Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Omoyele Sowore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omoyele Sowore (1037 Views)

See What Police Did To Omoyele Sowore Boys & Family Because Of Protest / Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 7:17pm On May 12, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore by donbachi(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Don't be envious...e no work for both of una,no mean sey e no go work for both of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore by xendra: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
I actually thought about this today, like what if my ex gets a new girlfriend and she was bold enough to call me and ask about him

cheesy cheesy

I'd tell her... He is a sweeet manipulator, so sweet you wouldn't see what's coming grin keep your mind open and keep your heart closed until you are sure he is real with you.

@OP it's not really up to you whether she will go, just advice her without any hate in your voice/attitude but keep in mind she may still go ahead.
some people learn better from first hand experience.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore by dulux07(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
xendra:
I actually thought about this today, like what if my ex gets a new girlfriend and she was bold enough to call me and ask about him

cheesy cheesy

I'd tell her... He is a sweeet manipulator, so sweet you wouldn't see what's coming grin keep your mind open and keep your heart closed until you are sure he is real with you.

@OP it's not really up to you whether she will go, just advice her without any hate in your voice/attitude but keep in mind she may still go ahead.
some people learn better from first hand experience.
Well said.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by samincredible44(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2020
I will be like "bro japa",she is mentally unstable.imagine a girl threatening to Beat her own daddy because of a little disagreement

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
I wouldn't interfer, I would let him have his fun as I have had mine. After all "She's Not Yours, It's Just Your Turn".

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore by LegitGirl(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
He’s a very sweet person... a man who understands responsibilities and would always anticipate your needs.

But he’s a cheat! He does it so discreetly you’ll never know. You have to be snoopy... and become a detective to find out he’s cheating/cheated.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Akanoaaa(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
samincredible44:
I will be like "bro japa",she is mentally unstable.imagine a girl threatening to Beat her own daddy because of a little disagreement

That one mad o
Re: Omoyele Sowore by MadeINchenzen2: 10:40pm On May 12, 2020
she is smarter... work on your brains... my advice
Re: Omoyele Sowore by JhayJoe: 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
Just better stock on panadol pills,buy earphones,learn how to tune her out and finally go to the hospital to check the state of your eardrum
Re: Omoyele Sowore by MainForeigner: 12:20am On May 13, 2020
Old Facebook account 4sell
Re: Omoyele Sowore by phazotron(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2020
Get ready to be calling her 3 times a day and be ready for endless talk

Be ready to give her plenty attention

And be ready for unnecessary fight
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 12:33am On May 13, 2020
If he's a psychologist or psychiatrist, it's fine by me.

Anyone else, I will tell the person the truth:
She is a fvcking crazy bitch.
She is a legendary liar.
But she got a good heart but be careful.

To summarize it all, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:27am On May 13, 2020
She's quite faithful, not too materialistic, she's not a bad person but if you're ok with drama, i -too-know, anger and malice then you guys will make a great couple.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Bola146(f): 5:29am On May 13, 2020
Just pretend to be poor so that you can know if he can cope with a broke lady. Be ready to attend parties on every weekend his mother is inviting you to, be ready to sponsor it or get query from her.
Be ready to finance his family because they don't believe in savings, his siblings are not working, so they depend on their brother, they believed in the Lord's prayer " give us our daily bread"

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Samfloxin(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2020
Bola146:
Just pretend to be poor so that you can know if he can cope with a broke lady. Be ready to attend parties on every weekend his mother is inviting you to, be ready to sponsor it or get query from her.
Be ready to finance his family because they don't believe in savings, his siblings are not working, so they depend on their brother, they believed in the Lord's prayer " give us our daily bread"
You saw tommorow and ran for your life

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Bola146(f): 5:42am On May 13, 2020
Samfloxin:

You saw tommorow and ran for your life

Abi now.... when a man can't think on his own, their parents dictate for them, it's better to run away grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore by roybanjo100(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2020
Queenlovely:
Guys help me here, I dated an asshole boyfriend sometimes back. We broke up. Same guy is hitting on my girlfriend. This guy is a financial leech, he only has money as top agenda, should I let her go into such relationship?
your mama might cry over you.....Jaaaaaaaaapa
Re: Omoyele Sowore by flyingdutchman(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
Queenlovely:
Guys help me here, I dated an asshole boyfriend sometimes back. We broke up. Same guy is hitting on my girlfriend. This guy is a financial leech, he only has money as top agenda, should I let her go into such relationship?
Is your friend aware of your history and his character? Talk to her about it. And BTW, if she is aware and still wants to proceed, cut her off and do NOT gossip about her. She should face the consequences of her actions.BTW, I thought you ladies have a certain girl code?
Re: Omoyele Sowore by landmark86: 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
Why not
My friend is not my siblings now.
Perhaps dey may like each other for real.
Mind you sum poison is another's man......
Re: Omoyele Sowore by IAmSkinny: 11:31pm On May 14, 2020
Wait fess, I will update this post when I land an ex

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Uses Super Glue To Seal His Wife's Private Part / Thread closed / It Been A Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.