Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media (815 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Adieza(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
A lady Named Aigbokhaevbo Clementina lamented on Facebook on how his Husband to be wants her to leave Social media which keeps her happy

A serious discussion,any stupid comment will be blocked! My man complains about my activity on social media(posts and jokes)he threatened to quit if i don't stop intact its 90/10,and am addicted to that! Should i stop cos of him or i should continue with what makes me happy?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1535707733175698&id=100002094588958

Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
FTC

This post is lame. even if you write lalasticlala 50,000 times, it won't make front page
Have a good weekend
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by samtinx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
cool grin Ur English Ur problem,Ur Addiction na Ur problem,Ur fiancee na Ur problem if u like no use ur eye see where u dey enter all because of marriage all Ur decision na Ur problem
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Hector09(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Quit or no quit, hw is it my problem
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
ur husband is just insecure

quit if is dat what he wants, and what it will make it ruin ur relationships kiss
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Blackhawk01: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your husband complained about your addiction to social media and you still ran to social media for advice? shocked shocked

My sister, the forces are against you ooooo grin
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Adieza(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

I bet her bf is NOT on her fb friends list coz she didn't even mention him lipsrsealed

So, which bf are we talking here? wink

Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by DanseMacabre(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Only nwaamaikpe would know what to say in times like this.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media by teresafaith: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your fiancée or your fiancé

(1) (Reply)

Never Have I Ever... Say Something Kinky You've Never Done Before / Why My Wife Accpeted Offer For Male. Servant And. Never She Asks. For Female Ser / She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.