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell / Do You Wanna Join Long Riches Club For Financial Support And For Quick Money Ma / Hearing From Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.