Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (10506 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ofemannnu: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Man will always migrate.if yorubas don't leave their enclave, nothing concern me.

Yorubas do not travel but we have thousands of them in UK,USA,DUBAI,CANADA ETC.Yorubas are travellers and are all over the world not wanderers like Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61858228:

Check position of Ogun , Oyo and Ondo on this page that threaded yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4140742/poverty-rate-36-states-federation

Dude, when Yoruba bring data they go to the root source that compiled and generated the report.

When Ibo bring data you go to newspaper article that represent yanninrin views and are biased, you go to hearsay and third parties to bring skewed info....and even at that Yoruba still thrash you and your flawed info. Its time you change tactics.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
totit:
Mtcheew undecided
The same anambra that was recently exposed with it false claim of it student winning international school debate competition.

• Also, just recently abiano was given a hot chase in anambra as a results of his numerous lies and deceits.

Smhh embarassed

Its on record already boss...

the ugu governor run 4/40 to escape lynching.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by xtgozie(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
deomelo:

And Osun state delivered more projects and infrastructures than anambra and the rest of your SE states abi villages combined. grin grin

Do you want facts, let me know abeg.. grin grin
Infra kini? Aregbe rascal, can't pay workers true or false?
Anambra has capital infrastructures that will find both long term and short term projects.
OSUN is among the States that will collapse if FG withholds bail out funds. I thing you should be talking about the States GDP, not IGR.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by xtgozie(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
deomelo:

And Osun state delivered more projects and infrastructures than anambra and the rest of your SE states abi villages combined. grin grin

Do you want facts, let me know abeg.. grin grin
Anambra has capital infrastructures that will find both long term and short term projects.
OSUN is among the States that will collapse if FG withholds bail out funds. I thing you should be talking about the States GDP, not IGR.

Omo ofe nmanu, you gat no facts
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ofemannnu:

Yorubas do not travel but we have thousands of them in UK,USA,DUBAI,CANADA ETC.Yorubas are travellers and are all over the world not wanderers like Ebola.

They know we travel.
They are the ones that don't travel, Ibos migrate. Destitution turn them into refugees and they abandon home. grin

Yoruba has no need for migration, our homeland is sweet and lovely and we cherish it. We travel to where we need to go and return home.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
GoldNiagara:

This reminds me of Mariama Ba's So long a letter! Ba made some sense, for you bro, you are trying too hard. Facts reduced to stats can't be wished away. This stats is gonna haunt you guys until you will catch up.

When your reality contradicts your "facts reduced to stats", your stats is something to laugh and mock at. When your stats in 2013 was exposed as fraud simply by a reduction in oil money, your stats is something to laugh at. When stats claiming high IGR can barely feed or pay salary's and continually beg for handout and bail out, your stats is something to laugh at.

Match your reality to your stats if you want it to be taken seriously. Let's use the Anambra you competing yourself with. Anambra people claim their state is progressing. Thus far, they report that no salary is being owed in their state, the government is not begging for hand outs and bail out thus, their reality proves their statement. You on the other hand, your paper statements does not even collerate with your reality.

Your reality would continue haunting you no matter how much paper decoration you try to do. Match up your reality with your paper stats if you want it taken seriously.. Mkay.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
deomelo:

See major crying and wailing all because Ogun state dey collect more IGR than all your ipob villages combined?...

Wahala dey o.... grin

I ask that same question again....is ignorance natural or have all that ritualism now created a brain damage over there hence ignorance is so common among the yourbas.

News flash ediot... I'm Delta Igbo and I'll still call you unprogressive community for exactly what you are unprogressive despite your claim.

You the ONLY region in the entire country with zero hindrance in terms of development. Ss had Miliants and Biafra war, SE had Biafra war and 20 pounds saga, North has boko haram, you had NOTHING yet all the other regions are running alongside you and neck to neck to you despite they had to stop for awhile before returning to the race. You are the least progressive region in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
xtgozie:

Let me give you a good deal

Let us compare delivered infrastructures in all 5 SE states with just Osun state alone. grin grin

That's all your 5 SE villages with just Osun stated alone.

I can prove convincingly that Osun delivered more and better quality world class infrastructures than all your 5 SE villages combined.

Do you accept this humble challenge? grin grin grin

Watch the ipob joker dodge the challenge.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
[s]
Ikechuob:

I ask that same question again....is ignorance natural or have all that ritualism now created a brain damage over there hence ignorance is so common among the yourbas.

News flash ediot... I'm Delta Igbo and I'll still call you unprogressive community for exactly what you are unprogressive despite your claim.

You the ONLY region in the entire country with zero hindrance in terms of development. Ss had Miliants and Biafra war, SE had Biafra war and 20 pounds saga, north has boko harsm, you had NOTHING yet all the other regions are running alongside you and neck to neck to you despite they had to stop for awhile before returning to the race. You are the least progressive region in the country.
[/s]

I did not ask you for story, this is more like a WAEC question.

Is Ogun state collect g more IGR than all your ipob villages combined, yes or no? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is Ogun state collect g more IGR than all your ipob villages combined, yes or no? grin grin grin

Does ogun have to bail out more than once before they can't pay common salary. If so, what happened to the IGR? Is it only only on paper it can be seen?

Are there more beggars in ogun than "ipob villages combined"? If so, what happened to the IGR? Once again, is it only papers it can be seen?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2017
[s]
Ikechuob:

Does ogun have to bail out more than once before they can't pay common salary. If so, what happened to the IGR? Is it only only on paper it can be seen?

Are there more beggars in ogun than "ipob villages combined"? If so, what happened to the IGR? Once again, is it only papers it can be seen?
[/s]

Is Ogun state collect g more IGR than all your ipob villages combined, yes or no?

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Ikechuob:

When your reality contradicts your "facts reduced to stats", your stats is something to laugh and mock at. When your stats in 2013 was exposed as fraud simply by a reduction in oil money, your stats is something to laugh at. When stats claiming high IGR can barely feed or pay salary's and continually beg for handout and bail out, your stats is something to laugh at.

Match your reality to your stats if you want it to be taken seriously. Let's use the Anambra you competing yourself with. Anambra people claim their state is progressing. Thus far, they report that no salary is being owed in their state, the government is not begging for hand outs and bail out thus, their reality proves their statement. You on the other hand, your paper statements does not even collerate with your reality.

Your reality would continue haunting you no matter how much paper decoration you try to do. Match up your reality with your paper stats if you want it taken seriously.. Mkay.

We know Anambra is the best state in Iboland. If you remove Anambra Iboland is nothing. Anambra is below par with any part of Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is Ogun state collect g more IGR than all your ipob villages combined, yes or no?

I'll repeat my question again... Is the IGR only seen on paper? If not, why the state seek bail out repeatedly. Why are the indigenous begging more than those it supposedly has higher IGR than?

Question again: is it only on papers the IGR seen?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Ikechuob:

Go and tell that to the high percentage of Pakistan, Indians and Chinese living in that your Nigeria. Don't you currently have Chinatown in that your country? I guess you think they are there because your Nigeria is progressive. Don't make me laugh. Dum dum when people see volume of business opportunity in an area and the indigenous aren't utilizing it, they'll run to it and take advantage. That's why Europeans, that was progressing higher than Africa, migrated to Africa and colonized Africa. Also, the reason are the Chinese are slowly doing it now but sneakily.

I'll say it again: only region that had no hindrance yet all the regions that did are neck in neck to you in matters of few years. Yet again that says it all no matter how you dice and slice it. You are the least progressive since other regions that had to make a stop and start all over the beginning are neck to neck to you.

Here we go...Ibo has no point left in defense and runs outside to find rescue.

After starting shiit, when you are hit hard, you begin to look for help outside.

Wetin concern me with pakistan and taliban country?

The point is between Yorubaland and Iboland. Leave outsiders alone to their own issues.

I say the feet are witnesses against your mouth. Count Yorubas in Iboland and count Ibos in Yorubaland.

Our sons in your land are travellers that eventually return home and keep their attachment in your region very scanty. Your sons here in Yorubaland have even paid for burial plot sef. They dont want anything to do with Iboland ever again, not even in death.

So where is your progress?

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

We know Anambra is the best state in Iboland. If you remove Anambra Iboland is nothing. Anambra is below par with any part of Yorubaland.

Oyigbo LGA alone contributes more than your entire region does hence your clan tries as desperate as you can to plaster SE as the only igboland and tries as desperate as you can to push the rest of us out of the igboland title cause you are aware us and them together, you ain't shit. Even at that SE still surpasses una. They started from Square 1 from little to zero help yet they right next to you in matters of few years despite you didn't have to start from Square 1 like they did and had government assistance multiple times unlike them. Joke of the century.

If you say so. Tell that to people that haven't been to your Yorubaland. They are more likely to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2017
xtgozie:

Yeah, we see how Anambra is funding capital projects.

When a governor cut tape to open a ordinary gas station, and then bamboozle his fellow villagers that the gas station is an attraction to turn Anambra into Europe.

Ibos need to just return into caves deep in the forest. You are a misfit in an urban society.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Here we go...Ibo has no point left in defense and runs outside to find rescue.

After starting shiit, when you are hit hard, you begin to look for help outside.

Wetin concern me with pakistan and taliban country?

The point is between Yorubaland and Iboland. Leave outsiders alone to their own issues.

I say the feet are witnesses against your mouth. Count Yorubas in Iboland and count Ibos in Yorubaland.

Our sons in your land are travellers that eventually return home and keep their attachment in your region very scanty. Your sons here in Yorubaland have even paid for burial plot sef. They dont want anything to do with Iboland ever again, not even in death.

So where is your progress?

Ignorance is when you can't even understand what I wrote contradict the statement you presented. Re-read your earlier stamens then re read my replies. If you still can't get it, call someone to translate it to Yoruba for you if it's too much English for you.

If you say so. Next time you make a story as the bold, make sure the story you trying to tell does not contradict igbo culture. If Igbo in far away USA, UK, and other foreign nation still pay the thousands it cost to return their dead relatives home so he or she can be buried home, the Bleep will the case be different for Lagos. Let me guess, Lagos is so more progressive than aboard. Next time make up a story that's believable. Mkay.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Ikechuob:

Oyigbo LGA alone contributes more than your entire region does hence your clan tries as desperate as you can to plaster SE as the only igboland and tries as desperate as you can to push the rest of us out of the igboland title cause you are aware us and them together, you ain't shit. Even at that SE still surpasses una. They started from Square 1 from little to zero help yet they right next to you in matters of few years despite you didn't have to start from Square 1 like they did and had government assistance multiple times unlike them. Joke of the century.

If you say so. Tell that to people that haven't been to your Yorubaland. They are more likely to believe it.

If you need a total inclusion of Igboland go talk to your Ikwerre brothers and your Efik brothers that they are all Ibo people. Wetin concern me with anything in your family affair.

Even your leadership identify and submit to the Yoruba advancement. Pictures dont lie, and culture is a powerful tool of indoctrination.

We rule...you try to be like us, but you will never be us! grin

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

If you need a total inclusion of Igboland go talk to your Ikwerre brothers and your Efik brothers that they are all Ibo people. Wetin concern me with anything in your family affair.

Even your leadership identify and submit to the Yoruba advancement. Pictures dont lie, and culture is a powerful tool of indoctrination.

We rule...you try to be like us, but you will never be us! grin

Not shocked you resulted to rambling. People want to be like them grin. Okay whatever you say to appease your deflated ego.

Also not shocked the ignorance I speak of earlier displayed again considering this thing thinks the ikwerre are the only igbo outside of SE. Not shocked at all.

Leaving with the same statement I said before... Only region that had no hindering yet all region that did are neck to neck to you. What a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by GoldNiagara(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
Ikechuob:

Your reality is always a golden castle in the air, show me a stats that backs your reality, then I might apologize other wise pinch yourself so as to wake up from your megalomania dream.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2017
You mean thousands of yorubas are wanderers like Ebola.
It's a pity, cause I can see you are narrow minded. I have no more response for you, since you are uncultured and abusive. Good day.
Ofemannnu:

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2017
I don't care about what ogun state and other odua villages generates. whether more than the SE or less is none of my business. I only care about what happens in my state and region.
As far as we go through the same social and Infrastructral decay in Nigeria, your igr is as useless as they come.
Take that.
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is Ogun generating more IGR than the rest of your ipob villages combined? Yes Or No?
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2017
You have eye cancer So sorry.
Never knew your conical ewedu head has affected your reasoning. embarassed
kn23h:

You wey get eye cancer? Aren’t you a flat head again? Lmaoooo grin
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Wow, son of a fallen demon, why are you disturbed about Igbos?
Is it by force to love?
kn23h:

Ibos still don’t know where they came from. FYI the Jews of Israel have rejected your affiliation.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2017
What is this one saying? Learn to read and understand./comprehend.
No matter the igr figures, ogun state remains a village in the brown roof region. [quote author=kn23h post=61857047]

Why would anybody argue with figures and fact? Is he mad? Se o ya were ni?

The figures continue to point to the fact that Ogun State is developing faster than all SE states put together.

[b]PS IGR isn’t a locally generated data. [/q[/b]uote]
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2017
What of the yoruba communities all over Nigeria in non yoruba state SMH for you.
It's either you are dense, unrealistic or choose to live in self deciet and denial.
Abeg, good bye.
kn23h:

Man migrates to developed regions for greener pastures. Hunters and gatherers migrated to where they could find food. In 2017, Foreigners migrate to USA to make the American dream.

Yorubas don’t need to migrate outside of Yorubaland to another Nigerian region. Everything is in Yorubaland.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
I don't care about what ogun state and other odua villages generates.

If you don't care, then why are you here? Shouldn't you be in another thread or topic? Or you just don't know how to read and comprehend English word?

whether more than the SE or less is none of my business.

Then why are you here crying and boring us with your silly talk?

I only care about what happens in my state and region.

...but you said you care less and it's non of your business if other states generate more or less money than SE, but now you only care about your region, but is SE not part of your ipob region grin grin

Do you Igbos ever read over the unintelligent and upside down rubbish you type before posting? grin grin

As far as we go through the same social and Infrastructral decay in Nigeria, your igr is as useless as they come.
Take that

No, we are not going though the same thing. Our states apart from Ekiti where they have the most useless and worthless governor in the SW, we are delivery more and better infrastructures than the whole of SE combined, even Osun alone delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SE combined. grin grin

Poor Igbos..Ndo. e go better on day.. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / Buhari’s Tenure Ends In 98 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.