Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (10482 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
So why are you ranting about igr.
Your state ain't better than mine.
The youths in your state are also unemployed.
The roads in your state are unpaved and in bad condition.
The school, hospitals aren't working. There isn't pipe borne water or electricity in your state.
Civil servants are also being owed.
The aged are suffering and living in idp camps, some stealing pot of soup.
Lecturers also go on strike in your state.
Youths hustle for 30k npower too.
So, now, with your oversized igr, what makes your state better than mine?
Once again, I say, your state ain't better than mine .
Anambra Di nma.
SE Di OK.
kn23h:

List the names of nigerian governors that can’t pay their salary. Igbo governors are still amongst them. Oil rich Bayelsa is still amongst the list.

So what’s your point?

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ibo peeps trying to argue with collected data vs “what I saw” data.

The USA as developed as she is, still has high unemployment rate, high poverty rate and high crime rate. High number of incarceration etc.

So what’s your point?

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
So why are you ranting about igr.
Your state ain't better than mine.
The youths in your state are also unemployed.
The roads in your state are unpaved and in bad condition.
The school, hospitals aren't working. There isn't pipe borne water or electricity in your state.
Civil servants are also being owed.
The aged are suffering and living in idp camps, some stealing pot of soup.
Lecturers also go on strike in your state.
Youths hustle for 30k npower too.
So, now, with your oversized igr, what makes your state better than mine?
Once again, I say, your state ain't better than mine .
Anambra Di nma.
SE Di OK.

One of my state is better than all yours.

Comparing Ogun to Anambra belittles the hustling power of Ogun. Ogun should be compared with Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
How developed is your state? Abeg don't make me laugh. Self deciet and denial won't take you anywhere.
is it your brown roof region that is the most developed? grin
kn23h:

I know I’m replying to the same low self esteem Ibo your, so go and check my previous posts for an answer to this lame excuse of why SE is the 2nd least developed region in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sw governors are Ebola governors. Chai. [quote author=aribisala0 post=61837692][/quote]
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
How developed is your state? Abeg don't make me laugh. Self deciet and denial won't take you anywhere.
is it your brown roof region that is the most developed? grin

Please laugh. Laughing alleviates hurt and reduces HBP from unarguable truth; My state is better than all SE states put together.

There’s brown roof in every region. Wasnt PHYNO the one that exposed Enugu’s brown roof when Ibos came to lie on nl about Igboland being all diamond roof?

Anyway, I only present data culled by professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
The case of Ibos is like that of a lost orphan;
“Your region is undeveloped and that’s why I run from my region to make it in yours”.

Would Americans run to Mexico to survive?

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by aribisala0(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Sw governors are Ebola governors. Chai.
They are Yoruba governors. The Governors in Ebolaland that is where you find Ebola people like Hikishuku, Nkebu ,Nkedu and Shimbuzo
those are the Ebola governors

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Your state ain't better than mine. Chew that.
Michael004:
[s][/s]When inferior people that can't withstand living in their own land speak. Very useless pathetic creature. Spit on this tribe.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
It is. Swallow that.

shallysgirl:
Your state ain't better than mine. Chew that.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Name yours.
Michael004:
Name any of your region state that pays NYSC 1k
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rabbish, use ya brains.
Michael004:
[s][/s]Are you saying the yorubas are the only tribe that can give you go ahead hehehehehe. What a great tribe Yoruba is. Well, you igbo, must beg us tire for us to free you people. Your mouth must touch ground and you must sweat before we can free you. Continue the begging. We are busy right now.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
The case of Ibos in Lagos;

“We learn Yoruba in Lagos to survive but Lagos is no man’s land”.

I wonder why you didn’t learn Spanish in Lagos too.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why are you so worried? Crying more than the bereaved.
es144000:
what I always tell biafrans;they will suffer if they leave. If they are given 100percent of their oil revenue, it will not be more than 60b
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
In 2017, Ogun, Lagos and Akwa Ibom were the states to get the most new foreign investment.

No SE state were able to pull in investment.

Yet they argue with data grin

A few years back, I remember how they used to insult about SW not being about to compete with SE in IGR generation. Now the table has turned.

Honestly Yoruba leaders have vision. Igbo leaders have eye cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
aribisala0:

They are Yoruba governors. The Governors in Ebolaland that is where you find Ebola people like Hikishuku, Nkebu ,Nkedu and Shimbuzo
those are the Ebola governors
No wonder recent data published by ministry of health placed southwest highest on numbers of mental ill patience in Nigeria.
just imagine this one I quoted, always incoherent.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by es144000: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
Why are you so worried? Crying more than the bereaved.
because it amazes me how many can be so deceived into believing a fake utopia
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Alexus23: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Useless stupid data from indi'ofes. Most are still feeding from their mama's pot. Jobless afonjas. cool
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rabbish.your state isn't better than mine.
Pipe borne water :check
electricity : check.
Paved, tarred roads :check
equipt hospitals:check
Good schools:check
Salaries paid promptly:check

Sammy07:
Lolzz another facts

abeq, don't bring fresh facts for the igbos, they'll still be ignorant...

Let's keep this facts for future use..

and where is that anambra guy.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61856294:

No wonder recent data published by ministry of health placed southwest highest on numbers of mental ill patience in Nigeria.
just imagine this one I quoted, always incoherent.

Is that right? It means our healthcare is advancing and my people are trusting their indigenous doctors.

Getting diagnosis for mental illness is not something to be ashamed of. Much of the prognosis centers around self-care and counseling.

USA also has high number of mental illness cases.....because people actually go to see their doctors.

In the SE, you’ll find no reputable hospital. Mad men just wake up and down in Biafran togas.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by shallysgirl: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
So why are having headache? Wailing more than the bereaved.
Sammy07:

I used to tell them too.

they can only produce palm oil , nothing grows on their erosion land, except palm oil
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexus23:
Useless stupid data from indi'ofes. Most are still feeding from their mama's pot. Jobless afonjas. cool

Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Osuhatesosu: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
My region is very backwards. The SE has no visionary leader to take ya out of poverty. How can we claim the richest and the most marginalized at the same time? Isn’t that madness?

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Alexus23: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Pele.
pele nke gi kwa. Are you jobless too undecided cheesy
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexus23:

pele nke gi kwa. Are you jobless too undecided cheesy

Looool. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anambra state is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Abuja.

Anambra is lowest in poverty index

Anambra safest state in Nigeria

Anambra produces highest number of students seeking admissions in tertiary institutions

Anambra is most indigenous industrialized state, second in commerce after Lagos.

Anambra never request for bailout fund during Nigeria financial turmoil

Anambra is least indebted state
in Nigeria

Anambra is state with highest number of rich men and women in Nigeria etc.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Osuhatesosu:
My region is very backwards. The SE has no visionary leader to take ya out of poverty. How can we claim the richest and the most marginalized at the same time? Isn’t that madness?

Your people are mad.

Richest.....no data to back it up.

Most industrious.... no data, no IGR, no companies to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61856690:
Anambra state is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Abuja.

Anambra is lowest in poverty index

Anambra safest state in Nigeria

Anambra produces highest number of students seeking admissions in tertiary institutions

Anambra is most indigenous industrialized state, second in commerce after Lagos.

Anambra never request for bailout fund during Nigeria financial turmoil

Anambra is least indebted state
in Nigeria

Anambra is state with highest number of rich men and women in Nigeria etc.

Anyone that believes this lies is just as gullible.

Tell him to provide data.

Anambra is known for ugwu exportation.......which turned out to be lies too.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yorubas are the most industrious and tech savvy peeps in Nigeria.... look at Ogun and Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Best healthcare.....Yorubaland

Industries ........ Yorubaland

Best ranked universities in Nigeria.....Yorubaland

ICT/Tech startups and hubs.......Yorubaland

Businesses...... Yorubaland

Real estates/investment....... Yorubaland

Developers......... Yorubaland

Best road network......... Yorubaland

Name it, it’s in Yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by ratcockoduduwa: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
This afonja ekuke dog again. Why the obsession over igbos.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
I am proud of the recent developments in

1. Lagos

2. Ibadan

3. Ogun

4. Osun

Yoruba leaders have vision. Ibo leaders have eye cancer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.