Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (6828 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by amalab30(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Some babes like dis thing called s3x no be small. Na by force?

A man has leaked the chats between himself and a lady, Cynthia who was his friend’s bae.

From their chats, the lady cursed her boyfriend’s friend after he said ”NO” to her s3xual advances.

But why all the curses? O ma ga o.
Read below…

SOURCE: http://gist.greennews.ng/2017/10/27/na-force-lady-curses-boyfriends-friend-saying-no-s3x-read-chats/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Vizboy1: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ftc

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Yeligray(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol... D tin d worry am like craze.

5 Likes

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Pidginwhisper: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by pauladonis(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Hello amalab30, you said you have the book "Islamic Jihad: A legacy of Conversion,Imperialism and Slavery" by Mohammed Asghar Khan." as PDF, I'd like to get it if you don't mind. My email address is babalolablessing@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by amalab30(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2018
I've emailed you Pauladonis. Enjoy!

pauladonis:
Hello amalab30, you said you have the book "Islamic Jihad: A legacy of Conversion,Imperialism and Slavery" by Mohammed Asghar Khan." as PDF, I'd like to get it if you don't mind. My email address is babalolablessing@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by pauladonis(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2018
amalab30:

Thanks.
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by amalab30(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Received it?

pauladonis:

Thanks.
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by pauladonis(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2018
amalab30:
Received it?

Yes, I'm gonna enjoy reading it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by zoedew: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2018
amalab30:

Good day! May I be favoured with a copy. I’ve emailed you. Thanks to you!
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by amalab30(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I got it. I'll send as soon as I settle down bruh. Compliments!

zoedew:

Good day! May I be favoured with a copy. I’ve emailed you. Thanks to you!

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by zoedew: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
amalab30:

Yeah I got it. I'll send as soon as I settle down bruh. Compliments!

Kindest regards! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Kidaholic(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
E pain am!

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by amalab30(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi buddy. Kindly send me your email Addy here. Thanks.

zoedew:

Kindest regards! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fake
Idiot chatting and replying himself
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Dollywood(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2018
nikeballing:
Fake
Idiot chatting and replying himself

Aunty sharap.. Less hear word undecided

2 Likes

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Which kind story be this?

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Dessy96: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
cool guy at least he respects his friend....other Bleep niggas will do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dessy96:
cool guy at least he respects his friend....other Bleep niggas will do it
Before she even asks grin
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Dessy96: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
dairykidd:
Before she even asks grin
aswear

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by manee2(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
sorry.. I don't believe dis faked post
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by PoliteActivist: 8:46pm On Mar 05
manee2:
sorry..
I don't believe dis faked post

Why? Because it was posted October 2017 and you replied it December 2018?
I'm asking u today which is March 2024, why u doubt the story
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:41am On Mar 06
Women cannot handle rejection.the cry and wail if you reject them. ;Especially sex rejection.But they will be online writing nonsense with 3mb data.confused gender

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Dtruthspeaker: 5:47am On Mar 06
Aaaaarghmed:
Women cannot handle rejection.the cry and wail if you reject them. ;Especially sex rejection.But they will be online writing nonsense with 3mb data.confused gender

This is a lie. They received rejection in entering a car, buying hair, getting a job. begging for money but when you reject them sex, they explode.

Sex means joy to you and you think to her.but almost No, to women it means many many more things which 99% of it is evil and gping to be evil to you.
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55am On Mar 06
Wisdom is profitable to direct. The man is wise. A foolish man will say yes.
Re: Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read by Lalami3232(m): 7:57am On Mar 06
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Is H0rny (meme Collections) / Is This The Biggest Boil You Have Ever Seen? / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.