Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints (824 Views)

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Sirgay: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Guys keep complaining still naija girls are getting worse because every naija girl has this mentality" I have pussy and men can't do without it" " I am the one with pussy so thing must go down on my terms" " if he can pay for food as a basic need he should pay for pussy too"

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

Uumm...then why every day a lot of naija ladies are still getting married if this is their mentality? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Sirgay: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Uumm...then why every day a lot of naija ladies are still getting married if this is their mentality? undecided
1 out of 20 get married

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Dasherz(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
dude stop dating slay queens and your life will be better

you guys think y'all perfect yet you're a bunch of problems. . you get a loyal babe yet you dance around with them slayers and when she dishes one at you, you come back whining

be loyal and you'll get a loyal girl. . put your heart down to listen to love not your eyes up just for the slayers .. they need money to stay that way and if you cannot provide the next guy will

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Sirgay: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:
dude stop dating slay queens and your life will be better

you guys think y'all perfect yet you're a bunch of problems. . you get a loyal babe yet you dance around with them slayers and when she dishes one at you, you come back whining

be loyal and you'll get a loyal girl. . put your heart down to listen to live not your eyes up just for the slayers .. they need money to stay that way and if you cannot provide the next guy will
Why are you deceiving yourself? you want me to be loyal to a being that would leave if the next guy offer something better?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Dasherz(f): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sirgay:
Why are you deceiving yourself? you want me to be loyal to a being that would leave if the next guy offer something better?
do you even comprehend my post? .
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Oyindidi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

I doubt
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Dasherz(f): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I doubt

cheesy
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Windflower(f): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

Leave the guy jare,they are attracted to em slay queens that are very attractive and know how to perform different styles in bed,when its doesn't work out then they whine and say all girls are the same.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Dasherz(f): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Windflower:

Leave the guy jare,they are attracted to em slay queens that are very attractive and know how to perform different styles in bed,when its doesn't work out then they whine and say all girls are the same.

lol ... you just cracked me up
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Windflower(f): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

lol ... you just cracked me up
Lol,glad I did,its just soo annoying the way guys have been opening threads on how girls are bad people.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Girls Will Never Change Despite Millions Of Complaints by Dasherz(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,glad I did,its just soo annoying the way guys have been opening threads on how girls are bad people.

we bear the brunts for what they go through in the hands of slay queens but they won' t remember the girl the dumped, cheated on or called classless cos of a slayer ..

(1) (Reply)

I Must Have Sex With Any Man That Propose To Me First To Check Strenght / Someone Proposed At A Cinema In Abuja / Photos: Seyi Shay Breaks The Internet As She Goes Completely Topless In New Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.