Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over (1740 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by zicoraads: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anxious about having a lady you really like over to your place for the first time? Whether you're hooking up post-date or just having a casual hangout with your crush, the feeling is mutual. Women worry about plenty of things when they are planning on spending the night with someone new.

1. How "Legit" Your Bed Is
"It's incredible to me how low-maintenance men can be when it comes to what they sleep in every night," says Johana, 26. "When I stay over a guy's place for the first time I'm expecting, at the very least, a bed with an actual box spring, quality mattress and sheets that don't feel like you're sleeping in sandpaper. Everything else I'll let him get away with — if the place isn't decorated or he only owns one plate or whatever. But if the guy I'm dating doesn't value his sleep enough to invest in the bare minimum, I likely won't be over there very often."

2. The State Of Your Bathroom
"No one likes scrubbing toilet bowls — but if you know that I'm coming over to your place and you don't put the effort in to scrub that ring around the toilet bowl away? I'm turned off," says Kassie, 28. "Also, we know you pee standing up, but if you're having us over, can you put it down for us?"

3. Your Towel Supply
"I once dated a guy who owned only one towel... and it smelled moldy," says Sarah, 24. "The first time I came over he showered first and then handed me the used towel to use on myself. That relationship didn't last long for other reasons, but your towel situation is definitely something you should analyze before you invite someone you like over for the first time. Get yourself a fresh set of towels.

4. Relics Of Past Relationships
"I had been dating a guy who had just ended a relationship a few months before we met," says Kayla, 25. "The first time I stayed over his place, I was searching his bathroom desperately for more toothpaste because the tube on the sink had hardly anything left in it, and I had really bad morning breath I had to get rid of. What I ended up finding was a woman's entire overnight bag (he lived alone) that had everything down to a mini hair dryer.

5. What's In Your Refrigerator
"If your refrigerator is a graveyard of half-eaten takeout containers and a half-empty six-packs, you might want to consider buying a few actual groceries to make it look like you have your life together," says Shana, 27. "You don't have to go to Whole Foods and get fancy, but some milk for coffee and a few fruits and vegetables make it seem like you know how to take care of yourself — and that responsibility won't end up falling on us."

6. Whether You Clean Those Hard-To-Reach Spots
"We're women, we're detail oriented, we notice everything," says Malika, 26. "That being said, get into those hard to reach but totally visible places when you're cleaning your place before having a girl over — especially in your bathroom and around your toilet. Also, check your toilet paper stock. We're already having anxiety about having to use your bathroom when we're staying over, help us out by at least having the essentials."

Add yours tongue tongue

Source: www.UK.askmen.com
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Of course it has a foreign overtone.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by fav444(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
After the deed has been done, where do I go from there?
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is for the foreign folks, am sure our naija babes have something different to say, abeg make we hear una wink
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Blackhawk01: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na oyinbo dem get this list.

Mine is NEPA light and the fridge, let it be filled with orisirisi chocolates and 5alive pulpy orange juice. grin tongue.
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked it's true. 1 time I stayed over my sisters an thought all these grin (honest)

I'm a good girl tongue I don't visit boys
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
tongue grin
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Tekzyflex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Funny ...in naija the first question a girl ask is .....Hope there is Nepa light or gen?...and make sure you have a cable Tv because 75% of chics are into zeeworld crap!
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
I hope he stays alone because na marriage level.
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
If you're coming over, make sure you carry your towel or at least a wrapper wey you go use dry body.

And don't go anywhere near my Ac Milan jersey
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by engrtee(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
if there is money in your bedroom
Re: Things Women Think About The First Time They Sleep Over by sylvez(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
zicoraads:
Anxious about having a lady you really like over to your place for the first time? Whether you're hooking up post-date or just having a casual hangout with your crush, the feeling is mutual. Women worry about plenty of things when they are planning on spending the night with someone new.

1. How "Legit" Your Bed Is
"It's incredible to me how low-maintenance men can be when it comes to what they sleep in every night," says Johana, 26. "When I stay over a guy's place for the first time I'm expecting, at the very least, a bed with an actual box spring, quality mattress and sheets that don't feel like you're sleeping in sandpaper. Everything else I'll let him get away with — if the place isn't decorated or he only owns one plate or whatever. But if the guy I'm dating doesn't value his sleep enough to invest in the bare minimum, I likely won't be over there very often."

2. The State Of Your Bathroom
"No one likes scrubbing toilet bowls — but if you know that I'm coming over to your place and you don't put the effort in to scrub that ring around the toilet bowl away? I'm turned off," says Kassie, 28. "Also, we know you pee standing up, but if you're having us over, can you put it down for us?"

3. Your Towel Supply
"I once dated a guy who owned only one towel... and it smelled moldy," says Sarah, 24. "The first time I came over he showered first and then handed me the used towel to use on myself. That relationship didn't last long for other reasons, but your towel situation is definitely something you should analyze before you invite someone you like over for the first time. Get yourself a fresh set of towels.

4. Relics Of Past Relationships
"I had been dating a guy who had just ended a relationship a few months before we met," says Kayla, 25. "The first time I stayed over his place, I was searching his bathroom desperately for more toothpaste because the tube on the sink had hardly anything left in it, and I had really bad morning breath I had to get rid of. What I ended up finding was a woman's entire overnight bag (he lived alone) that had everything down to a mini hair dryer.

5. What's In Your Refrigerator
"If your refrigerator is a graveyard of half-eaten takeout containers and a half-empty six-packs, you might want to consider buying a few actual groceries to make it look like you have your life together," says Shana, 27. "You don't have to go to Whole Foods and get fancy, but some milk for coffee and a few fruits and vegetables make it seem like you know how to take care of yourself — and that responsibility won't end up falling on us."

6. Whether You Clean Those Hard-To-Reach Spots
"We're women, we're detail oriented, we notice everything," says Malika, 26. "That being said, get into those hard to reach but totally visible places when you're cleaning your place before having a girl over — especially in your bathroom and around your toilet. Also, check your toilet paper stock. We're already having anxiety about having to use your bathroom when we're staying over, help us out by at least having the essentials."

Add yours tongue tongue

Source: www.UK.askmen.com

ahh laugh like Ojukwu

just transfer their coming tfare and when she arrives hand them their going tfare , that way every other thing is settled

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral / 44 Female Body Language Signs She Likes You / When She Finally Got Penetrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.