Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? (1158 Views)

Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by jondabeloved: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
For me, it is pessimism or a complainer what about you?

I don't hang around walking dark clouds, They always drain my energy.

Some call themselves a realist but this life can be a sad place if you look at it the way it is

Life is too short to be unhappy
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Skyfornia(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
jondabeloved:
For me, it is pessimism or a complainer what about you?

I don't hang around walking dark clouds, They always drain my energy.

Some call themselves a realist but this life can be a sad place if you look at it the way it is

Life is too short to be unhappy

Someone farting around me
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Camelot65: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Talking too much
pride

1 Like

Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Thesole(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Someone that lie all the time

Lies make life difficult when you believe them

#buharimustgo
#endSARSnow
#wewantgoodgovernance
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
DISHONEST PEOPLE MAKE THIS WORLD UNLIVABLE.
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by mosdii(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Betrayal
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by virginprincess(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't like people that talk too much, because i don't talk much and also hate people with pride, because am so humble.

1 Like

Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by chillychill(f): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pretense and lies
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greed
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by fati2001(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
the main one is..... if you are not funny... stay off

1 Like

Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
I can't stand when people lie on others. It irritates me, if u are wrong take up the responsibility don't be a chicken.
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pessimism..I don't need all those negative vibes around me. thank u smiley
Pride..
Fakeness
Lies.betrayal

1 Like

Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by SeunDobo(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2020
I respected myself alot so I maintain my Ego and if you pass your boundary I would let you know immediately and stay away from you jekanmo
#endsars
#endbadgoverment
#bubumustgo
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Negative / pessimistic people
liars
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by jondabeloved: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Seriously grin
Skyfornia:

Someone farting around me
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by jondabeloved: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Me too
dairykidd:
Negative / pessimistic people
liars
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by jondabeloved: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin you can't tolerate boring people
fati2001:
the main one is..... if you are not funny... stay off
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by moyosore32: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
nagging
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Fakelife
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by luwiizy(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
i dislike people who takes things for granted.
even the bible says, if you can't account for the little how then will you account for more when given to you?
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2020
As for me,,,,

I can't tolerate a girl that cannot smoke weed harder,,,,,,

If you can't smoke weed harder stay off,,,,,,

Because smoking weed is good for the health,, it help the brain and maintain the body fluid,,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? by AfroKnight: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Greed. Especially in women.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Shocked As Women Buys Man An Iphone 12 Pro / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.