Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae (2457 Views)

Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? / Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! / Tough Question Time. What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please what will be your Answer friends? Sincerity matter's!!!

Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Beemaz: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Only people who have trust issues with their spouse will refuse. Also, the fool that put this up needs to understand that people aren't just sex machines that only want to have sex all the time. Some people have dignity, self respect and self control, and honestly there are people who have other important things that they prioritize over sex. It's only people who don't look for these qualities when choosing a spouse that will answer A, B or D.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by MaryBenn(f): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why not... I should have a little trust in my best friend and ofcos I trust my spouse.

But on this same matter, May God not let us be Scape goats grin grin
It's better you avoid stories that touch, go and lodge in a hotel grin grin grin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by MaryBenn(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beemaz:
Only people who have trust issues with their spouse will refuse. Also, the fool that put this up needs to understand that people aren't just sex machines that only want to have sex all the time. Some people have dignity, self respect and self control, and honestly there are people who have other important things that they prioritize over sex. It's only people who don't look for these qualities when choosing a spouse that will answer A, B or D.

Ahn ahn, does it require calling someone a fool? grin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beemaz:

I wonder why on earth u decided to use the word ''fool'' to discribe the poster?

Hmmmmm it so clear that most nigerian's instead of just commenting they rather insult you.

Hmmm if I will have more time added to my year's surely I will go study about human brain's
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
MaryBenn:

It just surprise me ooogringrin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
MaryBenn:
Why not... I should have a little trust in my best friend and ofcos I trust my spouse.

But on this same matter, May God not let us be Scape goats grin grin
It's better you avoid stories that touch, go and lodge in a hotel grin grin grin

Nice comments dear,u speak as matured.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Beemaz: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
MaryBenn:

The word fool is a descriptive word. And if a person's behavior corresponds with the definition of the word, then yes, I'm justified in describing the person with that word.

Any other question?
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Discribing or the meaning of fool..
a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
Now
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Remember u called me fool but in my questions there are ''Noun''
And a now mean's A noun is a word that functions as the name of some specific thing or set of things,that are living creature's.
So it then show the sence in what I have poster.
Now how come I became a sudden fool? That why I asked earlier. I wonder why u called the poster a fool?
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hell No. I can trust my gurl, but that guy, nah nah, i can't trust him to that extent. It's better not to give the devil the tools to operate with.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by QueenSekxy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
even if I trust my partner,I can't do such
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beemaz:
this guy is stupid
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Except if ur wife is a certified olosho that's wen u go dey get trust issues say ur friend wan lodge for ur house for d nightcheesy
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Except if ur wife is a certified olosho that's wen u go dey get trust issues say ur friend wan lodge for ur house for d nightcheesy

Oh ma ma God.
What credible answergrin
U are damm God man.
I like thatgringrin

I have slept in my friends house when he traveld to a nearby country,and his wife was pregnant around that time,but we never acted like nuisance intead I assisted her to the hospitle when it matters most..

And till date we are I think the best friends ever.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
lilmax:
this guy is stupid

Lilmax gringrin
Please avoid this guy coz it seems he insult people anytime and anyhow he likesgrin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
even if I trust my partner,I can't do such

Oh my God
Queen why ?
Remember I have done it for my friend.
well we all wait to here ur reason
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Dasherz(f): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
i think before she became a bestie . we've been through alot together and developed a bond built on trust, mutual understanding and love so definitely she's welcome to stay in my place anytime

no second thoughts
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Martin0:

Oh ma ma God.
What credible answergrin
U are damm God man.
I like thatgringrin

I have slept in my friends house when he traveld to a nearby country,and his wife was pregnant around that time,but we never acted like nuisance intead I assisted her to the hospitle when it matters most..

And till date we are I think the best friends ever.
exactly!! Anyway dont blame those husbands wey no dey trust their wives oo.iyam saying this cos na only a husband sabi im wife through and throughcheesy.some married women are worse than street hookers so such husbands fears might be justifiedcheesy.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
exactly!! Anyway dont blame those husbands wey no dey trust their wives oo.iyam saying this cos na only a husband sabi im wife through and throughcheesy.some married women are worse than street hookers so such husbands fears might be justifiedcheesy.

Nice one.grin
I agreegrin

But for me I don't see any harm in that..
My wife is an adult.
I don't need to have any fear coz my friend wanna spend the night at my house hmm na wa ooo well I agree to what u said
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
I know I can trust my husband but my best friend is hell no.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I know I can trust my husband but my best friend is hell no.

Hahahahaah na wa oooo
gringringrin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Personally, it's a no for me. I wouldn't do it and won't let a mate crash at mine either if I'm not about.

I feel like there should be boundaries.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hell to the fuccking NO.
I don't trust no one.
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Augustap(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
My man i can trust, but my friend NO!!! Can't give the devil a chance with his two left legs
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by MaryBenn(f): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beemaz:

The word fool is a descriptive word. And if a person's behavior corresponds with the definition of the word, then yes, I'm justified in describing the person with that word.

Any other question?

Lolz the word "Fool" still wasn't necessary smiley
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by elantraceey(f): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have no best friend and no spouse yet so I guess the question doesn't apply to me grin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
If There be Enough Trust Between Husband And Wife... Then Thou Shall Find Peace Where ever Thou Art
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Personally, it's a no for me. I wouldn't do it and won't let a mate crash at mine either if I'm not about.

I feel like there should be boundaries.

Owokowokogringringrin
Well for me it make's me have the thought of insured as ladies do saygringrin

If I become a married man someday defiantly it gonna be a yes .
Atleast I should trust my wife.
She an adult,and I wonder why I should not trust her to such area...?grin

Maybe my wife will not allow that for me coz I believ ladies have that insured spirit in their germ..
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hell to the fuccking NO.
I don't trust no one.

gringringrin It's in yougrin Ladies feel unsecured
But for me it a very loud ''Yes'' I don't see anything wrong in itgrin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
My man i can trust, but my friend NO!!! Can't give the devil a chance with his two left legs

Hian na wa oooo
U ladies eh this Is why I ve not gotten a lovable&trusted partner..
Diz una unsecured spirit is becoming a habit..

So u can't trust ur man na wa ooogringringrin
But in the reverse ur man should trust u abigrin
Re: Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
If I say Sure Why Not, just know that I'm on the next train to my house with a bazooka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Order Food In A Restaurant (PHOTO) / Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic / If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.