Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (10509 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Man will always migrate.if yorubas don't leave their enclave, nothing concern me.
kn23h:

How many industries and corporation are in Ogun compared to the entire SE?

Real estate investment in Ogun vs SE?

Both indigenous and foreign investments vs the SE?

Do Yoruba youths in Ogun need to leave Ogun to survive and make money?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Man will always migrate.if yorubas don't leave their enclave, nothing concern me.

Man migrates to developed regions for greener pastures. Hunters and gatherers migrated to where they could find food. In 2017, Foreigners migrate to USA to make the American dream.

Yorubas don’t need to migrate outside of Yorubaland to another Nigerian region. Everything is in Yorubaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Sammy07: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rabbish.your state isn't better than mine.
Pipe borne water :check
electricity : check.
Paved, tarred roads :check
equipt hospitals:check
Good schools:check
Salaries paid promptly:check

What's your state?
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nobody is arguing. The figures are there. Nothing special. Stop disturbing us with it. When your so called igr make you, your people and your locality better than others in Nigeria, notify us.
kn23h:
Ibo peeps trying to argue with collected data vs “what I saw” data.

The USA as developed as she is, still has high unemployment rate, high poverty rate and high crime rate. High number of incarceration etc.

So what’s your point?

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Where? When? Lies and self deciet does nothing for you.
kn23h:

One of my state is better than all yours.

Comparing Ogun to Anambra belittles the hustling power of Ogun. Ogun should be compared with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Nobody is arguing. The figures are there. Nothing special. Stop disturbing us with it. When your so called igr make you, your people and your locality better than others in Nigeria, notify us.

Why would anybody argue with figures and fact? Is he mad? Se o ya were ni?

The figures continue to point to the fact that Ogun State is developing faster than all SE states put together.

PS IGR isn’t a locally generated data.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yorubas are lost orphans whose demonic ancestors fell from the sky.
kn23h:
The case of Ibos is like that of a lost orphan;
“Your region is undeveloped and that’s why I run from my region to make it in yours”.

Would Americans run to Mexico to survive?

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Yorubas are lost orphans whose demonic ancestors fell from the sky.

Ibos still don’t know where they came from. FYI the Jews of Israel have rejected your affiliation.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
You mean where you find oladibedi, olajide, oyelusi, oyenusi and the likes grin
aribisala0:

They are Yoruba governors. The Governors in Ebolaland that is where you find Ebola people like Hikishuku, Nkebu ,Nkedu and Shimbuzo
those are the Ebola governors
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Where? When? Lies and self deciet does nothing for you.

Lies? Am I the one that spent months to generate data on IGR?

Please don’t insult me, I’m just the messenger. If you don’t like the message, wa ku sibe niyen.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Proof
kn23h:
It is. Swallow that.

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
More data

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Whatever, until I see the effect.
kn23h:
In 2017, Ogun, Lagos and Akwa Ibom were the states to get the most new foreign investment.

No SE state were able to pull in investment.

Yet they argue with data grin

A few years back, I remember how they used to insult about SW not being about to compete with SE in IGR generation. Now the table has turned.

Honestly Yoruba leaders have vision. Igbo leaders have eye cancer.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by aribisala0(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
You mean where you find oladibedi, olajide, oyelusi, oyenusi and the likes grin
Where you find Ebola people
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anyway I’m just a messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ya bet

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Where is Anambra in any of these stats?

Loud mouthed people.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by TheKingdom: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Glad to not have wasted time reading the post here. Even if one local government in Ogun is richer than the "SE", what does Ogun have to show for it, or the Oduduwa nation, after receiving so much government contracts, positions, and patrionage?

NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Whatever, until I see the effect.

You wey get eye cancer? Aren’t you a flat head again? Lmaoooo grin

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anambra state is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Abuja.

Anambra is lowest in poverty index

Anambra safest state in Nigeria

Anambra produces highest number of students seeking admissions in tertiary institutions

Anambra is most indigenous industrialized state, second in commerce after Lagos.

Anambra never request for bailout fund during Nigeria financial turmoil

Anambra is least indebted state
in Nigeria

Anambra is state with highest number of rich men and women in Nigeria etc.

http://punchng.com/education-why-south-west-and-north-should-be-worried/

https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich

https://smileblessing./2016/01/09/absents-the-most-indigenous-industrialized-state-in-nigeria/

http://ipublicizenaija.com/highest-number-of-nigerian-billionaires-are-from-anambra-here-is-why/

http://www.adamawacelebrities.com/2017/08/anambra-is-fourth-largest-economy-in.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
TheKingdom:
Glad to not have wasted time reading the post here. Even if one local government in Ogun is richer than the "SE", what does Ogun have to show for it, or the Oduduwa nation, after receiving so much government contracts, positions, and patrionage?

NOTHING

Ogun has to show for it in terms of;

1. Being the industrial hub of Nigeria. You don’t need me to tell you the long term effect of this. Lagos began as the cocoa hub, then it moved to commercial hub. Ogun is becoming the next Lagos - another mega state in the making.

2. Both indigenous and foreign investment pour into Ogun State. There’s a trust in the viability of the state.

3. Real estate development and investment. It will uplift the state’s urban planning, architecture and aesthetic.

4. More Ogun/Ijebu millionaires/billionaires in the making.

5. Agriculture hub - esp rice agriculture and exportation.

6. Tourism

7. Seaport

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mehn Ogun State is on a gold mine grin

In fact Ogun State is gooooold.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
[s]
shallysgirl:
Wait o, how is ogun better than any state in the SE?
Are civil servants not being owed in ogun state?
do they have pipe borne water and electricity in ogun state?
Are the schools and hospitals 100%?
Do lecturers not go on strike in ogun state?
are the roads in ogun state paved and in good condition?
Are infrastructure 100% in ogun state?
is there social security in ogun state?
are the aged in being taken care of in ogun state?
Are the youths in ogun state fully employed?
The youths in ogun state didn't hustle for 30k npower jobs?
My dear, in Nigeria, igr is overrated.
With you extra large igr, your state isn't better than mine. Anambra state di ..nma.
SE Nigeria Di ok
[/s]

Is Ogun generating more IGR than the rest of your ipob villages combined? Yes Or No?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
If Ogun State takes advantage of its proximity to Lagos.......omoooooo

The Lagos-Ibadan railway go make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mtcheew undecided
The same anambra that was recently exposed with it false claim of it student winning international school debate competition.

• Also, just recently abiano was given a hot chase in anambra as a results of his numerous lies and deceits.

Smhh embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos / Nasarawa: Gov Sule Appeals Tribunal Verdict Annulling His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.