Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV (686 Views)

My Neighbor Seduces Me Indirectly / For Guys Only: Getting Women Via Texting Or Chatting / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by theLegion(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2017
An italian man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison for infecting more than 30 women with the HIV virus, after having unprotected sex with them.

Valentino Talluto, a 33-year-old accountant, seduced dozens of women via social networks for a decade before his arrest in November 2015. Police believe he had sex with at least 53 women during that time, passing on the virus to 32 of them.

The male partners of three of the women subsequently contracted the potentially fatal illness, as did the eight-month-old infant of a fourth woman.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/hiv-positive-italian-valentino-talluto-sentenced-to-24-years/

Talluto always found a way to avoid using condoms, telling his partners that he was allergic to them, or had just had an HIV test.

Many of the women only discovered they had HIV after they heard of Talluto's arrest and had a test.

Many of the victims were students, some mothers. The youngest was 14 at the beginning of their relationship, the oldest around 40.

He expressed regret for what had happened, but said he did not realise the consequences of his actions.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/hiv-positive-italian-valentino-talluto-sentenced-to-24-years/

The prosecution demanded a life sentence for “wilful injury” and causing an “epidemic”, but the court rejected this, convicting him instead of “grievous and incurable bodily harm“.

Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2017
They had boyfriends but still cheated... I feel no pity for them, I'm even glad they got the virus.
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

Uuummm...this guy is something else... undecided

Carrying a weapon of mass destruction embarassed

Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2017
He's an ipob man, His name is Okafor Joel, while the girls are also ipob girls so it's all good
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2017
So make we dey do blood test before kpanshing.?

Guys use my method

Just sanctify the punna in the name of the ..... And of the......and of the ....... And we are good to go
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by delishpot: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
They had boyfriends but still cheated... I feel no pity for them, I'm even glad they got the virus.

Don't guys/Men have girlfriends/wives and still cheat? It happens and I hope any man that has a gf or wife and still cheats catches AIDS and Ebola same with wives/gf.
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
delishpot:

Don't guys/Men have girlfriends/wives and still cheat? It happens and I hope any man that has a gf or wife and still cheats catches AIDS and Ebola same with wives/gf.
I pity none bro...NONE!
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by Lalas247(f): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Death chair comes to mind
Re: Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV by theLegion(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2017
I also had same thought too, but imagine if the circle continues, e fit reach you lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Experience Before Kicking The Bucket / The Bitter Truth About Feminism / How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.