Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Omoyele Sowore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omoyele Sowore (12201 Views)

Omoyele Sowore / See What Police Did To Omoyele Sowore Boys & Family Because Of Protest / Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore by PenisCaP: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
leonard002:
Read brother, read. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoscine.

read the section about crime

Ok u have to give to the person... then its possible i kbow a couple of drugs here in naija that can do somethin similar.

When he said touch and follow thats where i got ot wrong.
Becoz its only charm that can do that, without giving the person anything to eat.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
EmmanuelIbeh:

Omo, I quoted a lady. Scroll back and check.
Confirm things before jumping into your keypad
grin
EmmanuelIbeh:

Omo, I quoted a lady. Scroll back and check.
Confirm things before jumping into your keypad
i for shout
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Rubbiish(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
My elder brother is a chronic sex addict. I used to wonder how he could woo so many ladies simultaneously. Until I learnt of the secret. I know he used to be shy around ladies but this boldness was Out of this world

He has a Mallam that prepares charms for him using leaves and natural things. He only needs to say hello to the lady and she would fall. I was doubtful but I watched him ply his trade. The ladies kept flocking in. I never knew these things worked
Tell your brother to stop using it asap!
It is the cause of most madness among youths....
Re: Omoyele Sowore by izaray(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
EmmanuelIbeh:

Please use it on me. I need to know if it works
Hahaha, So you have believed dat already
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Kingstel(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Rubbiish:

Tell your brother to stop using it asap!
It is the cause of most madness among youths....

Wow...could you shed more light please.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Checkout all the topic op has created. Bunch of lies. Mtcheew
Re: Omoyele Sowore by IamOlusa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
sinaj:
He should be arrested
A guy used that juju sometimes ago in my area, he used it to have sex with her, after he has done what he intended to do. The girl he raped was conscious and her parent arranged the guy to the court, i know the guy is still using the touch and follow in jail by now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by IamOlusa(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Queenlovely:
My elder brother is a chronic sex addict. I used to wonder how he could woo so many ladies simultaneously. Until I learnt of the secret. I know he used to be shy around ladies but this boldness was Out of this world

He has a Mallam that prepares charms for him using leaves and natural things. He only needs to say hello to the lady and she would fall. I was doubtful but I watched him ply his trade. The ladies kept flocking in. I never knew these things worked

your brother should be in jail by now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by sinaj(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:

A guy used that juju sometimes ago in my area, he used it to have sex with her, after he has done what he intended to do. The girl he raped was conscious and her parent arranged the guy to the court, i know the guy is still using the touch and follow in jail by now.
yea thats rape. Its just like sleeping with someone under d influence of drugs.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by rhelis: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by uzoormah(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That thing can't even work for someone like me self
What's touch and follow

it will work for u..u cant escape it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.