Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! (788 Views)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / Misunderstanding The Principles Of Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Martin0(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2018
I think some people are misunderstanding this whole gender equality of a thing. I believe in gender equality in the marketplace, but never in the home. In the marketplace, the woman must receive equal pay with her male colleague who does the same job. She should be allowed to become a president of that company or nation. I believe a woman shouldn’t be put down just because she’s a woman. I believe that a woman must be respected just as her male counterpart. I believe a woman shouldn’t be looked at as nothing but a sex object or another piece of furniture by a man. She is a complete human being and must be looked at beyond the physical. In the home, the man is the head, but the woman is the neck and the head cannot really do anything without the neck. You see, you need her as much as she needs you. The wife is called to submit to you and you are called to love her and give yourself completely to her. You cannot go about it like you’re a Hitler. No sir! In the words of Dr. Myles Munroe, you are the president and your wife is the vice president of that institution called marriage. Treat her as one. And when you talk submission, the Bible has not said that the woman should submit to every man out there; the woman is to submit to her own husband. That you are a man does in no way make you higher than a woman. She can’t submit to you just because you are a man. She submits to her own husband.
Don’t go out there with that your male chauvinism telling every woman, including another man’s Wife, to submit. Your own wife is to submit to you. If another woman chooses to, please appreciate it. That she respects you does not make her a lesser human. Am I saying women should be rude to men out there? Absolutely no. But women must be respected.

#bubabubabubabu#
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
from any where, it crawls gradually into the home
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Xinzu: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
There's no such thing as gender equality.

No feminist should quote me, I'm not feeling too good. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by ubunja(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
the Bible said the Man is the Head and the Woman the body. this woman-is -the-neck thing is remixing the bible.lets stick to originals.
Myles Munroe preaches pop-gospel.gospel that seeks to please everyone.his writings have become weak of late. when he says the Man is the President and the Woman the Vice President he was again trying to make the gospel popular by pleasing women. the Man is President and the Woman is the First Lady. not this hogwash about Vice Presidents.a marriage is not Husband and Vice Husband. angry
are you Nice Guys not tired of being Friendzoned coz you seem to be spreading concepts that are only extending your stay in the friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Sage7(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Martin0(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Oh u re not feeling too good and u get mouth to talk abigrin weldon sir
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Xinzu: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Oh u re not feeling too good and u get mouth to talk abigrin weldon sir
LOL
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Preshy561(f): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
gender equity please angry
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by jorion(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Gender equality for people who seems to have it easy in life. Try being a man

Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by DaddyKross: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yadayadayada undecided
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
a woman will complain she is confined to the kitchen claiming its hard work and she needs assistance.if a man says Lets switch roles and you go get a job while i go to the kitchen; suddenly the tune changes: i cant support you while you do nothing, kitchen work is too easy angry

2 Likes

Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Xinzu: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
a woman will complain she is confined to the kitchen claiming its hard work and she needs assistance.if a man says Lets switch roles and you go get a job while i go to the kitchen; suddenly the tune changes: i cant support you while you do nothing, kitchen work is too easy angry

Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

I think some people are misunderstanding
this whole gender equality of a thing. I
believe in gender equality in the
marketplace, but never in the home. In the
marketplace, the woman must receive equal
pay with her male colleague who does the
same job. She should be allowed to become
a president of that company or nation. I
believe a woman shouldn’t be put down just
because she’s a woman. I believe that a
woman must be respected just as her male
counterpart. I believe a woman shouldn’t be
looked at as nothing but a sex object or
another piece of furniture by a man. She is a
complete human being and must be looked
at beyond the physical. In the home, the
man is the head, but the woman is the neck
and the head cannot really do anything
without the neck. You see, you need her as
much as she needs you. The wife is called to
submit to you and you are called to love her
and give yourself completely to her. You
cannot go about it like you’re a Hitler. No
sir! In the words of Dr. Myles Munroe, you
are the president and your wife is the vice
president of that institution called
marriage. Treat her as one. And when you
talk submission, the Bible has not said that
the woman should submit to every man out
there; the woman is to submit to her own
husband. That you are a man does in no
way make you higher than a woman. She
can’t submit to you just because you are a
man. She submits to her own husband.

Don’t go out there with that your male
chauvinism telling every woman, including
another man’s Wife, to submit. Your own
wife is to submit to you. If another woman
chooses to, please appreciate it. That she
respects you does not make her a lesser
human. Am I saying women should be rude
to men out there? Absolutely no. But women
must be respected.

#bubabubabubabu#
I kind of agree and disagree with your post gender equality is equal rights and opportunities and it can be applied to everywhere including the home.
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Martin0(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I kind of agree and disagree with your post gender equality is equal rights and opportunities and it can be applied to everywhere including the home.

Hian! Ok oo!
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

There is if there wasn't we would not have gotten to this stage.
Re: Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! by Xinzu: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
There is if there wasn't we would not have gotten to this stage.

This woman again cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Doll Were To Be Sold For #20,000 Will U Buy It? / 8 Ways To Make Missionary Sex Magical / Can You Break Your Current Relationship For #45M????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.